different

loving you till it hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(minho POV)

As i'm sitting at my desk i notice that my heart starts to pace a little when a certain someone smile pops in my memory and i just smile along with the sight in my head. i continue drawing random doodles on my sketch pad then i get bored enough to walk out of my room. the longer i walk i realize that i'm right in front of my older brother's room and i'm hesitant to open his door all the way considering the fact that its already cracked open but, i might as well i need his opinion badly.i open the door all the way to see him lounging on his bed while texting on his phone, i wonder what's the need of these stupid phones now days. "minkyung?" i question then he looks up at me and smiles "hey minho bro..how was school?" i sit down on his computer chair and shrug."uh so so..." then i notice the tention of quietness build and i decide to ask him what i needed to get over with. "yeah shcool was good,but i...i need to ask you something and i don't want you to judge me on it, ok its really serious. my brother drops his phone as he realizes this question is serious. "alright minho i know you man, your not the kind to beat around the bush so what's up?" i finally build up confidence and i spill it. "minkyung...what do you think about interacially dating?" he looks at me eith his mouth slightly parted in shock and he smiles "what?" i start to lose confidence and i get ready to stand up and leave until he jumps off his bed and blocks the door and shut it. "no no minho don't get all touchy i'm just suprised, now is she white?" he says with a smile knowing that he has a thing for white girls. now since i see he's understanding i let it all out. "no, she's black." as soon as i said that his smile turned into a frown deeper than the alantic ocean. "black !~!" he yelps at me then i start to feel disgusted with his reaction "minkyung, what's the big deal?" he then walks back to his bed and sits down then shakes his head. "minho your not gonna tell mom and dad..right?" i then felt upsetness in my heart by this attitude my own brother is giving me. "why wouldn't i?" he looks at me then raises a brow "how could you?...you know that we can't really date outside our race, and plus not with there kind...i mean minho what's the attraction anyway aren't they loud and ghetto and have baby daddy's or something...."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter