Finale

Love Rain

I was the most hated girl in school . Why ? I have no idea , maybe because they think I'm a snob . My parents were rich . They owned this school . The school was grand , no flaws at all except for the students . The students were rowdy and they didn't belong here . There were bullies , geeks , nerd and very few normal people .

I don't need pointless attention because of my parents so I chose to live a normal life . My parents didn't really care about me . They let me do anything . I didn't really dress like those fancy people . I wore jeans and t-shirts almost everyday . Occasionally , I wore dresses .

School was over . I decided to stay for awhile . Take a walk around the school and relax . If I get caught by the teachers or the principal , I could just tell them I forgot something at class . 

I went to the school's garden . It was the only place I could go to relax . There was this cherry blossom tree that I always liked . It was quite old though . The flowers' scent smelled like perfume . 

And then , a melodious sound caught my ear's attention . It was so soothing . Beautiful , I must say . I , being the busybody I am , decided to follow it . The person was playing the guitar , I could tell . Honestly , I love music . I didn't like to sing but I love to play instruments such as the guitar , the piano and the flute . But my favourite was the guitar . I love the sound guitars make , I don't know why , but it seems so peaceful and soothing . 

Please don't stop playing . I love it ! Go faster Naeun , I want to hear more ! A voice forced me to walk faster . Now , I was running . Whoever was playing the guitar was a genius . 

I finally stopped infront of the music room . I breathed in and out . I was nervous for no damn reason . I stared at the door infront of me and opened it , making the person stop playing . Oh great , I startled him .

" Oh no ! Please don't stop ! " I begged him and he looked at me with his cold eyes . My mother always told me never to talk to strangers and I promised her . Sorry mom , I just broke our promise .

He sighed and put his guitar on a guitar stand . " Sorry miss , I don't play infront of others . " He said . " But .. " I started . He stood up and walked closer to me . I was face to face with him . " Why do you want me to play anyway ? " He simply asked . " Because I love your music . It was absolutely amazing . Do you sing ? " I asked . He put his hands inside his pockets and stepped back . " I do sing . Why do you care ? " He asked again .

" I'm curious . " I pushed my hair back and straightened my shoulders . He smirked . " Interesting . " 

" Do you happen to like me ? " He asked . I scoffed . " Of course not . I don't care about you . " I said . " Then why do you keep asking questions ? " He sat down on a chair and looked at me , waiting for an answer . " Because I care about your music , not you . " I simply said . 

" Please let me hear you sing . " I begged and sat down on a chair next to him . He looked at me and sighed . " Fine . " He garbbed his guitar and started playing a familiar song . It was 10cm's Love In The Milky Way Cafe .

 

You can meet love in front of the ‘Milky Way’ cafe
While drinking black tea and iced coffee
While listening to the same song every day
 
You are like a dry matchstick
No matter how hard you try to dislike me
You can’t hide your burning heart
 
Please say at least something to me
I will make a rainbow in my tea cup
 
One day, two days, three days- I cannot stand it
I can’t live, I can’t die, in these places:
Hongdae, Sang Su Dong, Shin Chon,
Leedae, Leetaewon, — can’t walk around in these places
 
Please say at least something to me
I will make a rainbow in my tea cup
 
One day, two days, three days- I cannot stand it
I can’t live, I can’t die, in these places:
Hongdae, Sang Su Dong, Shin Chon,
Leedae, Leetaewon, — can’t walk around in these places
 
 
You can meet love in front of the ‘Milky Way’ cafe
While drinking black tea and iced coffee
While listening to the same song every day
 
You can meet love in front of the ‘Milky Way’ cafe
While drinking black tea and iced coffee
While listening to the same song every day
 
You are you are you are
you are you are you are
So great so great so great
 
His voice was amazing . He stared at me and smiled . " What's your name ? " He asked . " Son Naeun . What's your name ? " I reached my hand out waiting for him to shake it . He shook it .
 
" Kim Myungsoo . " 
 

---

After that , me and Myungsoo became really good friends . He waited for me after class and we always go to lunch together . Eventhough , he doesn't really tell me anything about his life , I told him everything going on in mine .

He always comforted me whenever my parents fight by playing his guitar . He didn't really smile that much but I did . I guess I fell in love with him . I wanted him to be happy . The only thing I know about him is that he loves music just like me .

---

It was after school . I decided to go for a walk . My parents weren't at home anyway and Myungsoo went somewhere .

My stomach started growling . I reached for my pocket to see if I had any money or at least a small biscuit . I took out my wallet . Nothing . Aish pabo ! How could you forget your money ! And you're rich ! Jeez ! I started hitting my head lightly . Drops of water started pouring . It started raining . Oh great , can my day get any worse ? 

A motorcycle came and mud splattered all over me . I just had to ask . Tears started falling . Why is my life so miserable ! I hate it .

I went to the park to sit down . It was still raining . Suddenly , it stopped raining . Oh no , it didn't . There was something above me . It was an umbrella . And who was holding it ? It was none other than Kim Myungsoo . He frowned .

" Annyeong . What are you doing here in the rain , pabo ? " He jokingly asked . " You're gonna get sick . " He continued and handed me a towel . " Keep it . " He said and smiled . I looked at the towel and dried my hair . 

" Thanks . " I smiled . He smiled too . Thunder came and I shrieked . I unknowingly hugged Myungsoo 'cause I was too scared . He grinned and started my hair . " Haha . I didn't know you were scared of thunder . " He said and I pushed him away . I blushed . Go Naeun ! You can do it ! Confess to him ! A voice said .

" Myungsoo . I have something to tell you . " I said and looked at him . " I .. like you . " I said and looked down . He was puzzled . After that , he smiled . He leaned closer to me and our lips touched . We were kissing .

He dropped the umbrella and continued kissing me . I just stood there with my eyes wide opened . A few seconds later , I pulled back . I blushed and touched my lips it was warm . I didn't even notice we were soaking wet . 

" Aish ! K-Kim Myungsoo , you pabo ! " I screamed at him and he stuck out his tongue . 

" I don't like you Naeun . I love you . " He smiled . I blushed and smiled . " I love you too . " I said and hugged him .

 

 

 

MeowChu's Corner

Sorry if it stinks ! I hope you like though ~

Myungeun for the win !