TRAITOR!

STALKER

 

 

                “When will you start to move your ?”

                It’s been 30 minutes since they sitting in the library, but there’s no sign from his friend to make a move anytime soon.

                “I don’t think I can do this...”

                He rolled his eyes before responding to the fidgeting boy in front of him,

                “Listen, if in 1 minute you’re not moving yet, I’ll do it for you, and trust me, you are not going to like it!”

                Siwan bite his lips for the last time before getting up from his seat.

                He’s following every move of Siwan with his eyes. He’s getting impatient, because Siwan keeps hesitating everytime he about to reach the librarian desk, why can’t he just go to the said desk, ask the boy behind it his phone number, and everyone can go home peacefully?

                He straighten his back when he finally saw Siwan in front of the librarian desk, but soon he let out a soundless laugh while clutching his stomach, and he know that he’ll be a dead meat once they stepped out from this library.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

                “So, he didn’t even looking at your face when you asked him where’s the art books section?” Kevin giving Siwan a sympathize look when asking that during lunch break.

                “Yes Kevin! He was just pointing his finger to the art book corner, he ignored me!” Siwan burying his face to his hand dramatically.

                “That was so funny! Ahahahahahahah! You have to see his face when that boy ignored him!”

                “You aren’t supposed to laugh at your friend Kwanghee....” but he know better that Kevin too, trying hard to hide his smile.

                “But it’s his own fault! It wouldn’t be this complicated if he just go to that boy and ask him his number or something.” He said while playing with the straw of his drink.

                Siwan finally lifting his head and say, “It’s not as easy as you think you know! We don’t even know each other, how can I just go to him and ask him his number? He would think I’m a weird person!”

                “Well, nothing to lose because you indeed a weird person,” and right after he said that word he can see Siwan is about to throw his sandwhich at him before Kevin stop him to do so.

                Siwan turned his face to Kevin with pleading eyes, “What should I do?”

                Seeing that in front of him, he felt kinda jealous, because somehow Siwan is too attached to Kevin, thought it’s understandable because Siwan has childish personality while Kevin is the total opposite, and opposite do attract. He know the two are his bestfriends, but he too, realize that they each have their own rule in their friendship according to their personality.

                Kevin looking at him expecting an advice, but he too can’t think of any idea right now. But before he can think about a good idea, Kevin already speak up, “Why don’t you try to work at the library too?”

                “Right! You can work at the library too! And you two can be friends, and dating, and it would be a happy ending for everyone!”

                Siwan hesitating for a while, but like what people said, love conquers anything so finally, “OK!! I’ll work in the library!”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

                Another lazy Saturday afternoon at Kevin’s place. He and Kevin sitting on the couch watching their friend burying his face on Kevin’s pillow on the bed.

                Kevin picking up a crumpled paper from the floor and straighten it, reading it once more before finally saying something, “So you got a totally different schedule from his schedule?”

                “Yes Kevin! And I have like 0 chance to meet him at work! So no! I’m not going to work at that stupid library.” Siwan finally lift his face from Kevin’s pillow and sitting cross legged on the bed.

                Kevin nodding before saying, “By the way..... Who’s this boy? I don’t think you guys ever told me his name..”

                “Really? His name is Heechul, like I said before, he’s an engineering student, and Siwan saw him at the library few weeks ago, and fall in love with him!” He’s explaining with his mouth full of cookies from Kevin’s cookies jar.

                Kevin surprised at his explanation and asking him, “Heechul? Jung Heechul?”

                “You know him?” Siwan now asking Kevin back.

                “It’s not that I know him, but I know that he’s Junyoung’s friend from high school and he’s also in the same basketball team as Junyoung.”

                “WHAT?? Why don’t you tell me about this Kwanghee?” Siwan looking at him with a pout.

                “I seriously don’t know about this!”

                “Ok then! We’ll join the basketball team!”

                “WE? We who?”

                “You and me of course!”

                “Why me? Why not Kevin?”

                “Because I said so!”

                He’s dead for sure.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

                “KEVIN!!”

                It’s the first day for him and Siwan in basketball club, and instead of going home, Siwan dragged him to Kevin’s place after practice, and Siwan didn’t even bother to knock first before slamming the door open, surprising the poor boy on the couch, making him shout, “WHAT?”

                “I can’t do this anymore!” Siwan said before falling on Kevin’s bed, face first.

                “Do you think I can?” he finally entering Kevin’s room door and falling on the floor.

                “What happened to you two?” Kevin’s asking with a worried tone watching his two friends.

                “It was a military camp Kevin.... a military camp.... and guess what, that stupid boy wasn’t even there...” the next thing he know is someone throwing a pillow on his face.

                “Don’t call him stupid!” He knew Siwan would be mad, but he didn’t care.

                “Siwan, listen, you’re my bestfriend, I love you and all, but it’s getting ridiculous you know! Sport is not my thing! Even you who do better than me is dying from all of this, I’ll be dead for sure on the next practice.” He’s now sitting, but still on the floor.

                “But this is the only way possible for me to get to know him... At least stay until I have a chance to talk to him...”

                “Fine! 2 more! 2 more practices! If by then I don’t see any progress, that’s it! I’ll quit! Now I’ll go home!” He’s getting up from his position and pick up his bag from the floor.

                “I’ll sleep here tonight!”

                “Whatever!” He said, leaving Kevin’s room, but he can still hear Siwan’s loud “THANK YOU!”

                And Kevin can only shake his head.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

                On their next practice, Kevin is there too, no, not because he wants to meet Junyoung, even though everyone can see his smile when he’s waving his hand to Junyoung from the audience seat, but the main reason is to give a support for him and Siwan.

                Siwan is not a weak person, instead, he’s actually really fast, it’s just he’s clumsy beyond words, and coordination between his brain and hands is a little but off. But that was actually a good thing for him and Siwan of course, because today, not only Heechul is there, but also, Siwan successfully fell in front of that boy after tripping on air or maybe an invincible rope and injured his ankle. And now, he and Kevin pressing their ears on locker room’s door, overhearing two people inside.

                “Awwww! That’s hurt!” they can hear Siwan’s voice.

                “I’m sorry.. If I don’t do this, it’ll hurt more tomorrow..” and another voice.

                “It’s not your fault..”

                “Why are you here by the way? I mean... I don’t think basketball is a good thing for you...”

                Silence...

                “You..” After what feels like forever, they can finally hear Siwan’s voice again.

                “Huh?”

                “You... I mean.... I want to get to know you... and this is the last effort I can do, you keep ignoring me at the library, I tried to apply to work at the library, but I got a different schedule from you... so this is the last thing I can do..”

                Another silence before they can hear something again.

                “Oh, well.... you know... if you want to get to know me... you can always ask... I, by the way, always notice you too, at the library..”

                They can almost ‘hear’ Siwan’s smile upon hearing that, and can’t help but smiling too, happy for their friend.

                “I’m Siwan by the way!”

                “I know.. I’m Heechul!”

                “I know...”

                FINALLY! This would be the end of his suffering, no more stalking, no more basketball practices. He can sleep peacefully tonight.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

                When he’s about to leave the locker room with Kevin he can hear something again from inside.

                “I can take you home if you want to, I mean, your ankle still hurt right? That, if you have no one to take you home.”

                “That would be nice! And no, I came alone today!”

                TRAITOR!

 

 

a/n: TADAH! well yea, not that great and all, but one of my fave fic to write..