Chapter 1

Will You Be Mine?

Today is Jin-ki’s first day of being in his new school. A new school means new friends and Jin-ki didn’t liked them both. Jin-ki enter head up not giving a damn about who was whispering around him. Plus, he was pretty use to being talked about but hey who cares right?  Jin-ki went to the main office for his schedule to all of his classes.

Before, he could knock on the door, the person from the other side told him to enter. “Hello Jin-ki, welcome to your new school. I heard a lot about you from you mother.” He went to shake the younger’s hand but the boy just stared at it not moving a muscle.

“Ahem, anyway here is your new schedule for all of your classes. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. There will be an here for you in a minute so please feel right at home.”

Jin-ki just sat there without a word to say, he could tell that the principal was feeling uncomfortable in the same room as Jin-ki. Then there was a knock on the door both..Well the principal turned to the door it was Jin-ki’s . “Ah! Jin-ki this is your to all of you classes.” Jin-ki turned to see this of his, he saw a cute girl with blonde hair.

The blonde just stared at Jin-ki and smiled at him happily. “Hi, I’m Taemin! Its very nice to meet you! What’s your name? How do you like the school so far? Oh, that’s right you didn’t look around yet. Well, are you ready for tour around the school? Its going to be a lot of--”

“Taemin! That’s enough go and show Jin-ki around the school please. Sorry Jin-ki, this boy sure talks a lot when meeting new people.”

Jin-ki’s eyes widen slightly to the blonde boy in front of him. She’s a boy? He looks too feminine to be a boy. Jin-ki cleared his throat got up from his chair and walk out the door as the younger followed. “Hyung!” Jinki just looked at the boy coldly, those stares makes you feel like you’re turned to ice. Taemin seem not to notice the cold stare he was getting from Jin-ki, all he knew was he wanted to be friends with Jin-ki.

“I want to introduce you to some of my friends! They will be happy to meet you hyung. They are very nice people, you’ll get along great I promi--”

“What makes you think I want to be friends with you or your so called ‘friends’.” The blonde had a  shocked look on his face not because Jin-ki didn’t want to be his friend but  the fact he was finally talking. “Hyung, you you spoke! You finally spoke to me!” Taemin practically jumped from hearing the older’s voice for the first time. This kid is very annoying. And what does he mean ‘I finally finally spoke to him’? I don’t even him. I don’t even want to get to know him. What do I have to say to push this kid away?

Out of the blue two of boy knocked Taemin to the ground. “Yah, watch where you going next time brat!” Taemin got up from the ground and fixed his shirt. “It not my fault you guys didn’t watch you were going.” Taemin whispered to himself, the two boys walked back to Taemin looking as if they were going to beat this boy up. “What did you say? I dare you to say that again.” Pushing Taemin onto the ground again as tears filled up his eyes. Shockingly, Jin-ki step in front of Taemin defending him from the two bullies.

“Aww, look the brat gots a new friends. Listen, if you know what’s best for you. Move. Out .The  Way.” Jin-ki just stood there smirking at the two bullies right in the face. “Do you think I’m scared of you punks? What are you going to me? Beat me up?” He wasn’t just defending this boy , he was actually challenging the bullies.

The black haired boy was ready to punch Jin-ki’s lights out but the other grabbed his hand before he can do so. “It’s okay, we’ll get them two later. Changsun wants to meet with us, he’ll kill us if we’re late.” The boy looked back at Jin-ki with such a hateful glare.

“This isn’t over punk!”

Jin-ki sighed and helped the blonde boy up to his feet. “Those hyungs are mean.” He whimpered. Jin-ki walked away from the younger trying to find his classes, then the younger followed him. “Thank you, hyung for helping me. I know you don’t like me right now but I hope we can be friends in the future.” He then gave Jin-ki one of his beautiful smiles that nobody not even Jin-ki could resist.

“W-What’s your name again?” He mumbled under his breath.

“What hyung? I didn’t hear you.” The blonde tilted his head cutely, looking at his hyung in the eyes innocently.

“What’s your name?!” He said angrily to the blonde for not hearing him the first time he asked him the question. Taemin smile became brighter, he was happy that his hyung wanted to know his name. He was even more happy because the relationship between the two will grow just by knowing each other's name.

“My name is Lee Taemin, I hope we become the best of friends!”

Jin-ki felt kind of happy that someone was going to try and be his friend. No, he can’t have any friends. He won’t allow himself to have anyone in his life. Especially, because of his past relationship with his so called ‘friends’.

Even though Jin-ki had no intention of making Taemin his friend. Jin-ki told him his name equal exchange for the blonde telling his name to him. Then both headed off to their first period class.
----

The two boys hurried to their leader Changsun before getting severely punished. “Hmmm... You guys are pretty late. Care to explain why?”
 

“There was this brat and--”

“Brat? What brat are you talking about?”

“There is this new boy in school who stood up to us. Do we have permission to get him? He has to learn his place before stepping up to us.” Changsun looked at the two boy and started to laugh.“You guys get told off by a little brat and he’s a new kid in the school.” He kept laughing and laughing at the two until, he slammed his fist onto the desk making them both jump.  “Are you ing kidding me? Are you trying to ruin this gangs reputation? I kept this school in the palm of my hands and you two dumb asses decide to get told off by some punk, who just started school here."

Changsun wasn't so much worried about the boy, but if that one boy could step to them, that means the whole school may have some guts an do the same. And Changsun wasn't going to allow that to happen.


The two boys didn’t know what to say to the angry Changsun. Everyone knows that Changsun has bipolar and no one dares to get on his bad side. “Changsun, what do we do now? What if the word spreads around the school?” The leader tapped his chin a few time and gave them an answer.

“Get the other two from their classes, we're goign to pay this 'new student' a little visit.” Smiling wickedly at the two boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Chappie for my story!!!!

I hope you guys like it! I worked really hard to make this story good.

Don't forget Comment below and Subscribe!

Yes, that means you to silent readers! *points at you* you

Bye Bye

KPOPLOVERZ21~ OUT