A Typical Morning with Daddy C.A.P and Daughter Niel

Father C.A.P and His Only Daughter

"Minsoo hyuuuuuung~" Niel called from his bedroom. C.A.P walked into the room casually, finding a hysterical Ricky on the floor laughing at the sight of Niel. Niel got his comb stuck in his hair again. This happens at least two or three times a week. Niel is so used to coordinoonas doing his hair and letting it grow out more, that it has become an unmanageable mess for him to deal with. C.A.P chuckled at him as he sat on Niel's bed.

"C'mere Niel, lemme get it out." Niel complied as he sat down next to C.A.P, his back turned to him as the other untangled the comb from his thick, fluffy, brown hair. Once out, he used the comb to gather as much of Niel's hair into a ponytail before putting the scrunchy about that bunch of hair. C.A.P's hand lightly grazed the back of Niel's neck causing him to laugh a bit. Everyone knew how extremely ticklish not only Niel, but Ricky was too. So C.A.P simply wrapped his arms around the other and began tickling the other's stomach. Niel laughed extremely hard; his stomache was his most ticklish part.

"Keke~ h-hyung! Hahaha, stop th-that tickles~ Hahaha~!" Niel tried to twist his body away from the other's, who was grabbing him and tickling him more.

"Aish," L.Joe chimed in slightly disgusted, Ricky cackled more, still in hysterics. "when your done playing with pretty princess Niel, Changjo just made breakfast."

At the word "breakfast", both Ricky and Niel jumped up and ran for the kitchen.

"Changjo, Changjo! Whatcha make?!" Ricky shouted toward the kitchen, just a few steps ahead of Niel.

"Strawberry-banana pancakes, hyung!" Changjo shouted back in his deep morning voice. He gets up really early to make breakfast for the group. C.A.P leisurely walked out of Ricky and Niel's room when he saw Ricky's sneaky act.

"Ohh, put lotsa syru--aaaah!" Ricky managed to trip Niel right in front of the kitchen and he fell hard. "Yah, Changhyun pabo! That hurt!" C.A.P rushed over to Niel sprawled on the floor. This was also a weekly occurance, and Niel is just too nice to ever get Ricky back. And beacuse this happens, C.A.P always has some form of first aid on him when Changjo cooked. Niel rolled over and sat up. "Aish, that hurt!" Niel held out his wrist which bled from cutting it on a nail on the door threshold. C.A.P kneeled beside him and immediately took his hand and patched it up.

"Why don't you ever get 'em back. He's your dongsaeng, not your hyung. Just get him once. I won't get mad. You can't keep getting punked by him. Got it?" Niel nodded. As C.A.P stood up he offered a hand to Niel and hoisted him up with ease. They both walked into the kitchen. Niel took his usual seat next to Chunji, who was taking a picture of himself biting into his breakfast.

"Punked by Ricky again?" Chunji smirked, reviewing his own picture.

"Being a diva again?" Niel replied as he lightly punched him on his shoulder.

"Hey, you're the one who looks like a lady."

"Shuddup~" C.A.P leaned against the kitchen doorway, shaking his head and laughing.

"Niel looks like a lady~ Niel looks like a lady~" Ricky sang in mockery,

"Niel...you are more of a Daniela than a Daniel." L.Joe mumbled from his TV tray at the couch. Niel was getting bullied by 2 of his hyungs and a dongsaeng. He looked over to Changjo, who met his glance and shrugged his shoulders somewhat apologetically.

"Daniela, daniela...our Niel is a Daniela!" Ricky sang childishly again. Niel pushed his plate forward and places his head on the table, his hair fell around his face. 

"Changhyun!" C.A.P shouted firmly. Ricky froze in his tracks. He knew he was in for one hell of a scolding when C.A.P called any one of them by their full name. Changjo quietly giggled to himself. He loved seeing Ricky get in trouble for running his mouth. But even more so, he loves seeing Niel being bullied. "If you aren't gonna sing anything nice, don't sing at all!" Ricky pouted as he turned back to his plate and ate silently, taking a moment to glare at Niel threateningly. It was silent for a good 7 minutes before Niel spoke again.

"I'm going back to bed. Leave me be." Niel stood up from his seat at the table, his head bowed so no one can see his face. He ran out the kitchen and back to his room. All was silent until they heard a door slam. The first to speak was Changjo.

"Maybe if you didn't spoil him so much, he wouldn't be so butthurt all the time, Minsoo hyung."  Everyone instantly turned their attention to the maknae. He never really had much to say, and when he does, it's always some kind of off-color stuff like this. Ricky giggled a bit, but stopped when C.A.P glared at him. Chunji rolled his eyes as he played with the Hello Kitty charm on his phone.

"Maknae does got a point though." Everyone nodded. Another weekly happening is all the blame being put on C.A.P. His bandmates respect him, but sometimes his care for Niel is too intense. L.Joe just continued to eat, watching them instead of the TV.

"Eat and then start on your chores. I'll go get Niel to get up and do his." C.A.P said with a straight face before turning to walk back to Niel and Ricky's room. He opend the door silently as he saw Niel blasting his music on his iPod. C.A.P closed the door behind him and walked over to sit on Niel's bed. The latter was startled by the sudden dip in his matress and looked over at C.A.P with wild eyes.

"Minsoo hyung, don't do that." C.A.P said nothing as he pulled Niel into a hug. As soon as he let Niel go, he smiled. "Hyung, I'm fine. this happens all the time. I bet you don't know that I know I am the daughter in Teen Top." C.A.P chuckled at that, and leaned against  the headboard of the bed. Without hesitation, Niel rested his head on C.A.P's chest and the other began combing his fingers through Niel's thick, curly hair. Niel closed his eyes slowly. C.A.P smiled again.

"Well, you really are my pretty daughter Niel." Niel's eyes didn't open, but he slightly cocked an eyebrow.

"Please don't say that ever again, hyung."

-Meanwhile, Back In The Kitchen-

Everyone resumed what they were doing before. Chunji went back to taking his selcas, L.Joe lounged back and watched TV, Ricky continued eating and Changjo finally joined him at the table.

"Niel is a ladyboy." Chunji spoke out.

"No doubt about it. We should make him wear a dress for our next comeback." L.Joe put in. Ricky began laughing.

"Pfffft, we might as well, right? And change his name to Daniela~"

"Nothing fits better right?" They all began laughing, except for Changjo. Ricky nudged him in the arm.

"Why aren't ya laughing, Jonghyun? Ain't that funny?"

"I bet Minsoo hyung is only trying to get into Niel hyung's pants." The other three looked at him in shock. Sometimes they had to think it was a blessing that Changjo was socially awkward and chose not to speak much.  

 

- - - - - - - - - -

 

In public, Teen Top seem to love one another, but beyond the cameras, Chunji, L.Joe, Ricky, and Changjo can't really stand Niel. Sure, he has many main singing parts in every song, but they don't even care about that. What they hate is that even though they all recognize C.A.P as a fatherly figure for the group, C.A.P only cares for Niel, or at least cares for him best. And he was aware of his favoring of Niel. And C.A.P avidly says that Niel is the daughter, and with being a bit more lady-like in his looks and mannerisms, it's not a lie. Everyone is aware of it, even Niel himself, and that's what makes Bang Minsoo so protective of him.


Pfft, I need something better to do with my time. This is utter ridiculousness and I need some mental help. And I call myself Niel-biased...well, I totally am. And then there is Changjo, I forever want him to be that one member who say that really funny nonsensical stuff in fics, y'know. Especially when that person doesn't speak much.

Okay, I've had my fun, now to work more on this RickLo.

JA~!