Six

Cursed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's pov

I meet the Shaman who cursed us into this life circle, I ask her about anything I need to know how to end this. I hate this life, because of this I can't be with my lovely girl. There is always something that make us seperated again and again..
She said 'Only them that can cancel this curse, and you and others just wait and see.'
'But when I can be with her?'
'Until the curse end...'
'But...'
'It's your false, you are the one make them can see each other again. You have to admit it.'
'What if they don't want be together??'
'They will. Bye..'
She goes and leaves me alone, I feel too angry to back to library so I just walk to the backyard, I see some girls kicking a girl who lay down in ground.
'Ya! What are you doing?!'
Girls who is kicking stop and run away, I walk to see her. Lee Sungmin lay down there with so many wounds in her body. She look so in pain, so I carry her before she is unconcious..
I am waiting for her to wake up in clinic,  when I hear so many hurry taps come to us, the first who come is her cousin, Lee Eunhyuk. My love, she enter the room while crying. Just like before, Hyukie always be a crying baby.. Her cry become harder when Sungmin stay still, altough she shake her shoulder.. I really want to hug her and say anything gonna be okay, when someone pull and punch me in face.
'What the hell are you...' It is him.. Siwon-ah, my previous life little step brothers what is he doing here??
'We should talk..' I follow him to the park, suddenly he turn and try to punch me one more time, but now I am more ready and can pass it.
'What are you doing to her?? Are you trying to kill her again??'
'I never ever touch her..'
'How can she like that if you don't do anything??'
'I am the person who help her, you know..' suddenly he kneel down and say
'Hyung please.. Lets me with her, you can get Hyukie now. She is not mine anymore.. But don't hurt her like this' after don't meet him for 500 years, he is still crying for the same girl.. Impressive
'I don't do anything to her, I just help her when she is bullied by some girls backyard. I will never do the same mistake, that mistake has made me lose her. It is a big punishment for me you kno??.'
'She get bullied?? By whom??'
'I don't see their face, but they keep kicking her..'
'That will get their punishment!!'
'Ne.. I have tell this case to principal, he say he will find them.'
'It's sound good..'
'We should be back, maybe Sungmin has woken up.'
Siwon lead the way to clinic, I still remember that da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter