Final

Cheesy

 

It’s been a while since my boyfriend and I had all the time of ourselves with just the two of us. We are now by the Han River riding our scooters like kids.

               

“Yaaaah! Jagiya! Don’t go to fast!!” I shouted. I stopped for a while to rest while Jiyong continued riding his scooter. He was laughing so hard and I just took the moment to watch him. It’s been a long time since I saw him laugh heartily. He did laugh truthfully during their recent guestings like in Running Man show but what I mean is the laugh when he’s with me. Do you get my point? Aish! Nevermind, I just can’t explain my feelings right now.. I sat at the nearest bench and when I looked back at him, he was now walking towards me while carrying his scooter..

 

“You tired already?” he asked.

 

“Yeah.. I can’t keep up with your stamina. I always lose whenever I compete with you..” I complained. He placed his pink scooter next to my yellow one ( we switched our favorite color of scooters.. ke ke ke.. I’m giving you another “couple thing” to spazz about.. :D ) and then he sat beside me..

 

“You’re such a looser Jagiya…”

 

“I know, you don’t have to flaunt it in my face..” I said acting hurt.. He just laughed cutely.. After all the scandals they have been going through, I’m glad he’s able to laugh this much now..

 

“Hey, you’ve won..” he said and draped his arms around my shoulder..

 

“Eeh? I won? How come?”

 

“You’ve won my heart..” he said and I just laughed and hugged him tightly..

 

“Cheesy guy..”

“Are you a dictionary?”

 

“Mwoooh?” I said smiling.. Here goes my cheesy boyfriend again..

 

“You’ve brought meaning to my life..”

 

“Aigooo! Stop that..I’m blushing..” I hid my face and he just continued with his y laugh..

 

“Ke ke ke.. Wait.. There’s more.. Who are you?”

 

“I’m Dara Park, the fresh vocal of 2ne1.. Why?”

 

“Aniyo, you are wrong..”

 

“Then who am I?”

 

“You are mine..” *blushing again* “Am I dead?” he suddenly asked..

 

“Aniyo!! Why?!”

 

“Because I’m looking at an angel..” I looked up at him and caught him looking at me.. We smiled at each other.. “Do you have a map?” another cheesy line again.. ^o^

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I’m lost just by looking in your eyes..” he said.. We just stared at each other for about 5 minutes and then he kissed me..

 

“I love you Ji..”

 

“I love you more Jagiya.. Thank you for not leaving me when I needed you most..” he said and hugged me again..

 

“Of course.. I promised you I’m not leaving..” I hugged him back.. We became silent and just looked at the stars.. After a while, I started to shiver..

 

“You cold? Here, wear this..” He wrapped me with his jacket.. “Come on..” He pulled me up..

 

“Where arewe going?”

 

“We’ll just buy hot drinks over there..” he pointed at the stalls at the far end of the Han River..

 

“How about our scooters?”

 

“Don’t worry. We’ll just get it later..” We walked while holding hands, glad that the other people who recognize us didn’t try to interrupt our sweet moment. We were going to the nearest coffee machine when we passed by an old man who is selling different kinds of flowers. Ji told me to wait where I’m standing and he went to the old man..

 

“Sir, what flower would you recommend? I want to buy flowers for that beautiful lady over there…” He pointed at me and I just smiled at the old man.

 

“Your girlfriend is beautiful sir.. Here, buy this white rose.. It symbolizes eternal love..”

“Really? Okay. I’ll buy this one..” Ji reached for his pocket and gave the man his payment. The man looked surprised at how big the amount is..

 

“Sir, do you have a smaller amount? I don’t have enough enough money to give your change..”

 

“Oh no sir. I’ll buy all these flowers but I’m only taking these white roses..”

 

“Really sir? Thank you so much sir! But still the money is still big..” the overwhelmed man said..

 

“You cankeep the change sir.. You must go home now.. It’s already cold besides you’re not that young to work..” My boyfriend is really a good samaritan right? ^o^

 

“Thank you so much Mr. Kwon Jiyong..”

 

“Eeh? You know me?” My boyfriend looked surprised on how an old man can recognize an idol like him..

 

“Of course sir.. My daughter keeps aposter of your band inside her room.. She keeps on singing one of your songs..”

 

“Really? What song?”

 

“I forgot the lyrics but I heard her sing ‘Bom Shaka Laka Laka..’ “ We both laughed at the old man’s funny antics.. “You should go ahead sir, you’re girldfriend is waiting for you for too long..” Ji smiled at him and walked toeards me..

 

“For you! “ He smiled boyishly..

 

“Well thank you..” I looked back at the old man and waved.. We bought our favorite hot chocolate and when we were walking now back at the beach where we placed our scooter, we saw a young girl selling fancy jewelries.. He dragged me there and we both looked at the items.. He bought me a butterfly hairpin. He also bought a cute ring.. We thanked the young girl and he dragged me again at the center..

 

“Hey yeoreobun!” he called for everyone’s attention. The people selling and strolling along the Han River are now looking at us..

 

“What are you doing?” I hissed at him, embarassed at the people surrounding us..

 

“Shhh..” he got everybody’s attention again and.. “Please excuse me for disturbing you but I’ll make an important announcement and I want you all to witness..” he kneeled infront of me to my sudden surprise..” Sandara Park. Would you marry me?” he asked..”I know this isn’t formal but let us just pretend it is.. ke ke ke..” I laughed at him and I nodded..

 

“Yes! I certainly will..” The people around us cheered and shouted their congratulatory messages. He slipped the fancy ring on my finger.. I pulled him up and right there and then kissed him.. By the way, you are cordially invited to our wedding.. You will come right? ^___^