Change Of Routine

I Never Thought That I'd Fall In Love (Again)

Got up early, got ready for school quickly. There was nothing special about that morning. A dull day like any other. A boring routine that repeated itself every day. It seemed that everything was always equal and gray, could not stand it anymore. Since coming out of Canada, and returned to South Korea came back to my life be so dull. But in a sense it was good to have this change. I had to forget things.

I was listening to music when my mother nudged me, I took the phone off: 

"you, you don't listen to music! I'll hide your iPod."

"But mother" I begged.

"No buts, you have to worry about your notes." It wasn't the first time that she complained "We're almost at the end of the year and you have a lot to improve in math"

Someone please tell me. I'm retarded, I forgot to study for the math test. 

"Damn" I exclaimed loud enough for my mother to hear. 

"How you?" 

"Nothing mom, forget it." 

To improve the situation, I arrived late and missed the Spanish class would use to study for the test. Now yes, I was about to have an attack, nothing went right for me. Once I got in the classroom, I ran to my desk and quietly took my notebook. I started to dictate to myself some rules and formulas that could be useful in that moment of despair.  All around me were talking, until Mr. Dawes call our attention to a statement made all the difference: the test would be in pairs, he missed enough copies for everyone.

At that moment I didn't mind, since I had no friends and always did my work alone. Once the evidence began to deliver, someone else came panting into the room, Onew. Mr. Dawes simply pointed at me. I knew what that meant. Onew realized that I watched, I said look. The only contact I had, a secret passion. I also noticed that he was coming toward me. I started getting nervous, he gave me a slight smile and sat down beside me. He began:

"Your name is you, right?

"Yes" Onew was somehow very good with numbers, we finished quickly. The silence remained for a time. I started listening to music again. He looked at me weird and said: 

"Did you know that you can't hear music? 

"Yes, but everybody does it" I shrugged, I'm almost sure that he would tell to Mr. Dawes.  

"What music are you listening?" He asked curiously. 

"Twins - Super Junior, why?" 

"Seriously!? You do not seem the type of person who hears this song." 

"Well, that's me."

At that moment the bell rang. We took evidence on the table at the same time. Our hands touched, he approached, he sighed deeply. And then departed leaving. 

On the way home, I wondered what was wrong with Onew. It was so distraught that I realized I was already at home. That night my parents had left to dinner, so I had to look after myself. Once you have done something to eat, I was watching an old movie romance that went on TV. I did not pay much attention and fell asleep.

 I had a very bizarre dream. I don't know where I was. I need find Onew. But he was not there. I could not quit find it. The more I called his name, I suffered from that agony. I awoke in the night nervous. And I went to my room. 

The next day he desappeard, I was kinda sad during the lesson, it seemed that something was missing. I remembered the dream, I realized I could no longer be alone. There was no way to explain. His name does not get out of my head, Onew. It's fun and mysterious way made me anxious, I had to see him again. But for the rest of the week he did not appear. People have started noticing that I was no longer the same, I was more distracted. He stole my heart long ago, I could not forget him. 

When I leave school that day, there he was standing across the street. For what seemed to be waiting for me. The sensation of flying again in a flash. His gaze left me stuck for minutes, I felt whole again. He seemed amused at my reaction, came to me smiling. Tore my heart, why could not tell what I felt? I was going crazy. Just like the first time, the silence remained. Again he began: 

"Hey, you, still listening to music in class?" He laughed. 

"It is impossible to watch knowing that you can hear your favorite music" I said in my defense, but he made a face of doubt.

"You are no limits no?"

"Thanks to my lack of limits you have discovered an unexpected thing about me." 

"You have answers for everything?" 

"It is always good to be prepared, and the strange that this never happens in tests and assignments." 

We started to laugh. He looked at me as if I had just finished something: 

"You know, until you are nice." 

"How so?" I spoke confusing. 

"You look a closed person and does not speak much but when I saw how you really are I found that and quite the opposite."

 At that moment I was wordless. He offered to accompany me up at home. I remembered to ask a question: 

"Onew, why you did not show this week? I felt you" He looked surprised but pleased. I felt a fool for that last part. 

"It's better not talk about it" I decided not to insist now. He quickly changed his subject. " Do you want to hear music?"

"Sure would be great!" He gave me a phone, and chose the perfect song: Hug-DBSK.

 

Love is still unreal to me, but ... 

I'll give you all the love in the world yet it is only in my dreams 

My heart is still like before  

Just the fact that I can talk about you,

 you were grateful to me I'm so happy, yet 

I continue attending in your dreams 

I want to continue being your love forever  

And I want to stay forever in your

heart

 

I was up all night thinking about for some reason Onew not want to tell me why he was gone for a week. Already loved him before but after two conversations were more passionate than ever. His warm smile and gentle reflected in my mind. All my thoughts took me to one thing: Onew. Whispered his name all the time unconsciously dreamed of our reunion. The days passed and so amazing and I ew great friends, we were inseparable. What a month ago, it would be impossible. But did not know the true feelings of Onew, I believe he really loved me but could not deceive me. Was it an illusion?

09:35, 15 minutes before the break when the director called Mrs. Louis (Portuguese teacher). Onew crossed the room and sat down beside me. At this time everyone seemed to only have eyes for that scene.

"I think people in this room easily impressed with changes." 

"They just can not deal with them." 

"Seriously, I'm starting to get scared of you and your comments." 

"You play guitar?" I Said looking at his desk. 

"Yeah, I thought you already knew that." 

"Why did you bring it today?" 

"Because ..."

He turned around and there stood the figure of Mrs. Louis staring at Onew. "Lee Jinki..." When he called by his full name sounded kinda weird ... " I am sure this is not the place so go to it until NOW!"

She gave emphasis on those last words. In the two got along low laughter. When arrived the weekend my parents practically forced me to leave home. It seemed they wanted me to ship the first opportunity they had. Something pounded in my head but could not remember what it was hard I try.

I gave up and went to the city center. I sat on a bench any, voices spoke in my mind. I remembered a scene that had happened in a place very similar. 

""You promised me you would never leave me!" 

"I know what I said ..."

"But you did not know How much I get hurt because of these words!"

"Listen to me, no ..."

"I never thought it would ..."

So I took certain steps, to never get back again ... "

I woke up from that daydream with the touch of my cell phone. I received a message saying Onew to meet him in front of the cinema. Arriving there he was confused with a guy in doubt if I would show up or not. When he saw me he gave a radiant smile, her face lit up. My hand started to sweat. I walked towards him, I was amazed he had taken my hand.  He began to chuckle, then gasped. We entered the cinema and a way to forget what had happened I asked:  

- And then we'll watch that movie? - Actually I was not totally interested in the movie we'd watch. Therefore we choose any one of suspense.  The scene was very strange indeed. Onew not let go of my hand throughout the movie. And every time I was scared, he patted my head on his chest. Somehow, I liked, I felt protected. Upon leaving the movie, the Onew's phone rang. He moved away, after about 3 minutes back and said:

"It's better go now." 

As it had started raining Onew took me up at home with his car. I had no idea what was happening but decided to stay silent. Arriving there, he accompanied me to the door, I hesitated to ask why we left in a hurry movie. But he acted first, surprised me by taking me in his arms and touching his lips to mine. My impression was that I started to blush, my heart was racing, did not know what to do.  

It was the best moment of my life, I felt it was the happiest person in the world, were one. I went home with the feeling that nothing else mattered, I looked back Onew was stopped, just staring at me with his hands in his pocket and a smile. The lights were off and suddenly a chorus (three people) of voices shouted:

"SURPRISE !!!!! " Do you know what was hammering in my head? Just now I remembered, it was my birthday.