-How Did we got paired up?-

Birth Couples

Once upon a time in Choson Dynast- - - Opps. Not that.

 

There were two best friends, Nicole and Shin. Ever since they were kids there hands were already clasped to each other's hands.... -Figuratively ?-

Even when they both got married they were still best friends, They got married on the same day, Same time, Same church, Same. Same.

And on the time both of them got pregnant ...

They always stay with each other even they were both pregnant already, They share the same likes of food they always eat, the hobbies they have done.. EVERYTHING...

 

8 months after...

 

Both of them went to the doctor to see what gender there babies are...

Turn out to be a girl and a boy

They were not expecting this thing before but instead they wanted it to be both girls. But then again faith shot them a glare and changed the future..

 

While both of them are having Tea on there garden Shin thought of something.

Nicolet how about.. let's pair my daughter and your son when they come out ? , Shin asked.

THATS WHAT IM THINKING ALSO ! SHEEP ! SHIN YOUR RIGHT ! YES . We should ! So that we would have related connections on the future ! OMGASHHH THAT'S AWESOME. , Nicolet said and hugged Shin.

 

One night on the month of May, Shin and her husband were having dinner, same as Nicole and Kyuhyun. But then Both Nicole and Shin stood up and started to feel the pain.

SHEEP !!! I THINK--- AW ! I *Breathes in* AM *Out* GIVING BIRTH ! HELP ! KYUUUHYUUN !! , Nicole said and Kyuhyun helps her to sit on the sofa same as Shin.

OMY I CAN'T BREATH !!! NICOLE ! SHEEEEP MY STOMACH !!! SOMETHINGS COMING OUT !!! , Shin said while she was gripping Nicole's hand very tight. Both of them were sweating in pain while Kyuhyun called an ambulance and Kwangmin/Youngmin fans both of them with a folder.

 

/Hospital/

 

Shin and Nicole held each other's hand before separating into different operating rooms...

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

After the long operation finally... Two angels came from Heaven...

Shin's Doctor: 9:35 pm , Name?

Shin: Shin-ae Jo

Nicole's Doctor: 9:30 pm , Name ?

Nicole: Kyu *coughs* Myungsoo

 

/Shin and Nicole's Room/

They both checked in on the same room.

How's your operation ? , Shin asked Nicole who was now laughing at Her husband who was making a joke about her face earlier

I almost died SHEEP. So that's how it feels like when your giving birth.. , Nicole said.

Oh Your mother must have gone through a very long novena before you came out , Shin said and started laughing.

Hey~ Im worth living for dude ! , Nicole said and playfully slaps Shin's legs.

Suddenly two nurses came in.

Aw ma'am Jo and ma'am Cho your angels are here ~ , There nurse since there check ups were holding there cute little baby angels. As soon as the Nurses passes the babies to there mom's arms the babies smiled.

Aw. , Nicole said as her eyes started tearing up. Kyuhyun jokingly places his Iphone in front of Nicole's face and Nicole slaps his hand away playfully.

His going to be so handsome just like me, Kyuhyun said and poses like a body builder guy.

Someone is too Assuming~, Nicole said and laughs.

Aw our angel looks beautiful and peaceful while sleeping neh my yeobo ? , Shin said and kisses her husband and examines there beautiful angel that was sleeping peacefully...

 

 

A year after....

Shin and Nicole's kids have grew up already...

While Shin and Nicole were having tea on the same spot before where they planned the "pairing up thing".

Time flies so fast huh ? , Nicole said and sips her tea.

Remember the thing we talked about before they come out ? , Shin asked.

Oh ! Yes sooo when are we going to start ? , Nicole asked.

Hmm today is a good new start ! , Shin said and laughs.

 

- - - - - Meanwhile - - - - - -

 

While there mothers were talking to each other, Shin-ae was building a sand castle while Myungsoo was just watching her build the sand. Myungsoo seems interested on watching her build the sand castle.

Shinhae~~ That looks cool ! , Myungsoo said sweetly.

Dude. It's only a sand castle, Shin-ae said and throws some sand on Myungsoo. He cried really loud which made Shin-ae annoyed. Nicole and Shin quickly approaches the two of them.

Myungsoo what happened ?, Shin asked Myungsoo while Nicole removes the sand the was stuck all over his clothes.

Shihae... she... Threw saannd at mee... I was just watching her play , Myungsoo said and hugs his mom. Shin pats his back and looked at Shin-ae.

Dear.. You have some explanations to do later, Shin said while eyeing Shin-ae.

 

-End of Chapter 1-

 

*Insert Cliffhanged people*

 

OHOHOHOHO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ! MWAHAHAHA XD