My Wish

Never Give Up

 

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise…

Why? I hope it ends…

High school…

My name is Lee Sunkyu. Believe it or not, I always being bullied by all my friends. It’s hurt but I kept going to school because I want my dreams come true.

I walked in the corridor to go to class. I brought my books. And then suddenly a girl hit me and my books fell down. I know she does it not accidentally, I know she already planned this. My books fell, she tried to help me but I know she will do something so I didn’t let her but she still takes my books. She looked at a page on my book.

“Ahhahahaha, what is this?” she laughs and called her friends.

“Hey look at this!” they said. They laugh. I tried to get back my book.

“Give it to me!” I said.

“Do you think you can be an idol? You’re short and ugly! It’s impossible! Hahahaha!” they laughed and it makes my heart hurt. That’s true, I’m short and ugly maybe it’s really impossible if I be an idol. Maybe I should give up. My eyes began teary.

“You’re so childish! You’re short and your dream like a child. And then you’re crying because of this… You’re not supposed to be here short girl” they said. It’s really hurt, they all laughed at me… Please stop this…

“You’re blocking the way, stop it” said a boy.

“Who are you?” asked the student.

“I’m Sungmin, I’m new here” said him.

“What are you doing? Class is about to start” he said. The students go to the class and leaving me.

I’m taking my books and suddenly Sungmin helps me taking the books.

“No, it’s okay, you don’t have to” I said. But he didn’t hear me.

“Eh? You want to be an idol?” asked him. I’m scared he will make fun of this just like the other students.

“Same with me! What is your name?” he said and smiled.

“Lee Sunkyu” I said.

“Let’s go to the class” he said.

***

In home…

Why my heart is beating? Is it because of Sungmin? Maybe I like him…

Because of him I will never give up! I want to be with him because he also wants to be an idol, I want to be with him!

That day I make a list of my wish

My wish:

-To be an Idol

-Have many friends

-Have a boyfriend

-Always Happy

I will never give up!

***

I joined music course. I do sports every day. I will never give up! No matter what, I will be an idol. I don’t care with what they all said. Anything’s possible, nothing impossible.

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.

I know this will end and in the future I will be happy. I will be an idol and make all my friends like me.

***

Today, I will join SM town audition. When I wait for my turn, I saw someone I know. Oh my god, It’s Sungmin.

“Sunkyu? You joined here too?” he asked.

“Yes, you too?” I said.

“Of course! I want to be an idol” he said. I smiled to him.

“You want to be an idol too right?” he asked.

“Yes” I said. But then it’s my turn to go in.

“Lee Sunkyu” a girl said.

“Fighting!” Sungmin said. I smiled to him.

I have to sing and dance. Then, they will judge it.

“Super star, Shining star, Super star~” I sing.

And then I danced. I’m so nervous. What will the result be? I really want to be an idol.

The judges discuss about this. I’m really nervous. My body shakes.

“Lee Sunkyu” one of them said. And that makes me surprised.

“Lee Sunkyu, you’re amazing, you pass” he said. I can’t believe this. I will be an idol. My eyes began teary and I started to cry.

I went out from the room and met Sungmin.

“How was it?” asked him.

“Great! I pass!” I said.

“Awsome!” he said

“Lee Sungmin” and then he went to the room.

“Fighting!” I said. I’ll wait for Sungmin here.

I looked at my wish

My wish:

-To be an Idol  It’s done! I pass the audition! I will be famous!

-Have many friends

-Have a boyfriend

-Always Happy

Really happy… I smiled and looked at the paper. And then, Sungmin went out the room with sad face. It can’t be…

“Ho..how was it?” I asked. He didn’t answer.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes! I’m passed!” said Sungmin with a big smile.

“What was that?” I asked with a bit angry.

“Sorry, just kidding! I’m just acting!” he said.

It’s really happy, the two of us passed! We can always see each other.

***

I joined a group named Girls Generation (SNSD) there are 9 girls in 1 group.

“Hello, my name is Kim Taeyeon” said the leader.

“I’m Jessica Jung”

“I’m Kwon Yuri”

“I’m Im Yoona”

“I’m Tiffany Hwang”

“I’m Kim Hyoyeon”

“I’m Choi Sooyoung”

“I’m Seo Joohyun”

“ I’m Lee Sunkyu, nice to meet you all…” I said.

I hope we can be friends.

***

They are so nice and good to me. They are funny and smart. They all look me as a friend. I’m really happy. The students don’t bully me, they all become my friends. They apologize, they all very nice to me.

I looked my wish list again

My wish:

-To be an Idol It’s done! I pass the audition! I will be famous!

-Have many friends I have many friends from school and from girls generation ^0^

-Have a boyfriend

-Always Happy

***

Sungmin joined Super Junior. I know that group will be famous. I’m happy, I can always meet Sungmin. I like Sungmin. I want to confess. But I’m afraid, he doesn’t like me. But I’ll try.

“Sungmin, actually I..”

“I love you…” I said to him. He looked at me and smiled. It’s so embarrassing!

“Well, I love you too” Sungmin said. I surprised but in my heart I felt really happy.

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?” he said. And then I smiled.

“Yes” I said.

My wish:

My wish:

-To be an Idol It’s done! I pass the audition! I will be famous!

-Have many friends I have many friends from school and from girls generation ^0^

-Have a boyfriend Sungmin >w<

-Always Happy

***

Now, I become really famous. Girls Generation is famous. My name is Sunny. Just a stage name.

I have many friends. My school friends are my fans. They like me. Girls Generation member look me as their friends. I have friends from other group too.

My boyfriend is Sungmin. I love him. He loves me too.

Today is my first concert. My debut. Sungmin stand beside me and whisper, “Fighting” I smiled and went to the stage.

“Saranghae neol I neukkim Ideoro
Geuryeo watdeon haemae ime kkeut
I sesang sogeseo banbokdweneun 
Seulpeum ijen annyeong
Sumaneun al su eomneun gil soge
Hwimihan bicheul nan jjochaga
Eonjekkajirado hamkke haneun geoya
Dashi mannan naye segye”

My performance not failed! I’m happy!

I’m really happy.

My wish:

-To be an Idol It’s done! I pass the audition! I will be famous!

-Have many friends I have many friends from school and from girls generation ^0^

-Have a boyfriend Sungmin >w<

-Always Happy  I’m really happy!

All my wish come true.

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise…

***

~The End~