UNLOCK

Catch me, I'm in love! [now showing]

"I love you." I hang the fone down excitedly. I anticipated her to be here but unfortunately, situation again forbid. My head is pumping, feels like it will explode anytime, I am not getting any better, I think I have to get a long rest, I should go home. No, not now, I can't just leave my co-stars here. I have to join them or else.. ! It's midnight, crap! I need to go home, really.. "Ge, picture tayo sa photobooth." Ate Nhila caught my hands and led me. Do I have a choice? Okay, this is it. I have gone for it for the past few months, a day or two isn't a big deal. Come on Rj, cheer up! You're movie will do fine. You're great! After giving forced smiles infront of the photobooth, Oh what now?! I can see people in microphones coming my way, flashing lights, lame cameras, this is too much! I miss my baby!

Blah! Blah! Blah! They are gone, finally, we are going home. Thank God mom felt that tired already and insisted to leave. "Boy, let's go." she's my savior! I will make this fast, say thanks and goodbye to everyone.

Geez! I'm in my car. This is life! real life. I'll dial my baby's number and tell her I'm coming. It's ringing but I'm finding no answer, I'm afraid she's asleep. "Are you hungry?" Mom briskly asked me. "No ma, I need to rest."

I'm on my way up, I can't make myself hurry, too tired to make it fast. I opened the door and saw my baby sleeping, facing the other side of the room, I'm not really sure if she's sleeping, but I didn't make myself move slowly, I assume she heard me coming. My headache's gone, wow! I put my suit down, took my shoes off, ed my top, and slowly made it near her, I crawled like a baby on the bed, trying to let her peek. Damn! She's sleeping! How come she did not even bother to wait for me. Well I must say she was tired too. Oh well, it has been a long day for her. But I cannot let this happen, I wanna hug her tight, kiss her, tell her how much I love her. I think I'd better go take a shower first before getting into my plans of waking her up.

I tossed my clothes into the hamper, turned the shower on, put the water to a warmer mode. I missed life! I feel like I am free! I don't care whether my movie does fine or not, I am the luckiest with my baby already. I get my towel, pat it to my body to dry me up, it's always nice to feel fresh! I opened the shower door, I saw my baby, just finished peeing. Wow she looks very pretty with her swollen bed eyes,is she dizzy? why does it seems like she can't see me. She scratch her eyes, finally! "Nandito ka na pala." she nod, feels like she's not happy seeing me. I flipped her hair to her ears and asked what is wrong and if she feels alright. She's too timid, I have no idea why. I lifted her up to the bathroom lavatory, and put her arms around my neck as I hug her tightly. "I miss you baby, that was all for you." She pulls her arms and clasped my face, "I know." and she smiled, at last. She kissed my lips, I can feel that she missed me as much as I do, I cooperated with her and gave the seal of the night.

"How was the premiere?" I felt sarcasm in her tune. "Fine. Kimeralds were there, I wish I can get rid of cameras you know, I can only bear with them when I'm with you." she felt worried about me, I knew it. "Oh, please don't say it. We are employees remember? Carry on! We still have a long journey, together." I was happy hearing her say it, not until, "Did you obey me?" I tap my head, acting like I didn't, she pinched me in my waist as I retract my actions, "Of course, Direk Mae sat between us, as I promised." and I held her head near my chest.

We head inside the room, she fixed our bed, I opened the telly. Scanned for some nice show to watch at this hour, I stopped at MYX, and I laugh, seeing Kim's Crazy Love music video. "Baby, check this out! This was fun! hahaha" She can't stop grinning seeing herself singing in that creepy tune, wahahaha.. She laid down to the bed while I put the lights in dim. She rested into my arms and we started reminiscing our younger days together. I clung my arms around her. "I remember how we work until the wee hours of morning, packing up after 24 hours, that was unbeatable! I miss those days with you." She reprimanded. "Me too, but I'm not bothered, as long as I go home with you, us, under one roof, will be forever enough for me, I can ignore every intrigue and scandal as long as you believe in me."

I felt a spasm of relief, I'm glad, my baby can understand everything well, regardless of the crude identity of our work, I am happy we can still manage to be together happily.

I caress her face down to her shoulders as we let our eyes fall. She leaned up to me, "Goodnight, I love you." she kissed my lips thoroughly while clasping my head pushing towards her face. "I love you too." and we celebrated the night with love, arms intertwined.