That "KISS"

Falling in love, maybe with you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THAT KISS. :*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It was exactly 5:30 in the morning when Heechul have woken up. He sat on the porch and cleaned up his mind. Suddenly, the kiss on his mind popped out. "I don't know how to face her right now." He thought. "But she was sleeping when i left her... or maybe not.." he smirked and got up to fix himself for school. He went to the bathroom and mumured to himself. "Aiiish... what kind of mess i did!" He whispered. Out of the blue, Jessica walked towards the sink and brush herself. "You're up? Morning..." Jessica lazily said. "Oh... since 5:30." Heechul said while he was getting the toothbrush the maidens prepared for him.

"Have you slept well?" Jessica started the conversation as she looked into the mirror and brushed her teeth.

"Was good. You?"

"It was a VERY GOOD night for me."

Heechul already started a doubt that Jessica must've felt the kiss on her forehead. Heechul quickly brushed his teeth then went out. He panted and sweated because it was very, very awkward to kiss a girl without her permission. He went to escape, but no. He can't. Because Haru popped out of nowhere."Hyung.. can you cook me a strawberry pancake?" Haru pouted. As if she is going to cry. "Hey kid. Why are you already up in so early morning?" Heechul went down on the stairs to prepare the ingridients. "My stomach is killing me. Aissh." Haru grunted as she sat down on the chair. As soon as the pancakes were already ready to be cooked, Jessica went to the kitchen to help Heechul. "Oppa, want some help?" Jessica cutely said as she placed her hands all over Heechul's shoulders. Heechul was getting a lil bit startled because once Jessica knew about his feelings, he had a doubt that Jessica would definitely go away. "Sure. You can cook this pancakes if you want." Heechul offered the spatula to Jessica and started cooking. Heechul went to Haru, you know. To seek advice.

"Yah kid."

"Ne?"

"How would you impress your sister?"

"Playing piano for her, asking her for date in a special way. Going to a hally place with her future boyfriend. Take note that she doesn't like expensive things." Haru whispered. Heechul find it so easy. Because nothing is hard for him. "Kumao, Haru." Heechul patted Haru's head, then went towards the kitchen to help Jessica. "Ouch!" Jessica grunted. Heechul ran fast as he could to ask Jessica if she's okay. "Kenshana?" Heechul immediately looked for a skin that is damaged. Then he saw Jessica's index finger were burnt. Heechul blew it, so that the burn will settle down and would not hurt. Jessica suddenly remembered the scene last night. And she started to smile, like crazy. After a minute, they went back to cooking so that they could eat. "This is really delicious, hyung!" Haru excitedly shouted, Heechul did 't response but instead, he chuckled because it complimented him. "Oh by the way, where's Omma and Appa? As far as i know they get up from exactly 6:00 just to get us some breakfast." Jessica complained. "Oh, i forgot to tell you that they told me to tell you that they have an emergency meeting to attend." Heechul explained while chewing his food. "Well... i am done. I'd just get ready for school." Jessica got up from her seat then went upstairs. So did Heechul and Haru. Jessica was hurrying downstairs, It's because she wanted to tell her friends the truth, that she is REALLY in love. She wanted to immediately tell it to her friends and ask for their support. "Recieving some support from my friends are good right?" Jessica thought herself as she went down to go to school. As she went out, she saw Heechul got ready.

"Heechullie!" she called.

"Oh?"

"Let's go together. Since Omma didn't bring a car along." Jessica pouted.

Heechul remembered that he left his motorcycle at the part where Jessica nearly got .

"I'll just go get my motorcycle. Wait here."

"Arraso. Take care." Jessica waved, while Heechul was already running for his motorcycle. Within just 2 mins, he already got his motorcyle. He saw Jessica sitting inthe porch and getting a near sleep.  "Yah!" Heechul tried to wake her up. "Oh! You got fast!" Jessica stood up and get the helmet from Heechul's hand. "Can i get in, too?" Haru came out from nowhere then tried to hop in the motorcycle. "I'd be sitting here." Haru pointed out at the front seat of the motorcycle. "Oh sure. Just be careful, k?" Heechul said while wearing his helmet. "Hop in, Sica-ssi!" Heechul added while starting up his motorcycle. "Are you sure this would work? I mean, 3 passengers in the motorcycle is definitely not allowed." Jessica worriedly said while hopping on the motorcycle. "I've used this for alomost 3 years straight. I'm sure you guys would be alright. It's just for now since your parents didn't sent you some car." Heechul then accelerated the motorcycle then went to school. Jessica held Heechul's waist. Tighter than you thought how tight it would be. And she put her head on Heechul's back. With just 10 mins, they already have reached their school. "That was fast." Haru said then pick up something in her bag. Haru showed some pictures of Heechul kissing Jessica on the forehead. And some pictures Jessica tried to wake him up. "I'd spread this aroung immediately!" Haru ran as fast as she can towards the News writing club. "Oh sh*t! This will be the end of ours!" Jessica tried to run, but Heechul stopped her. "Don't follow her. The officers there won't believe her." Heechul grabbed the key from his motorcycle then went to the campus. He saw Donghae and YoonA holding hands together. "Oh, hyung-nim! Never thought you ended up together." Heechul teased them and get to chuckle. "Yah! We never thought that you already sleep in the same bed." Donghae shouted, then both of them laughed together. While Jessica, and Heechul was frozen. "Chankan, did Haru told you?" Jessica widenly opened her eyes as she asked. "Nope. It just spread around the school just right now." YoonA explained while the other News writing club members were taking a picture of them together and interviewing. "Gotta go, Heenim ssi." Donghae tapped Heechul's shoulder then went out of the hall.

Jessica was really terrified when that news came out of the school immediately. She tried to cry inside, because she'd be kicked out if the Principal sees that. "So, did you really two sleep in the same house?" Other man asked. Heechul can't take the question they were asking from them. He immediately grabbed Jessica's hand then went to a quiet place. It was on the 5th floor, were the classrooms were abondoned. Jessica sat in an empty chair then glared at the window. She was deeply thinking that Heechul and her would be separated. "Don't worry your popularity won't even go down with this." Heechul hid his face with a tear shed on his cheeks. He can't take it to see Jessica like this. It kills him inside. "I don't even care about my popularity. All i care is about...." Jessica began to sob. Sob hard, that she couldn't breathe anymore. Heechul immediately went to comfort her. "Don't lose hope Jessica. We'll face this." Heechul hugged her as tight as he can just to comfort her ....

"I love to stay with him like this forever. But i think forever is not even enough to be with him. I really wanted to confess to him right now. But i still need to know him. Just wait Jessica, Heechul will be yours."  -Jessica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBc353T3n-c *skip to 0:45....*

~I love him zealously and madly
My dreams have been cruelly shattered yet I cannot forget
For him I once believed that tomorrow would mean the future
No matter how bad the situation may be
I refused to come to my senses

I love him till I stumbled into despair
My heart has been deeply hurt yet I cannot forget
We no longer belong in this place
What initially used to be paradise has now become absurd
~

~~~

Sorry for not updating immediately. I'm kinda busy this days because of the project im making. Bear with me please T_T