It Doesn't Count

It Doesn't Count [ONESHOT]

 

Kyuhyun’s manager has been on his page about gaming too much that it was to the point that he wasn’t even paying attention to his own schedule. All the Super Junior members knew that it was only a matter of time until Kyuhyun actually had to be forced to go cold turkey on Starcraft and any other games he had. Leeteuk even thought he was getting a bit too competitive.

He sat in his room, utterly bored and didn’t have a way to relieve his stress. So he decided to bother Sungmin, who was not supposed to be teased until Saturday… and today was Wednesday so it was a bit out of line. (To be honest… I forgot Kyuhyun’s schedule for when he tortures each of the members…but I do know that Sungmin has a whole day to himself during the weekend.) He went looking for him just to find out that Sungmin had left with Donghae and Eunhyuk for the day. It was pure torture for him.

There was a knock on the door and he walked over to it and saw a young Chinese girl, who looked a bit like Henry but not. He arched his eyebrow as he looked at her. “May I help you?” he asked, trying to hide his face in case the girl was a fan.

“Hi… umm… I’m looking for my older brother…” she said, a little shy. “Henry Lau….”

Kyuhyun opened the door wider and looked at the girl again. “I thought Henry only has one sister and I met her before…” he said.

The girl tried her best to speak back in Korean but ended up speaking in a mix of Chinese, Korean, and English. “I’m his half sister. We have the same father.”

The twenty three year old couldn’t believe what he was hearing. But he couldn’t help but be curious to what she meant. But first there was a manner of him knowing her name because he felt weird not knowing the girl’s name. “And your name is…?” he asked.

“Jenny,” she replied.

He invited her in and they sat on the couch. “Half sister?” he asked.

Jenny nodded. “His father was a donor and when my mother told me that my biological father is actually Henry’s father… that was when I first met Henry and his family. The father that took care of me was infertile. And when he died… Henry’s father took me in as another daughter and helped both my mother and me,” she explained.

The Super Junior member looked at her confused. He was happy that he understood Chinese or else he wouldn’t have been able to understand any word she was saying other than the few Korean words that he had in between. “I’ll… text him to come over right now then… he went somewhere with Zhou Mi hyung and Heechul hyung earlier,” he said, taking his phone out so he could send a text message to the maknae of SJM.

Jenny looked around and wanted to play something. But then she remember she had her Nintendo DS with her. She took it out and started playing.

Kyuhyun looked over her shoulder and tilted his head. “What are you playing?” he asked, having the urge to play her DS since everyone hid the things that he would play video games on.

“Pokemon…” she said, trying to win a battle.

Kyuhyun saw that she was frustrated and started to tell her what moves to do. Even though he wasn’t playing directly this might be the way that he would be able to play games at least.

Jenny followed what the Korean boy was telling her and she won the battle earning her another badge. “Yay!” she started cheering. The two of them laughed.

Just then the door opened and Donghae walked in. He saw a young girl on the couch with Kyuhyun and got curious to who she was. “Kyuhyun! I’m home!!” he exclaimed, making his presence noticeable.”

Kyuhyun looked at him. “Hyung… I thought you went out with Sungmin hyung and Hyukjae hyung…” he said.

Donghae shrugged. Then turned to the girl that was on the couch. “Who’s this?” he asked.

“She’s Henry’s half sister, Jenny…” Kyuhyun replied.

“Oh?” he asked. He took her hand and kissed it. “Nice to meet you…”

Jenny started blushing furiously. “Nice to meet you too…” she said.

Kyuhyun snuck next to Jenny and grabbed her DS and started playing. He had to be quiet so Donghae didn’t notice him playing.

The girl started to look for her DS and wondered where it was. “Where’s my Nintendo DS?” she mumbled.

Donghae looked right at Kyuhyun and saw that he was playing the DS. “Kyuhyun! I thought Manager hyung told you not to play video games…” he said.

“But hyung… I wasn’t… I was just saving the game for her…” Kyuhyun replied.

Jenny looked at the two older boys, confused.

“Kyuhyun’s not allowed to play video games until he can stop his addiction…” Donghae explained.

Jenny looked down and pouted. “I’m sorry… it’s my fault that he got to playing my Pokemon game right now…” she said.

Donghae looked at Kyuhyun and Jenny and shook his head laughing. “It’s okay…” he said.

The door opened again and Henry came in.

“Henry!!!” Jenny said, smiling at her brother and hugged him.

Henry looked at his little sister, confused. “Jenny… what are you doing here? Where’s dad?” he said.

“He brought me here earlier because he had to go to a business meeting….” she explained.

Henry then looked at Donghae and Kyuhyun and smiled. “My sister didn’t cause you trouble did she?”

Kyuhyun shook his head. “Not at all, Henry,” he said.

“Jenny’s a funny girl…” Donghae said.

Jenny looked at them for a moment and then remembered she brought something for her brother. “Henry, I brought you something!” she said. She took out a small lunchbox and opened it to reveal it had mochi balls. “And Donghae oppa… Kyuhyun oppa… you could have some too…” she said.

The four of them smiled and shared their snack.



 

I couldn't say that Jenny was Henry's full sister since... well... Henry's little sister's name is Whitney. So I made Jenny the half sister. I hope you liked it!!!