HEARTACHE

Myungsoo, my fiancé

HANA'S POV

 

'RINGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' the alarm clock sounded.I tried flipping around in bed trying to continue sleeping but failed. 'URGHHHH.'I whined as i dragged my feet to the bathroom.I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my messy bun and the dried tears on my face.That's right, dried tears.

A week ago, my boyfriend ljoe dumped me for the queenka called jiyeon.And till this day,i still can't get over him.'HANA!!!!!!!!!!!, BREAKFAST'S READYYY' eomma yelled.'NEH..' I said just loud enough for her to hear.After washing up and changing a new set of clothes, i went down to the kitchen.I saw a plate of my favourite pancakes with maple syrup on the counter.

'I'm SO skipping school again today' I thought to myself.

Just then, my phone rang,as i picked it up,i saw that it was my best friend yongjin. We've been besties for 6 years.

"YAH! KIM HANA?! ARE YOU PLANNNING ON SKIPPING SCHOOL AGAIN?!" I heard as i answered the call.

"OF COURSE.. WHADDYA THINKIN? THAT MY FAIRY GODMA WILL APPEAR IN MY BEDROOM AND LET ME MEET MY PRINCE CHARMING AND I'LL BE OVER MY HEARTACHE?? NO..IT DIDNT HAPPEN" I said in my I-DONT GIVE-A-DAMN voice.

"but you can't keep skipping school right??" she said.

"Well, you're wrong. I CANN.HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT MY AUNT IS THE PRINCIPAL??"

"but still..." she tied to persuade me.

'"scratch that, wanna come over for a sleepover tonite? tmr's saturday" I asked. 'SURE!! I'LL BE OVER AT 8"she responded.

"arasso.. annyeong" I said as I hung up.

 

After finishing my plate of pancakes,I went to my bedroom and laid on the bed.I started thinking..

"If ljoe and I were still together,we would be heading down to the ice cream store before heading to the mall and at 2 we would be at his house for a movie and life would be so perfect but why did he have to break up with me?" I thought as a single tear dropped unknowingly.

  Not wanting to keep thinking about ljoe.I decided to go to my parents mall and get some new clothes. Yes,dresses will be able to capture my attention.I'm rich in clothes.

I changed into this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj8HeihnjvbxW9aIj7dor

 

I went into my parents mall and entered a boutique. I saw a few dresses and went to try them on.

 

 

 

 

 

"wrap all these up for me" I said to the staff. Not long after, I left the shop and since it was my parents mall, I didnt have to pay a single cent..I walked into a shoe shop and walked around before a few things caught my eye.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp1FpH7XrDTZnZ6laqDzG

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwnB8BC3Y8DcqSgLsOm86

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKAoQ6kwSJXUd9eWL1-Q8

 

"wrap this up for me" i said to the staff before going off to buy wallets

and with that, i went to starbucks for a drink

 

As it was already 6, I decided to go back home and wait for yongjin.

 

2HRS LATER............

 

"RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". I went to open the door to find yongjin standing there with chocolates, pizza,cute pillows,movies."hahahahaha" I laughed out loud."why did you bring all these? remember I'm rich??" I said.

 

"AHEM,CUT IT OUT WITH THE SNOBBISH ATITUDE OF YOURS",yongjin retorted."mianhe..jebal mianhe.."I pouted with my puppy eyes. come on,lets go to your room.Sure.

As my room was really big,it had a karaoke room,gym,walk in wardrobe,snack bar,small theatre room,popcorn machine,candyfloss machine,vending machine,game room,arcade,mini indoor pool and a big jacuzzi, and we would pratically always have the best sleepovers.

 

 So,what are we gonna do first? I casually asked. Umm,why not we get some popcorn,candyfloss and snacks and watch a movie first? yongjin suggested. Sounds cool:) I beamed. We got popcorn,candyfloss and snacks before finally settling down in the theatre room.We then finally decided on watching the show AQUAMARINE, a show between three best friends.

 

AN HOUR LATERR..........................

 

WOW,the both of us exclaimed at the same time.That show was great^^. Not long after, we went over to my wardrobe and started dressing up like weirdos. HAHAHAHAHAHA. We were laughing till our stomach hurts after an hour of dressing up like baboyas.

 

We then went over to my bed and started talking."So,are you planning to go back to school?" yongjin asked

"Well,no.I'm actually planning on transferring to INFINITE'S paradise and start anew ya know?"

"ANIYAAA! if you go then I'll be left all alone..."she whined."Mianhe.....well then transfer there with me!!!!!!!" I exclaimed like a little kid.

"We'll see^^ need to ask eomma and appa first" she replied.

 

"UMM,so how are things with you and ljoe.hasn't he apologised?"

" Well,as a matter of fact, he hasn't." I said as I lowered my head.

" I mean, we were so perfect together for 4 years,we always faced difficulties together and then he just comes round and say that I'm not the one for him and that I should leave and the very next day,he's seen hanging out with jiyeon the queenka BLAH BLAH BLAH..."

 

I continued as I tried to fake a smile even though tears were falling continuously."It's okay, it just shows that he's heartless and he is not the right one for you.You'll find your half apple someday ok? CHEER UP^^" yongjin comforted me." KAMSAHAMIDA. These are one of the reasons why I love you yongjin ah Saranghaeyo^^"  I said as I hugged her