Chunking

I Never Thought That I'd Fall In Love (Again)

I could not stand the pain I felt at that moment, had not closer to me. Sure, I could connect with the phone, but I have not filled the void I had inside me. I decided to go to the Rose Garden, to think, but it gave me old memories, and they made me suffer even ...

 

"Please come back I need to explain ..."

"Why do not you admit your mistakes and leave me alone. Get back there and do not try to fix what you did to me, just admit that you hurt me. I never want to look at your face again"

"you, I know you still love me, and will come back to me"

"You're right, I still love you . But I'm sure you do not deserve this love, so I'll never get back to you."

Crying, I no longer held. And my reason for living is also no longer existed ... 

 

Someone called my attention, an unknown, until now...

"Can I sit next to you?"

-"Su...Wookie!!!!!!" frantically screamed when I recognized who it was.

"you !!!!!!!"

Only he could make me feel better. Ryeowook was my best friend, after I went to Canada, he was best known going into Super Junior. I missed him, and already more than we studied in the same school, I ended up alone.

"Nothing more has been the same since you went away you."

"And, I know. Looks like someone got famous." We started to laugh.

"Sorry you, I could not come to your birthday. But It's why I'm here, I'll spend the day in Mokpo."

"Oppa, this wonderful !!!!! ... So many things to say" My voice started to choke, but could not keep me rather than mourning enjoy with my best friend.

"You have plans for this afternoon?"

"No"

"You want to go somewhere that is not boring and depressing?"

"Absolutely."

"You know What?"

"Shopping!!!"

"I knew you changed nothing"

Was simply amazing to see Ryeowook again. We were in the food court taking a break after 1 hour walking through the mall.

"We will ask for an ice cream?"

"you, you are a genius!" At that moment his phone rang.

"Sure ... I mean ... OK, bye. I would leave this to the end of the day ... but you do not want to pass you six months with me in Seoul?

"WHAT?"

"I've talked with your mother, she said okay and will be even good for you. Since centuries makes no see. So, OK?"

"Wookie, YOU.ARE.THE.BEST."

"I know."

I came home at once. I packed my bags running, could not wait. I took a quick farewell. I went to Seoul. It was a long and tiring journey. We arrived in front of a large building. Ryeowook said:

"Here are the dorms of Super Junior, but let's just leave our stuff here and then go ..."

"How so? I'll be in the same apartment that Super Junior?"

"Yes, a problem?" He said with a suspicious face.

"No, no"

I laughed to myself. I loved the music from Super Junior not because RyeoWook sang, but they were very good. We went up quickly and put the bags on the couch. I did not look carefully to spot, but was very spacious. Soon after we went to famous SM Entertainement. When we arrived in front of the building a group out in a black car, I could not recognize who it was but one of them was familiar.

"Wookie, who was in the black car?"

"They are a new group that SM is doing, but have not yet decided the name. Let?"

We entered a room, it seemed, to rehearse the choreography. And there it was all in front of me, yes, ALL Super Junior (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QRpLYH1ppg8/TGdPxauFusI/AAAAAAAAAg8/yDbvNbv7-Fo/s1600/superjunior4.jpg).

My heart was racing, there was only one other single time he was well. I really was a friend to Ryeowook, but had spoken a few times with Heechul and Donghae, when they were at the time of the trainee. Heechul came in our direction.

"you, a long time since I don't see you. Ryeowook told us about your birthday, so we bought some things for you."

He reached me a white cap of Korea (https: / / www.bayardnet.com.br/Imagens/produtos/00/0000/043258_Ampliada1.jpg) and their CD, Twins.

"This cap It's perfect, and I love the songs on this album! Thanks guys!"

I said quickly, hugging Donghae, Heechul and Ryeowook, grateful,

"We must finish the test" said someone approaching.

I recognized, was Eunhyuk.

"Who is she?" He said pointing at me.

"She's my friend who I had spoken, you." Ryeowook said

"Oh, so you are you,  welcome back to Korea" He said smiling.

"Thank you!"

After about 1 hour and then finally they just went to the dorms. Ryeowook gave a short presentation, they all seemed really nice. But the reaction of only one person intrigued me. Before going to bed members, Shindong showed me the room where I would be.

"This is your room, in the old days we used to ... Well for nothing actually, but now it's yours."

It was a great and a small room with blue walls medium gray, had a small desk with a simple computer. A bed in the corner, a modest-sized closet and an armchair.

"And so, good night."

"Good night!" Now the only thing I wanted to do was speak with Onew. Dialed as fast as I could their number, and waited anxiously to hear his voice again.

"Hello?" He said, sighed deeply.

"Onew!"

"Jojo, you do not know how much I wanted to talk to you, but I spent the whole day busy."

"I miss you ..."

"I also just want you to know ... I love you!"

"I love you too! I want you here with me now ... I feel lonely" A tear rolled down in my cheek.

"you, are you crying?"

"No, and that ..."

"Please don't cry ... I wanted to be there to hold you tight and say everything is alright, but you know I can't."

"I know. But then ... everything going well in your trainee?"

"Sure! It's all wonderful, but  it would be better if you were here ..."

I heard a knock at the door, it opened. There was the silhouette of a EunHyuk disheveled, with dark circles, and apparently very tired, staring at me. Believe me, you do not like to see this scene.

"Onew I have to go, love you, bye" Hang up quickly.

"you  you were talking with who?"

"Ah ..."

"Someone that you miss? You know you do not speak very low."

"Sorry."

"That's okay. But then who was?" He asked curiously.

"It was my ..."

"Your boyfriend?" Nodded

"But what he has traveled, so it was kinda hard to talk with him"

"He is an idiot for doing it."

"Doing what?"

"Left You" WOW! He really surprised me with that comment. It was really shocking.

"Hmm ... ahh sorry for having you awake, it will not happen again."

"OK. Do not worry about it."

"But I say that loud?"

"Ahh ... yes."

"I'll try to control myself next time, good night."

"Good night"