Little Crocodile

My Arm

Kris was a leader, he always left alone being the last person to entered the dorm because he have to discuss with his manager about next schedule. Today was a tough day, have 3 different place for shooting just kill your soul into a piece. Right now Kris really tired to death even too open his eyes.

When he entered dorm, it’s really quite state, like a silent holy night. He understand, surely all the members already sleep.

Then Kris finished his shower it’s already pass midnight. He let out a weak sigh when look at wall clock. Take his foot to the shared room with his Chen. He glance at bed in the opposite, he realize it’s been a while when they had a time together as a boyfriend. He almost forget when the last time they holding hand together, laughing at some silly joke, and cuddling at each other chest. Chen looked peacefully like a baby. Kris smiling.

He sat at his edge of bed, and stare for a couple minutes at his boyfriend sleep figure. He really want to give him a goodbye kiss before go to bed but he just too tired, physicaly and mental.

 

Kris heard his alarm ringing really loud, he try to reach it but he feel heavy in his left arm, he want to lift it but he can’t . when he opened his left eye to find out, he find a figure cuddling at him under his blanket.

Chen?

Kris chuckle. He turn off the alarm and stare at the angel in his arm still sleeping peacefully. Kris can’t stop smiling.

He really cute....but how...

Chen start groaning. Kris ruffling Chen’s hair softly.

“wake up Chen chen, it’s already morning...” said Kris clearly.

“hmm...” Chen just mumbling lazily.

“hurry up Chen chen...” Kris stand up and pull his boyfriend off the bed “hurry up and take the shower first, I’ll waking up the other” Chen walking lazily.

 

Today, also one of tough day for EXO-M. Start from 8 am in the morning till they just finished their last shoot at 10 pm. And again this time, the Dragon entered the dorm being the last one. Kris can’t take the tiredness and just want to lay his body quickly. After night, morning come really fast after that, as Kris heard his alarm sing along.

Dejavu, Kris felt his left arm heavy and can’t move an inch. Chen peacefully place both of his palm in Kris’s chest. Kris hold his breath to heard Chen soft breath againts his chest.

Kris gently move Chen’s head aside, but Chen groan and reject to move along.

“it’s already morning Chen chen, wake up, hurry up...”

“hmm, I won’t , let me stay for 10 minutes more hyuuunngg~” Chen bluntly burried his face strong to Kris’s chest.

SUDDENLY Kris rolled his body being on top Chen’s. While Chen shock and widen his eyes, seems forget feeling sleepy before. Kris send his cool and intimate glare directly to Chen’s eyes.

“still want to stay here for another 10 minutes kim jongdae?” Kris low voice aluring in Chen’s ear. Dominating and intimate.

Kris place his hand between Chen’s head. Chen gluped really hard and his heart beat faster. Without any second Chen pull Kris right arm and running straight to bathroom. Kris already knew Chen’s weakness, being dominated. Between their relationship, Kris just play as plain paper, always there to Chen, spoiled his Chen and always prepare his arm to recieve a hug from the younger. Because Chen was oh-so-shy-boy with really damn teasing shyness while skinship with Kris.

So Kris just let him teasing his self to make Chen more confident and comfort skinshiping with him.

When Kris start intimate anything, Chen will turn overly shy, and start running, just like now. But today, seems not really a busy day for EXO-M. Even Kris can take his free time after lunch to sleep. And then the last shooting finished. And EXO M even going back to dorm little bit early. The main vocalist going to bed first and silently. When Kris find out Chen already sleep he back to middle room to watch soccer match that night with the rest member.

Suddenly after some minutes, Kris feeling want to check his boyfriend once again. Kris entered their shared room, and pretend make a movement to going bed, he watch closely Chen didn’t move his body even an inch. And he decide to come to the younger bed.

“already sleep huh?” Kris whisper into Chen’s right ear. While caress his hair gently.

Kris waiting. After 5 seconds silent.

Chen turn his body to facing his Dragon. Pulled his blanket till covers his mouth. Chen hold it really cute while shook his head.

Like what Kris expect. His little crocodile is waiting for him. Kris felt guilt. Like the past night before, Chen always waiting for Kris to sleep and make Kris feel the warmness from his boyfriend thin body.

Kris just give him a dazzling smile.

“not sleep yet?” Chen shook cutely again.

“it’s strange, you even didn’t take a nap this noon Chen chen, that’s why I not sleep yet” explaining Kris “aren’t you tired Chen chen?” ask Kris while sat at edge of bed. Chen love how Kris call that cute name. He giggling.

“I waiting for you hyung~” said Chen softly.

“here, let me—“ Kris move aside and place his body beside Chen. And Kris start place Chen’s head in his left arms, but Chen raise his head and lean his weight to his elbow facing Kris.

“hyung, you didn’t kind of tired hold me in your arms while sleep?—“

That’s question is silly...

Chen asking Kris brightly “you know I can also hold you in my arms—“ Kris can’t stop smiling heard Chen’s reason  to prevent him feel tired. Such a cute and lame boyfriend—

I should the one who worried about you chen chen...

But Kris wait Chen till he finished his word.

“no need Chen chen. I prefer to hold you” once again, Kris place Chen’s head in his arm.

Chen looked up with confuse stare cutely to Kris.

“you know?—“ Chen shook his head bluntly.

“I already love how your body fit in my arms while sleeping or cuddling” Kris pull Chen’s head closer to his chest and Kris rested his chin at top of Chen’s head.

“hyung~” Chen mumbling between his chest.

“hm..” reply Kris warmly.

“don’t you want to share some night kiss?” ask Chen with very low voice, but Kris still clearly hear it. Oh so shy the little crocodile.

Kris grin, but he just considerate with kissing Chen forehead gently. And embrace his thin body after that.

Chen make a sudden move. He lift his head and place a quick kiss—or peck at Kris lips so fast.

After the embarrassed, Chen tightly grabing Kris shirt and burried his face deeper at Kris chest. Chen just really shy but extremely cute. Kris can’t stop smiling while looked down to his Chen. He felt he ready to eat his boyfriend up right now, right HERE. So Kris embrace Chen tighter.

“good night Chen chen”

“get nait yong~” Chen mumbling againts Kris’s chest.

After a couple minutes Kris didn’t close his eyes and felt Chen not sleeping yet—

“so Chen? Di you every night stole a kiss from me?” asking Kris straight forward.

Chen give hard shook againts Kris’s chest. Kris drawing a smirk.

“so you didn’t sleep yet kim jongdae?” Kris ask firmly.

This time Chen shook softly.

“okay, now sleep, you must be tired Chen chen” Kris start caress Chen’s soft hair.

Then—

“thank you for waiting for me Chen chen” and Kris kissing top of Chen’s head.

Suddenly Chen pull his head and looked up to his Dragon, give him his racoon smile.

“and thank you for being mine hyung~” can say shyly.

That’s should me my line Chen chen...

And Chen close his eyes tightly the burried his face againts Kris chest stronger. Kris chuckle. He really love the way Chen act. How so mature in front of the camera and the other , but when they both left Chen turn into shy and cute boy—like how he hold his tick-tack crocodile doll with a cute expresion. Which can’t stop grin his cute smile to Kris. And Kris just want to bite him hard.

If  you ask which part Kris love about Chen, it’ll be just Chen, just Kim jongdae for him. Case closed. And good night to you, every one, hope you dreaming your precious person happily <3

 

-end-