Chappie 1 ↖(^▽^)↗

My Juliette
"Oppa i'm home!" I shouted as i enter the house. "Oppa?" I ask hoping for a reply but silence takes over giving me a bad feeling. I went to kitchen to check whether he is there but there's no one. I went to dining area and place my bag and groceries on the dining table. I then quicken my pace to the garden, the place where oppa would spend most of his time. I tip toed to avoid any noise, wanting to give oppa the surprise of his life but "SURPR- eh?" He wasnt there. I then went to his room. My heart was beating so fast, i think it could just break my ribcage and run out from my body. The sounds of the grandfather clock filled the corridor. Sweat started to drip frm the side of my forehead and landed on my pink sleeveless dress as i slowly turn the doorknob with my eyes closed. I pushed door and open my eyes slowly. My eyes widen in terror and a loud gasp escape frm my mouth as the door revealing tuekie oppa lying unconciously on the floor. I went to him and shook his body vigarously, hoping he would reply somehow. I took out my phone to call the ambulance but the batteries were dead. "..." i groaned in frustation with my fingers running through my hair almost ripping my scalp. I went to check oppa pockets for his phone and found it at the left pocket. I hurried and dial the ambulance. Soon the ambulance came and we went to the hospital. At the hospital... I waited for hours and soon the doctor came out from the emergency room. "Juliette Park? Park Junsu or Leeteuk's sister?" doctor asked me. "Yeah? Is there something wrong with oppa doctor? Is he sick?" I bomb the doctor with questions. "Juliette, i am Doctor Miyoung, leetuek doctor. Mind me asking... Has he tell you about his health problems or anything?" She asked. "Nope, whats wrong with oppa?" Fear started to well up in my tummy. My brain stopped working for a moment onceci heard the 'health problems'. "Actually your brother has been keeping this secret for a long time and i am impressed that he were able to survive till now. But he has short period of time left. Juliette your brother has cancer... Brain cancer to be precise." Those words had really sting my brain. My legs became numb, making me land on the chair behind me. My heart stopped beating, my brain stopped working. Everything around me seems to freeze. Unexplainable feeling came to surrond me. A mixture of sadness, angry, betrayed, scared... I just dont know how to explain. Tears were falling at the edge of my eyes, and flow endlessly like the nile river. Doctor Miyoung sat beside me and rub my back for support. She was saying words ofsupport but it felt like a buzzing sound in my head. I just able to nod. Finally i gain conciousness. I wipe my tears away ask the doctor to tell oppa that i'll come later cause i'll be staying in the hospital with him and i need to pack my stuff and not to tell oppa i knw about his illness. She nodded. After a few hours of packing cooking dinner for oppa, i went back to the hospital. I walk slowly to the room and tears were welling up. Finally i reach oppa's room and i heard sounds of laughter. I toom peeked frm the window and saw Heechul and oppa talking and laughing to each other. I slowly turn the door knib and pushed the door in. Oppa and oppa became quiet when saw me. My eyes were shooting lasers at oppa. I went in and slammed the door super hard, making them in the room to jump in shocked. I put my bag, the packed food and my car keys on table when heechul sang "boy, is he trouble...~" I went to oppa bed with my hands folded across my chest. I stopped infront of him with an eyebrow raised. He swallow a lump of saliva and his face were with guilt and nervousness. "OH DONT YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT MISTER! CAUSE YOU SOOOOOO BUSTED! AND BTW YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINATION TO DO MISTER PARK JUNGSU!!!!!!!!!" Leetuek POV: I swallow a lump of saliva when i saw her laser eyes were shooting lasers at me as I mean, if eye lasers were real, i bet she'll be cyclops by now. You know Scott frm X-men? No? I think i read a little too much comic books... -.- I look at Heechul and he looks back at me sending message to me through eye contact. "I think i should leave..." he said, quickly running out of the room. Then i look back at Juliette. She remain quiet. She sat down on chair beside me with her serious face on. I guess she found out about my cancer huh?