Chapter 1

I Won't Let Time Keep us Apart

Tears streamed down my face as I remembered, my first love, Lee Taemin. He left the world today, last year. The clouds seemed to be crying for him too. I stood there in the rain, staring at the empty street. I wish this street was always empty. I fell to my knees still crying, and waiting for all of this to be just a dream.

“Taemin-ah!” I screamed, knowing he would never respond, he couldn't. I walked to the exact spot where he was hit. I looked at the floor, and saw it all happen again.

“Taemin-ah hold on your running to fast!” We were playing tag at the park, as always. I was giving him a little head start.
“No, I'm not, your just too slow.” He said sticking his tongue out at me. I smiled at his cute childish act and started running after him. I ran after him as fast as I could. But the happy mood suddley changed. It happened so fast: there was a honk and a screeching noise, then I saw blood. A lot of it. First I was playing tag, then... then the love of my life was dead.


Why did it have to be him? I would do anything to see him, just once again. If only I could rewind time to be with him again. I sobbed. All of a sudden I saw bright lights, and heard honking. The car was trying to stop but couldn't. I thought about moving, but maybe it's better this way. I could be with Taemin again, right? Then the car hit me. Taemin-ah I'm coming.


I opened my eyes, and realized I was in my bed. I sat up and looked around. I guess I didn't get hit. I started getting dressed, it was a school day after all. I went downstairs and noticed a sunflower. Taemin had given me one long ago, in the exact same vase. I brushed it off; thinking it was just my mother's flower. I got into my car and started driving. I went down the usual route; then I hit the breaks. In front of Taemin's house... i-it w-was T-TAEMIN! He was holding bannana milk. I imidietly ran out of the car. I hugged him in a tight hug.

“Taemin I missed you so much.”

“Hyung what do you mean I saw you yesterday.” He giggled. I looked at him shocked.

“Taemin what are you talking about?” My eyes wide.

“I saw you yesterday, remember, we went shopping and I gave you that sunflower.” He looked at me with concern, “Are you okay.”

“Yes... I'm fine; J-just what's the date?”

“September 24 2011. Why?”

“No reason, just get in the car were going to be late.” The... the fates gave me a second chance?