What is this?

Confess

You just arrived home from the grocery store with your family. You alone had to unload the stuff from the trunk and into the house; since buying so much food, it took many trips for you. Coming from the house to unpack more stuff you noticed silver Toyota Civic pulled at the front of your house. Only the driver side and the passenger side right next to him had their windows down. You took a peak at the driver and noticed who he was, Jaime, your long best friend. Before you could take a glance at the other passengers, he opened the driver seat and hopped out along with a smiling balloon. Having your curiosity overwhelm you, you found yourself walking towards their direction.

“You don’t remember me huh?” he asked the moment you reached near the car. “I remember” you whispered in a low voice still uncomfortable of what this scene is.

You brought your eyes back into the car and saw L. Joe sitting on the passenger seat with Changjo right behind him and Ricky besides Changjo. L. Joe held up a picture of Teen Top, “so who do you think it is?” he asked bluntly.

“What-“

“Confession.” Ricky quickly answered you, gesturing the roses and the balloons.

You quickly picked up what’s going on. All three eyes stared at you, anticipating for your reply. Noticing that only 3 out of the 6 were here, it had to be one of these three. Ricky and L. Joe stared at you with a blank expression while Changjo gave you the most stunning smile you ever seen from him.

“Changjo?..” you said then biting your lips as if you done something wrong.

The two maknaes burst out laughing sick to their stomach.

“Oh noona, don’t do that ever again,” Ricky said clutching onto his stomach.

“Oh I can’t breathe” Changjo mentioned while trying to gasp for air.

“Ugh why is it always the little cute ones!” L. Joe screamed in frustration.

A smile appeared on your face as you took your left hand and reached in the car to intertwine with his fingers.

“You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting.”

With those actions and those words, L. Joe looked at you dumbfound and soon a wide grin formed. L. Joe came out of the car to have a little chat with you.

“Don’t bring him home late.” Changjo mimicked like a mother would.

“Dance studio.” Jaime blurted before driving off.

You and L. Joe hand in hand, took a stroll around the neighborhood.

“How did you know?” L. Joe asked immediately.

“Your hyungs”

“Ah~ jerks”

You gave a little laugh. “Yah, you can’t be mad at them. If it wasn’t for them then do you think you would have the courage to come here today?” you reasoned with him.

“yeah. Then did you just make fun of me back there?" he asked in a sudden change of attitude. 

You looked away trying to hide your laugh, but he looked at you and figured everything out. "Yah, you did huh?" he screamed pointing at you. 

"How mean of you to do such a thing. Now I'm mad." he said crossing his arms like a little 5 year old. 

"L. Joe-ah~" 

"No, I'm not talking to you." he said looking the other way, avoiding contact with your eyes. 

"Oppa.~ You can't be mad at me forever." You said in a soft tone. You linked arms with his as you began to shake him, getting attention like little kids would do. "Please forgive me? Please? Please?" 

"Fine. I forgive you. But just this one time alright?" he said pointing a finger straight at you. 

You nodded like an obedienet child. 

After chit chatting and laughing like newborn couples, it was time to go back home. Standing at the front of your house, he held your two hands as you swayed them.

“Are you sure you don’t want me to drive you?” you asked concerned.

“No go back inside; your parents are probably worrying that you skipped out on lunch. “

You nodded and looked down, not showing that his concern is making you blush. He released your hands to plant a kiss on your forehead, and said “love you, bye” before he went walking. You finally looked up and stared at his back as he walked.

“Love you too” you whispered with a gigantic smile feeling like it's the best day ever.