Chapter one

I swear, I didn't know!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed, stuffing my books into my locker and shutting it. Another day.

My eyes shifted left and right before I could turn around and fast walk to my class. But when I arrived, I was greeted not so welcoming. The boys all hooted and cheered while the girls muttered under their breath. I frowned, quickly finding my seat which was at the back of the room. I let my head fall inbetween my arms and I closed my eyes before a light tap on my head required me to look up.

"Hey Yunmi. Wanna hang out tonight? And you know.. study? " Lee Chanhee, not quite ugly but not quite handsome.

"I'm sorry, I don't need to study. " 
Assuming the conversation was over, I slumped back down into my seat. 

"No no, not that kind of study. " Chanhee waged his finger in front of my face, "I meant.. " He leaned in close, close enough for me to see the one hair on his upper lip, ". "

My face crunched up in disgust, "What the hell? " With all my strength, I pushed him away accidently too hard, making him fall over the next desk. The whole class broke out into a laughter.
"Rejected again Chanhee? "
"Maybe it's because you're ugly. HAHA. "
"She doesn't go for boys like you, Chanhee. "

The last one was followed by a deep chuckle which made my heart clench. I glanced to the side, making eyecontact with the speaker. 
"She only likes guys who are actually good in bed. "

I bit my lip, seeing Myungsoo slowly smirk. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter