Going back to Seoul

Be Mrs. Lee Donghae

(Donghae POV)

Because the sun came out, i call Styfen one of the bodyguard of the mansion.

"Styfen."

"Yes sir?"

"Call the girl. Tell her i need to talk to her." I ordered.

"Yes sir."

After few minute of waiting for her.

"Sir Donghae. She's here."

"Please enter her."

"Miss _______, please come in." Styfen polite said to ______.

________ enter to the door and Styfen closed the door and leaved.

________ cut the silent between us.

"You want to talk to me?" ________ said.

"Yes."

"What like i say to you lately if the weather are good you can leave. Now the sun was came out. Fix your things and come back here. I will take you to the terminal going to Seoul." I said.

"Okay. Thank you again Donghae."

"You can go to your room now."

I heard that ______ leave the living room.

(______ POV)

After Donghae and i talk, and he said that i can go now, i wanted to cry but i hold my tears and i just simply said the word of "Okay. Thank you again Donghae." even i don't want to go. When i leave the living room i go to the room where in i stay and fix my things. Before i back to the living room, i went to the kitchen and say goodbye to Mrs. Park.

"Mrs. Park?" I call her name.

"Oh. _____? What are you doing here? And why you have your thing?"

"I'm here to say goodbye, i need to go back in Seoul maybe my family worried at me." I said to Mrs. Park.

"Okay. Please take care yourself. By the way you can go back here next week. Because there will be a festival in the mansion."

"Maybe i can't back because..."

"You can back and don't tell me Donghae told you not to go back here? If i invited someone, he will allowed it. In short, i invited you to go back here next week. I'll be expecting you ______." Mrs. Park seriously said.

"Okay. Mrs. Park i'll coming." I promised to the old woman.

"_______, here's the phone number of the mansion. Just call anytime and looked for me. Okay?" Mrs. Park said.

"Yes Mrs. Park. Thank you so much for everything." I said and gave her a hug.

Suddenly i loosen the hug when Lizzy called me.

"Miss ________, Sir Donghae called you."

"Thank you. I'll coming."

When i went to the living room, Donghae saw me and ask.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes. I'm ready."

"Let's go."

Donghae grab my bag on me and put it in on the car. Donghae open the door of his car of me.

"Get in." Donghae said.

Before i get in on the car i waved to Mrs. Park to say goodbye then, i get in on Donghae car. Then he closed the door and he also get in and drive away. While we along the way we are so quiet. After a few kilometer i saw the terminal of cruise ship going to Seoul. Then Donghae stop the car on the parking and he put out his wallet and he gave me a 1000 won.

"Here's a money for your accomodation and food." Donghae said.

I get my bag and get out on his car. He open the window.

"Goodbye and take care." He said.

I smiled on him and said, "Thank you so much and hope to see you soon again. Bye and take care."

Then Donghae smiled and drive away.

He smiled? Wow! He has a beautiful smiled. I hope that smile i see it again. I though on myself.