Goodbye (?)

If Ever You're In My Arms Again

 

 

Please play this song when i tell you to later in the story, okay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbp04hJXdHI

It helps create the mood :) 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

You were staring at the magazine in your hands.

 

 

Your eyes focused on a picture of an Idol spotted together in the airport.

 

You can't be mistaken. It was Jessica Jung and YOUR boyfriend, Lee Donghae.

 

 

 

Angered and teary eyed, you threw the magazine to the floor.

 

 

 

You went to your room and threw all the pictures you and donghae have on the floor.

 

 

You just can't take it anymore. Breathing heavily, your hot tears rolled on your face once more.

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

3 months ago.

 

 

Donghae last contacted you that evening. He said in a tired voice " ______, i'll be away for a loooooong time. I have a lot of work to do. Sorry."

 

 

 

Your heart was squeezed tight but you tried to understand. "Okay oppa, I'll miss you."

 

 

He didn't even respond. The line went dead.

 

 

You sighed.

 

 

From then on, there was no texts. No calls. No flowers. No chocolates. No nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

PRESENT

 

 

And today was your anniversary. Still nothing.

 

 

 

It was supposed to be okay but you've been hearing all these rumours. You were fed up with all the Haesica going around. Even random rookie idol girls were paired up with Hae.

 

 

Your heart hurt every single frreakin time.

 

 

Looking up, you whispered..."I give up."

 

 

 

 

*Later that night*

 

 

You were cooking when you heard a knock on your door.

 

 

Confused, you walked to the door and shouted "Coming!"

 

 

 

 

Then your eyes widened with shock and you felt mixed emotions stir since the Guy who caused you everything to hurt and hurt and hurt even more was standing on your doorstep.

 

 

"Hi _________." He said in a monotonous voice.

 

 

"May I come in?" He says. "I'm tired"

 

 

 

 

You hesitantly widen the door for him to come home.

 

"You're always tired" you murmured.

 

 

 

He just walked past you and sat at the sofa. 

 

"What's for dinner?"

 

 

 

 

And with that simple sentence, you snap.

 

 

"WTF!!!!!!!!! You've been gone for 3 months and all you can say is ' What's for dinner?????' Dont you even remember what today is? And what about all those rumours and sc,andals going around?? Do you think i'm blind and unable to notice them?" you screamed at him.

 

 

Instead of apologizing, he answered you back.

 

"So, ____________. Are you tired of me now? HUH??? Don't you trust me at all? Can't you see I'm tired? Can't you understand that?? I guess you really don't understand me. Jessica was right." he whispered that last part but you still heard him.

 

 

"WELL FINE! GO TO THAT ICE PRINCESS OF YOURS! YOU ARE SO SELFISH! UGGH!"

 

 

 

I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU DONGHAE, NOW GET OUT!" was what you last told him and he just widened his eyes at you, but still left with obvious anger.

 

 

He slammed the door, and with that.....You broke up.

 

 

 

 

 

- part two coming up.