Sherlock Key

Red-haired devil

- Key POV -

 

 Days pass, but I can’t seem to bring everything back to its original state. Without making it official with words, Onew and Soo Min are behaving as if they broke up. Soo Min started acting all cold and distant after I told her to stop looking for that psychotic stalker. She no longer spends her free time at our dorm and even at the dance practices she only talks about the dance and stuff. To me it’s quite obvious that she tries her very best to ignore me and our leader, as she keeps directing her questions to the maknae line or Jonghyun but doesn’t even glance at the two of us.

 

Speaking of Jonghyun, he is also behaving out of the ordinary. I can’t put my finger on it, but something is bothering him. Lately, his attention drifts off so easily as if he’s always thinking about other things than the reality present around him. It annoys me, you know. Being ignored by your boyfriend is really frustrating, especially when you’ve asked him what’s going on a thousand times but he keeps denying everything. I wonder if it’s the red-haired devil, who hasn’t paid us any visit the last couple of weeks, that is still bothering him.

 

Furthermore, Jonghyun is not home as often as before. Not that we have that much free time, but even when no one has any planned schedules he makes up these silly excuses to leave the dorm. Although I desperately want to know what that stupid dino is hiding from me, the first few days I manage ignore the annoying feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don’t get angry when he avoids my questions time after time or when he leaves after dinner. However, after a week, when Jonghyun leaves again without saying goodbye, I lose my patience and decide to follow him. 

---

A/N: Hello my dear readers <3

 

I am terribly sorry for giving you this little crap chapter after all these weeks.

Forgive me please!! 

 

First of all, I don't know what's happening to me...

I'm suffering from a writer's block for so long now, but the weird thing is it's only for this story.

I keep getting ideas for new stories, but not one single decent idea for Red-Haired Devil.

Why are you torturing me, mind?? 

 

Secondly, my finals are coming up and I'm stressing out.

I have a lot of exams to prepare, but not enought time to study T_T

 

So I ask you to be patient with me.

In a few weeks, I'll have the time to write again and hopefully the writer's block will  disappear with the stress.

 

Lots of love,

MrsTwinkleSttar