BIGBANG Hanging Out

Dreaming Oneshots

My eyes open and I'm sitting in a pale room with simple but comfortable furnishings. I look around me and I see members of BIGBANG sitting next to me or around me. I prop myself up on the sofa and look out the window and I can see Times Square below. It's early afternoon and the sun is trying to break through a thin sheet of clouds. I look back to the members excitedly feeling myself smile. It looks like they either just had an interview or they were about to give one...either way, I know that they are leaving soon. 

"Can I please have a photo with you!" I beg and they look at me. 

"You can take photos at our concert" GD says politely. 

"But I can't!" I say weakly. "I don't have tickets to your concerts....they sold out before I could get them."

"Oh." They say together. "But we really have to leave."

"Please Oppas?" 

"Oppa?" They say their eyes popping. 

"Yes, please just one photo-"

"With which one?"

"Everyone?"

"No, choose" Seungri says finally. 

"Oppa" I whine and I get a smile from Seungri but outraged looks from everyone else. "Wait that's not what I meant." I say leaning back on T.O.P.

"Who is your favorite?" He asks in his iest voice.

"You" I say looking up at him. 

He wraps his arms around me as I melt. "Just checking" he smiles holding me. tighter.  

"But you all are oppa!" I protest. "Tae-oppa, Dae-oppa, GD-oppa, Seungri-oppa-"

"And me?" T.O.P challenges. 

"You are my Tabi Top" I smile bigger. 

Im looking at all of them and they seem to be satisfied. For a reason I can't remember the dream shifts and I'm looking at the five of them posing on a couch and someone is beginning to take their picture. I'm making a mad dash for the middle space and they make room for me. Each of them are smiling or looking extrememly adorable while I'm just ecstatic about taking this picture. Few snapshots go by and then Taeyang and GD both surprise me by sitting on either side of me. I'm giving the camera a gigantic smile, so big I don't even notice Taeyang and GD moving in closer. When I feel the contact of their lips on both sides of my cheek my face lights up as I squeal in delight. I'm legit spazzing while keeping still so I don't break the contact. When they pull back, GD takes out his phone and wraps his arm around my shoulder for a hold before taking pictures uploading them to Instagram and Twitter. Taeyang does the same thing but he tags my twitter name in them. I whip out my iPod and cuddle back up to T.O.P who just looks effortlessly flawless posing extra close with me, and soon I'm uploading those photos. I'm in such a euphoric state it doesn't even matter that I can't go see them in concert. When I get home to check my tumblr, photos of myself with BIGBANG are covering my dashbaord. Streams of comments both hateful and supportive but it doesn't matter...

Soon, I wake up with a smile on my face realizing in that moment a wonderful dream is enough.