Seventh Anniversary with Baekhyun

I'M YOURS , YOU'RE MINE

 

The sun was rising slowly signaling that it's nearly dawn. Birds were chirping,waking up those who were still sleeping. 
    
    The aroma of coffee filled the house and people were struggling to wake up. Like this girl right here. The alarm made its screeching sound and she dozed the alarm five times before she finally woke up.
 
                                                         JIGYEONG'S POV
 
I went downstairs to fetch some coffee as I lazed around the kitchen after taking my bath.
 
"morning appa" I greeted dad.
 
"morning honey" appa said and I pour myself a cup of coffee.
 
Appa was doing his usual morning ritual, drinking coffee and waited for omma to come down. When omma finally came down, appa and omma bid their farewell and went to work.  
 
 
 I was daydraming about nothing in particular when I was startled out of my trance when  my phone rang.
 
 
" yeobeseyo" I answered the call without looking at who's calling me
 
" Yah ! Brat I'm coming over at 10:30 " byunghyun oppa shouted through the phone. I put my phone at a safe distance to save my eardrums from bursting.
 
 
" yah oppa don't shout are you trying to make me deaf" i shouted back at him and chuckled. Even though we argue like cats and dogs but we  love each other dearly
 
" tic toc tic toc time is running out" 
 
" what the hell do you mean by that?" I asked him and checked the time. 
 
 I cursed mentally when the time showed that it was 10:15
 
"couldnt you have called me earlier" I shouted at him before hanging up on him and I swear i heard him chuckling on the other line.
 
 
Honk honk
 
" miss, master byunhyun has arrived" my maid told me.
 
" thank you, you can go now"
 
 
I rushed out of the house as I heard him honking again. When i entered the car, me and oppa continued our shouting frenzy and he drove us to school. God it's such an arse being with  him but I love him and so does he.
 
After shouting at each other for till we reached the school's parking lot ,did we only stop shouting and laughed like some crazy people who escaped from the asylum.
 
 
"have you had breakfast?" oppa turned to his serious self and I fiddled with the hem of my shirt.
 
 
" urn..no? But before you can shout at me I have a valid reason" I rambled before he can reply.
 
"you have 5 seconds to explain Missy" 
 
" I took my bath an additional 2 hours" I said cheekily within the 5 seconds tine frame and oppa groaned in frustration.
 
"come on let's have some breakfast" oppa said and continued nagging at me while I muted him mentally.
 
My phone rang signaling that there was a reminder and it said that it was my 7th anniversary with oppa. Another year has passed and now it's been exactly 6 years since we celebrated our anniversary separately. Oh god how much I miss him. 
 
                                               ~Flashback~
 
"Haera-ah..over here" beakhyun oppa hollered from the swing.
 
" sorry.. For..being..late" I said,panting when I reached him.
 
Oppa chuckled " it's okey baby girl, now take a deep breath in" oppa instructed.
 
" you said there's something important to tell me?" I said when I managed to catch breath. Oppa's face sollemed and a million of emotion flashed from his eyes.
 
"what is it oppa?" I asked,concerned
 
"I'm moving to the states with appa" he whispered.t
 
" what?why?" i frowned
 
"mum and dad decided that they should split up and because of that I'm moving to the states with appa while Byunghyun's staying here with omma"
 
"how long ?" I asked,shocked.
 
" I'm not sure baby girl" he said while I was struggling to register the information to my brain
 
" Promise me that you'll never forget me and that we'll wait for each other" oppa made me promise him.
 
"oppa-" I said as my tears were welling up
 
"please Jigyeong-ah"
 
"Arasso oppa, I promise you" as I said that oppa embraced me tightly
 
" I'll promise you that I'll try my best to come back"
 
 
At the airport
 
"byunghyun-ah promise me you'll take care of her" baekhyun oppa told byunghyun oppa
 
"oppa" I sobbed
 
"hyung you know that you don't need to go, I'll go"
 
" no,I'll go you just take care if omma,yourself and Haera that's all I'm asking for" 
 
" shut up and just come back bastard " byunghyun oppa said and gave him a playful punch on his arm.
 
" and you take care of yourself okey little girl. Don't get in trouble and take care of yourself" I hugged him while I sobbed harder and oppa just hug me tighter
 
"baekhyun ppalli or we are gonna miss our flight" uncle called him
 
"bye baby girl" he gave me one last kiss and entered the immigration . Even though the kiss was short but we were pouring all of our frustration and longings into that kiss. 
 
                                                       ~ end of flashback~
 
 
" are you okay sunshine?" oppa asked when he realized the sudden change of my mood.
 
" yeah eveything's fine oppa" I gave him a weak smile.
 
"Are you sure?" I nod and he stopped prying
 
 
 how are you oppa? it's been 6 years since I last met you. 6 years since our relationship has been left hanging. 6 long dreadful years.When are you gonna come back oppa. I miss you.
 
I hope your doing fine oppa. Happy seventh anniversary oppa
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hello so how's chapter 1? good?! i hope it does ;)
here some gif for you :3
 
 
yeah~ congrats to kim sunggyu solo debut!! 
 
 
i dont know why but kai is so hot! that's all :p
 
 
 
alright bye-bye everyone :) hope you enjoy reading my story :)