Not your Typical high school romance. : Chapter 10; fans, and cleaning of dorm.

Not your Typical high school romance.(ON HOLD)

 

Jacelyn slowed to a walk when she arrived at the bus stop, she waited for the bus impatiently, before hailing a cab.

 

“Ahjusshi, to Han River please.” She said.

 

“Ah! GaEul-sshi, do you remember me?” The taxi driver said, looking at her through his rear view mirror.

 

“You’re the driver that sent me back to my house a few weeks ago right?” She said, trying to recall.

 

“Neh!”

 

“Ah! Ahjusshi! Long time no see!” She said, smiling.

 

“Who are you meeting at the river hmm?” He asked, making a turn.

 

“Someone special.” She said, blushing.

 

“Yah, you just won the talent show at SOPA, and you’re meeting someone already?”

 

“Ahjusshi, how did you know I won the talent show?”

 

“You forgot it’s on national television? I watch it while I was on break.” He said, smiling.

 

“Ah. Yeah.” She said, sensing the awkwardness.

 

“You’re very pretty GaEul-sshi, that guy is lucky to have you.”

 

“Ah, Gomawo, ahjusshi.”

 

“Gwenchanna~ May I ask who are you meeting?”

 

“Jung Jinyoung.” She said.

 

“Ah! That guy that sent you to hospital?” He asked.

 

“You drove him to the hospital?” She asked, looking at him with wide eyes.

 

“Neh! Such a coincidence eh?” He said, smiling.

 

Jacelyn looked out of the window and after a few minutes, the moving trees stopped moving.

 

“We’re here, GaEul-sshi.” The taxi driver said.

 

“Gomawo, ahjusshi, May you have a lot of customers.” She said, paying him and getting out of the taxi.

 

“GaEul-sshi!” The taxi driver said.

 

“Neh, ahjusshi?”

 

“Here’s my number, in case you need to make a run for it, I’ll be there to send you.” He said, passing her a slip of paper with a phone number.

 

She got out to see Jinyoung waiting by the river, a large bouquet in his hand.

 

She walked up to him and hugged him from behind.

 

“Anneyong.” She said softly.

 

Jinyoung chuckled as he grabbed her arms and spun around.

 

He kissed her forehead and smiled.

 

“Anneyong.” He said, taking her bag.

 

“This is for you. Chukkahae~” He said, giving her the bouquet.

 

“Gomawo, oppa.” Jacelyn said, taking the bouquet.

 

Both of them walked in silence before Jinyoung stopped.

 

“What’s wrong oppa?”

 

“Fans, up front.”

 

Jacelyn looked in front to see a lot of fans running towards Jinyoung, she immediately grabbed his hand and ran.

 

Flashes from the camera were seen, as they continued running, she took out the slip of paper and her phone, calling the taxi driver.

 

“Yeobusayo?” the taxi driver said.

 

“AHJUSSHI!!!!!” She said through the phone.

 

“Where are you?” He asked, starting his taxi.

 

“The place where you dropped me. Ppalli! The fans are moving, fast.”

 

“Arrasso! Give me 2 minutes!” He said, hanging up the phone.

 

In a few minutes, the taxi was here, Jacelyn and Jinyoung got in.

 

“Gwenchanna?” Jinyoung said, looking at her arms, noticing a few scratches on her arms.

 

“Neh. It’s just a few scratches.”

 

“Just a few? Some of them are bleeding!” Jinyoung said.

 

“GaEul-sshi. It’s best if you listen to Jinyoung.” The taxi driver said.

 

“Ahjusshi! Are you on my side or his?” Jacelyn said, pouting.

 

The taxi driver just chuckled and passed Jinyoung a mini first-aid kit to dress Jacelyn’s wounds.

 

Jinyoung took out the antiseptic liquid and a cotton swab, “It may hurt, Arrasso?”

 

Jacelyn nodded.

 

Jinyoung dabbed a bit of the liquid on one of the wounds and Jacelyn flinched.

 

“Mianhae, the pain will go away in a bit.” Jinyoung assured.

 

After about 5 minutes of flinching and assurance, Jinyoung put the last gauze over the wound.

 

“Done.” He said, putting the swabs into a plastic bag for rubbish and the first aid kit away.

 

“I’ll send you back home. You need to rest.”

 

“I’ll just go to B1A4’s dorm ahjusshi.” Jacelyn said.

 

“EH?” Jinyoung said, shocked.

 

“Waeyo? Is it too messy for visitors to come in?”

 

“Eh…” He said, scratching the back of his neck.

 

“If it is, I’ll be cleaning your dorm up instead of coming over. Anyway, my house is just beside your dorm… But I’m moving to an apartment.” Jacelyn shrugged.

 

“Neh.”

 

After a few minutes, they reached the dorm.

 

Jacelyn reached for her wallet but Jinyoung stopped her, reaching for his own wallet and paid for the taxi fare.

 

Both of them got out and saw Gongchan walking home… with Naeri.

 

“Unnie! Oppa!” Jacelyn shouted.

 

“Oh man, I got caught…” Gongchan mumbled.

 

“Unnie, you’re together with him…?” Jacelyn said.

 

“neh. I hope you get together with Jinyoung… Plus, I’m the same age as Gongchan so… it’s suitable.” She tried to explain.

 

Her eyes landed on Jacelyn’s arms.

 

“Omo! What happened to your arms?!” She exclaimed. Taking Jacelyn’s arms to take a closer look.

 

“Ow, ow, Ow, Ow, UNNIE. ARM. ARM. ARM. Pain. Pain. Pain.” Jacelyn screamed.

 

“Omo, Mianhae!” Naeri said, immediately letting go of Jacelyn’s arm.

 

“I’m just heading over to their dorm for a bit. Tell Haejin to pack my stuff and fetch me a apartment nearer to my school. I’m moving out.” Jacelyn said, walking into the building.

 

“Dongsaeng!” Naeri shouted after her.

 

Naeri screamed in frustration. “She’s so stubborn at times, seriously. AISH!”

 

Jacelyn climbed the stairs to their dorm, waiting for Jinyoung, when Jinyoung reached the last stair, he keyed in the password and let Jacelyn in.

 

Jacelyn walked in to see a dumpster.

 

“A few weeks here and you make a mess out of this dorm already…” She mumbled.

 

She started clearing all the rubbish first, taking a trash bag; she started clearing all the cup ramen and rubbish all around. After a few minutes, she tied the bag up and put it outside.

 

“It needs more cleaning than I thought… I’ll go back and change first. Wait for me.” She said. Running home to change.

 

Jacelyn changed to a pair of FBT shorts and a dry-fit singlet. She tied her hair up into a ponytail and put on her flip-flops, walking to their dorm.

 

She went up and rang the doorbell.

 

Jinyoung opened the door, smiling.

 

“Time to clean!” She chirped.

 

“Whoa there, you can’t do it, not with these wounds all over your arms.” Jinyoung said, stopping her.

 

“Does that mean I can’t clean up my own apartment when I’m injured?” Jacelyn reasoned. Before wearing gloves and started picking up all the dirty clothes.

 

Jacelyn picked up the laundry basket and sighed, picking all the dirty clothes up and putting it into the laundry room.

 

After that, she went to the doorway, arranging the shoes neatly, Jinyoung just stared.

 

After arranging, she went to clean up the kitchen, washing all the dirty dishes and pots and pans and all the dirty utensils.

 

“At least all of you didn’t eat cup ramen all the time.” She said, putting more washing liquid onto the sponge.

 

After washing the utensils, she went to wash the laundry. She scrubbed, soaked and did all sorts of things to the clothes before putting them into the washing machine.

 

Putting the washing machine on, she took out her gloves and went into the bedrooms.

 

She sighed.

 

Beds were unmade.

 

Electrical appliances are not off.

 

A huge mess was in front of her.

 

She started off with the beds. She started making Baro’s and Gongchan’s, who sleeps on the top bunk with CNU and Jinyoung.

 

After that, she made CNU’s and Jinyoung’s beds. She looked around, and found scores and lyrics all around the room. She looked around for a folder and put all the papers in, labelling it before putting it on Jinyoung’s bed.

 

She called one of her interior designers to bring a rug suitable for them to put into their room.

 

While waiting, she went to tidy up Sandeul’s room, making his bed, and whatsoever.

 

The doorbell rang, and Jinyoung was sprawled on the couch, sleeping.

 

Jacelyn opened it and saw her designer carrying a rug which has music notes on it, Jacelyn smiled and led her into the room, letting her estimate the length needed.

 

“This rug is able to fit two bedrooms, Miss GaEul.” The designer said.

 

“There’s another bedroom there, you can put the second one there.” She said, pointing to Sandeul’s room.

 

The designer nodded and got to work. While Jacelyn started cleaning the living room.

 

Jacelyn cleared the table and cleaned the table with a rag she brought along. After that, she dusted the television and cleaned the floor.

 

The designer came out of Sandeul’s room, and told Jacelyn that she was done with the rugs.

 

Jacelyn thanked her and showed her the way out.

 

She continued cleaning the house until it was up to standards.

 

She smiled as she looked around. And her eyes landed on Jinyoung.

 

“Eesh, this pig…” She said, Taking a spare blanket from the cabinet and wrapping Jinyoung with it.

 

“Sleep well, Jagiya, I’m leaving now…”

 

She wrote a note to all of them.

 

To: B1A4 Oppas.

YAH! HOW DARE YOU MAKE A MESS OF THIS DORM IN JUST A FEW WEEKS HUH?!?! I can see the mess from my bedroom window… Well, it’s not going to be mine soon, it will be vacant because I’m going to move out of that mansion and stay in a apartment nearer to my school, keke. I cleaned the house up for you! Do take care of the dorm! I’ll be back once in a while to check on the cleanliness. And if it’s not up to standard, I shall clean again! I like cleaning keke. Take care of each other! And don’t eat too much cup ramen! It’s bad for your health! -3-

-Jacelyn Jung GaEul <3

 

She left the note on the table and went into the kitchen, cooking their favourite food and placed them beside the note.

 

She pasted a post-it on each bowl with their names on the post it and she wrote Eat up!  And adding a smiley face at the end.

 

She smiled as she left the dorm.

 

“Let’s hope they really do take care of their dorm…” She said, walking back to her house.