So..who came?

Gd or Taeyang?

Gd knew from the start that Dara likes him. He even know why and how it came to be but not only that — he knew too, that Taeyang; his close friend likes her.

He doesn't know whyand what Taeyang likes about her anyway, that is the most frequent question he askes himself. He thinks that Dara is a unique type of girl. Not his type, really, but the type he dislikes. "She talks a lot. She drools when she sleeps. She doesn't have the figure I want. She follows me around a lot. Don't you think she's annoying?" the most common line Taeyang would hear from him. But then Taeyang would answer "It may sound laughable and pathetic to you. It may sound nonsense and funny to you but I find her heart pure. I find her soul innocent. You don't need to tell me what's what. And I don't need to hear that too, from a casanova like you. So..will you just shut up Gd and help me?" 

He would then nod and sigh, accepting the challenge that he would help his friend. But he didn't expect the day he would come to fall for the same girl. Taeyang was wrong. She didn't just have a pure heart and innocent soul. She was an angel. She was one fair maiden that heated him up like that. It was unacceptable for him but he couldn't help it. He couldn't control it. Felings are things you can't control, you know.

'Till one time, Dara invited Jiyong for dinner at her home. Jiyong was doubtful at first. He lied to Dara that he was busy and that he already planned Taeyang to go instead of him. He knew how disappointed and sad at the same time. He too, felt the same but he knew he was to do nothing. Nothing at all.

So, Taeyang happily and excitedly agreed to his friend's plan and dressed nicely to try to impress Dara. Never did he knew that his friend was in pain. He less knew that his friend was in the part of risking a thing called 'friendship.' And never did he knew that he was about to face a big dilemma...

Dara waited for almost an hour worrying about the hot food getting cold and wondering if the person he's waiting would come. Her phone beeped to the sound of a message that read :

"Okay. I will come."

From: Handsome GD

She smiled. Not that common smile everyone has. It was the type of smile where an unexplainable meaning behind it exists.

Just as then, her door bell rang and she ran to open it. 

So, who came?

Was it GD or Taeyang?

 


A/N: Hey ! Another DaraGon one-shot ^.^ 

Hope you enjoyed :)) 

 

Uhmmm..  *cough* *cough* 

A wothless advertisement guys -____-

Allow me to.

 

Just click the photo for the AWESOME story. -_-

It's actually the irony. Just.. judge it after reading XD 

Thanks! :))