Night before a new school year

The neighbours

"Yoonaaaaa!! Come here now!!" Yoona's mum's voice rang through the house.

Yoona looked up from her book and sighed. For the past few days, her mum has been really busy and needed Yonna to help her. She put down her book and walked to the kitchen where her mum is. She put on a weary face and asked, "You called me?" 

"Yes I did. I need you to read Yuri a bedtime story. She won't sleep without one." Her mum replied while washing the dishes. 

"What?! Omma! Tomorrow's the first day of a new school year and I would like to turn in early! Reading a bedtime story to Yuri takes alot of time!" Yoona exclaimed.

"Oh really? Then you won't have time to go on twitter, I suppose?" Her mum said, taking Yoona's phone,"I shall keep this until you finish reading a story to Yuri." 

"Urgh! Fine, you win!" Yoona groaned, stomping to her little sister's room.

___________________________________________________________________________

Yoona ducked as a furry purple stuffed unicorn flew out of the room.

"And Berries saves the day by hitting the wicked witch's head!" Yuri exclaimed, smiling.

Yoona picked the stuffed unicorn and walked into the room, "Ha! You missed." She flopped on Yuri's bed and started to tickle her.

"Heehee! Stop it! Heehee!" Yuri giggled. She then chose a book and handed it to Yoona. "Read this to me today."

Yoona stared at the book and read the title out loud, "The pink unicorn. Again?" Yuri nodded.

Yoona sighed and started the story, "Once upon a time there lived a pink unicorn named Pinky. She loved to eat sweets. One day, she was playing with her friends, Froggy the frog and Ducky the duck, a wicked witch came. Pinky immediately threw sweets at her and she was dead. The end." She looked up and pulled a disgusted face. "This is garbage! You actually read this?" 

Yuri threw a teddy bear at her and said,"Don't be mean! Or Pinky will destroy you too!"

Yoona laughed and threw the bear back at her, "Go sleep now Yuri! It's a new school year tomorrow! You'll need your rest."

Yuri pretended to snore. Yoona smiled and kissed her little sister's forehead. "Goodnight." she whispered. She then walked out of the room quietly and closed the door.

"Omigod mum! You scared me!" Yoona exclaimed. Her mum was at the door. She handed Yoona her phone and said "Here you go, use it for only 10 minutes."

Yoona took the phone and said happily "Thanks omma!" and ran to her room. She was about to go online twitter when she received a message. It was from Himchan:

Hey Yoona. Hope you are still awake. Meet you at my front gate tomorrow. Walk with you to school ok? 

Yoona smiled and typed a quick message. Then she off her phone and went to bed. Tomorrow was the first day of a new school year and she hoped she would be in the same class as IU and Himchan.