Not your Typical high school romance. : Chapter 5 ; Jacelyn becomes GaEul...

Not your Typical high school romance.(ON HOLD)

 

I took out my trenchcoat and walked into the Departure gate, the officers greeted me politely as I walked.

 

While waiting for the pilot to say that they’re ready for boarding, Jacelyn wore her sunglasses, reading a book.

 

Jinyoung walked in with the rest of the guys, Gongchan looked at Jacelyn’s direction first, his eyes widened.

 

“Hyung…Isn’t that Jacelyn?” He asked CNU, nudging him.

 

“Yah, are you mad? Her mum doesn’t even let her go overseas for study, let alone fly.” CNU said.

 

Jinyoung looked at the direction GongChan was looking and his eyes widened too.

 

“She does look like Jacelyn… Especially the dress and hair.”

 

Baro suddenly said “Oh!”

 

Sandeul hit him lightly, “Yah, not the time.” He scolded.

 

“Jacelyn made this for us!!” Baro said, looking at the Lego and Notebook.

 

Jinyoung took his and opened it. It was the figurine he bought on their date.

 

He took out the notebook and read it page by page.

 

He finally reached to the letter.

 

He read the last few words again:

 

But, if we’re fated, we will meet each other soon neh?

 

Jinyoung remembered 3 weeks ago, he saw Jacelyn hugging Matthew.

 

And she was crying.

 

She swatted his hands away and glared at Matthew.

 

She spoke something to Matthew sternly and ran home.

 

Was she hurt because I put my hand around another girl?

 

What she doesn’t know……… is that Jinyoung was filming Star Date

 

KoreanAir A380 is ready for boarding, all first-class seat passengers, please make your way to board the plane, thank you.” The P.A sounded.

 

Jinyoung saw that Jacelyn twin walk towards the queue.

 

And he saw the bag.

 

It was identical to Jacelyn’s.

 

“Yah…I think that is really Jacelyn…” he said to GongChan.

 

“Wae hyung?” Gongchan asked.

 

“That bag…they only sell one of these bags here in this world… and Jacelyn is the one having it…and that girl… is carrying it.”

 

“Jjinja?!” Gongchan looked at her.

 

“Yeh.” Jinyoung said.

 

“Why would she not tell you that’s she’s flying off too hyung?”

 

“Jacelyn was talking with her mum on the phone during our date in the room…I couldn’t make out what they were talking about but Jacelyn was shouting.” Jinyoung said.

 

They walked into the plane and saw the Jacelyn twin sitting down on the seat next to Jinyoung.

 

“Eesh, no matter where I go, I’m stuck with him.” Jacelyn muttered under her breath.

 

She went in and sat down, with her sunglasses still on. She quickly switched to her Geek spectacles when Jinyoung wasn’t looking, but Baro saw her.

 

Baro opened his mouth to say something but Jacelyn put her index finger on , telling him to keep it a secret.

 

Baro nodded and face the front.

 

Sandeul asked Baro what was wrong, Baro looked at me and I nodded at him.

 

Baro whispered something into Sandeul’s ear.

 

Sandeul’s eyes widened and look at me “Jjinjayo?” He mouthed.

 

“Ne.” I mouthed back.

 

Jinyoung was reading the safety manual as we conversed… well, TRIED to converse to be exact. I did not want any one of them to recognise me.

 

All of them knew except for Jinyoung. They promised to keep a secret.

 

Baro suddenly texted Jacelyn:

-----------------------

From: Baro Oppa~ ^^

Yah… Why are you keeping this secret from Hyung?? You know that he worries about you… a lot. And He would be happy if he found out.

 

Date/Time sent: 16 November/16:11KST

------------------------

Jacelyn looked at it, and looked at Jinyoung, hurt flashed across her eyes.

 

She really wanted to tell Jinyoung.

 

But she don’t want him to know.

 

She texted Baro back:

---------------------------------------

To: Baro Oppa~ ^^

Oppa… I don’t want him to know… I know he would be happy… but… it’s complicated Oppa. I’ll take down all your numbers and will text you with my Korean number, Arrasso? :)

 

Date/Time sent: 16 November/16:14KST

-----------------------------------------

Baro nodded.

 

Jacelyn took out her notebook and jotted her stuff down.

 

Polaroid films fell out of the notebook; she picked them up, to see selcas of Jinyoung and Her together. Jinyoung helped her pick them up.

 

“Gomawo.” She softly said.

 

She put the films into her wallet, the best film right in front. She wrote down all their numbers and flipped to another page, and wrote down her number four times and tore them up. She pretended to go to the toilet and secretly passed the slips of paper to CNU.

 

She went back to her seat and put on her headphones, listening to one last song before the flight.

 

After humming to Last First Kiss, she switched off all her electronic devices and put it into her bag.

 

She looked outside and sighed.

 

“What’s wrong? It isn’t right for a pretty girl like you to sigh.” Jinyoung flirted.

 

“Wow, for once you’re talking to me. You’re B1A4’s Jinyoung too…” Jacelyn said softly.

 

“That’s me.” He shrugged.

 

“I will miss Singapore.” she sighed again.

 

“I will too… Especially a girl.” Jinyoung sighed too.

 

“Tell me more about her?” Jacelyn probed.

 

“Okay..” Jinyoung said.

 

“Well, she’s someone special, and she looks just like you. She is very unique, usually girls will swoon over me and my lads over there, but she doesn’t. We treat her like a princess, and she treats us like brothers. She calls us Oppa and stuff. Even though she sent us off at the airport earlier, once I turned my back to her, I knew she was hurting badly. And I was hurting too. I know she saw me hanging out with another girl intimately 3 weeks ago, and she was hurt. But I was filming. And I had to do that. I miss her so badly… and I don’t know what to do to make it up to her…” Jinyoung sighed while explaining.

 

“Well, I don’t know how to help you, but what I can say is that; you love her, don’t you?” Jacelyn said.

 

“Yes I do.” Jinyoung said confidently.

 

“Then love her with all your might. When you reach Korea, call her or text her something sweet. I’m sure her heart will be yours very soon.” Jacelyn assured him.

 

“Gomawo…Erm…” Jinyoung said

 

“GaEul. Jung GaEul.”

 

“GaEul.” Jinyoung repeated.

 

Jacelyn smiled at him, and went to sleep.

 

“Yeppoda~” Jinyoung mumbled under his breath “I wish you were the real Jacelyn…She would say the exact same thing.” 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologise that if it's short! I'm currently having a pounding headache thus writer's block >.<