Warning

Don't Trust Him

L.Joe went into the office of his boss without cleaning any of his mess up. The boss looked at him and said, "What the hell happened to you?" L.Joe rolled his eyes and said, "Her knight in shining armor came and saved her." The boss slammed his fist onto the table and said, "Who? Myungsoo? He beat you up? You're so ing weak! I knew I shouldn't have trusted you with this." L.Joe dragged himself over to the couch and slumped down. His face was a bloody mess and his stomach was dying. The boss walked over to him and said, "Did you at least get any answers from her?" L.Joe looked up at him and said, "Nothing about the combination." The boss put up his hand to punch L.Joe but instead he put his hand down, after looking at how badly L.Joe got beat up. "I need that combination Byunghun-ah." L.Joe sighed and said, "I'll try and take care of it." The boss shouted, "YOU DID TRY AND YOU FAILED. You're done with this Byunghun-ah. Just go home, I'll take care of it." L.Joe stood up and said, "Can't you at least offer to wipe away the blood thats all over my face? Why do you treat me like all the time?" The boss smiled and said, "Cause you're not worthy of it." L.Joe rolled his hand into a fist and said, "I'll get that combination. Just tell me what to do." The boss said, "No. You're done." L.Joe stopped the boss from walking away and said, "Maybe I can help, what's your plan?" The boss turned his whole body to him and said, "My plan is to go after her 'knight in shining armor.' We can't get the combination out of her, so might as well get it out of him now. But first, we'll have to give his Infinite members a little talk first." He smirked. L.Joe nodded and left.


When you woke up, you went outside to the living room to see where L was. You saw all the Infinite members eating, along with L. You walked out and Sungyeol looked at you and said, "L's princess is awake." All the members snickered and L got up from his seat and walked over to you. You smiled and L asked you, "Do you feel better?" You nodded. L forwned and said, "I'm sorry but you have to go to school.." Oh yeah, you forgot about school. You didn't want to though. Going to school meant you had to face Minah who would either be angry at you or filled with questions for you. You pouted and said, "Do I have to?" L nodded. You looked behind L to see all the Infinite members just staring at you two. Sungjong had his spoon in his mouth, staring at you two. Sungkyu had his spoon filled with soup, in mid-air, while he was looking at you two. Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungyeol were looking at you two with their mouths open. Woohyun looked at you two, smiling. "Uhhh.." you said and L turned around. All of them immediately went back to eating, as if they never looked at you two. You giggled and L chuckled. "Go get ready" L told you.

L drove you to school but instead of stopping in front of the entrance to your school, he parked in the parking lot. "What are you doing?" you asked him. L put his car in park and said, "I'm going to school with you." You looked at him with confusion and he smiled and said, "Let's go!" You got off and you guys walked to class, holding hands. He walked inside your classroom and went to the professor. He was telling her something but you caught eye contact with Minah. She looked at you and mouthed, "We need to talk." You put your head down, you felt bad. L walked back over to you and put a chair next to yours and said, "Say hello to your new student." You laughed and he smiled at that sight. Class was fun with L even though you could barely pay attention. You guys would kick each other's legs and play with each other's hands and giggle. Once, when your professor turned around, L pulled you and gave you quick kiss on the cheek, which surprised you. You glared at him and he stared straight ahead smiling. What made you happy was the fact that girls kept turning around to look at L and L didn't care. Unlike Woohyun, he openly displayed his affection for you.

Class was ending so you whispered to L, "Pack up, class is almost ending." The bell rang and you got off your chair and tugged on L, wanting to leave before Minah could get to you. He looked at you and said, "Why are you in such a hurry?" You grabbed both his wrists and tried to pull him up. Instead he pulled you down and you fell on his shoulder. "Ow.." he lifted you back up and you were rubbing your forehead which slammed on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asked as he got up. "No!" you yelled at him. He smiled and grabbed your face and kissed your forehead. "It's better now, let's go!" He took your hands and dragged you out.

At the entrance, L suddenly stopped and didn't let you walk past him. Instead, he pulled you behind him. You tiptoed to look at what he was looking at and you saw L.Joe, waiting for someone. You held on to L's arm, scared of L.Joe. When L.Joe looked at L, he looked at you in the eyes and walked over. Unconditionally, you stepped back but L held onto you so that you wouldn't leave his sight.

"Myungsoo-ah, I have to tell you something important." L said, "Didn't you understand when I told you to never bother us again?" L.Joe stepped closer and he said, "I'm trying to warn you. You're in danger, not _____." L rolled his eyes and said, "What makes you think I'll trust you." Your eyes widened as you saw L.Joe kneel in front of L. "They're planning on going after you. You have to believe me. They want your mom's safe combination really badly. I think he's going to talk to your Infinite members first..that's what he said. Please believe me, I'm being the good guy now." L grabbed you and walked around him. L.Joe grabbed your wrist and you jumped and turned around. "______, I'm not even lying anymore. I know you'll believe me. Please, he's in danger, you have to help him. Run away or something, please. You have to believe me." For some reason, despite everything he's done to you the day before, his eyes were genuine and pleading for you to believe him. This was no acting. L tugged on you but you resisted. "Oppa, I think he's telling the truth.." L looked at you and said, "What- why- you--" You turned to L and said, "Trust me, I would know.." L looked at you and said, "You sure?" You nodded. L then turned to L.Joe and said, "Okay, so they're going to go after Infinite first?" L.Joe nodded. Then he said, "Try to find out what they can about you. Then they'll go after you..but I have a feeling that they might use ____ as a source of getting you to tell them what they want." You flinched and said, "What can we do?"

L.Joe looked at you and back to L and back at you.

"Run away."