It's you

Autumn love song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GDragon P.O.V

I am on my way to Boseong alone. Since Yoona has schedule in this morning, she cannot come with me. But she told me that she will try to go there in this afternoon. My parent and Luna’s family already went there last night. I’m almost arriving there and the surrounding feels so peaceful and calm. The air also fresh and I can smell the raindrops on leaves of the tea plants. I drive my car slowly trying to get the feel of the nature. It’s been a long time I didn’t come here since I debuted as a singer. But my parent never misses this day. I really miss here. It feels like go back to my childhood memory. It was so fun when we were young, wild and free. I don’t know why but I feel the hatred in my heart just go away when I pass every corner that full of memory at this place. Maybe this is a sign that I should forget the memories and move forward and get new life. And maybe I should reconsider to forgive her because of I ever had a deep relationship with her once. When I thought all of this kind of thing, my heart hurt because I miss her so much and I really wanted to see her now like crazy. People said we shouldn’t dwell on the past because it is different with the future, so we should keep moving. But I just want to say that, we don’t even know in the future but the memory is always there. I am arriving at our old house in this area. My mom and Luna are already waiting for me outside. They wear thick clothes because the weather is getting cold. It seem like they are ready to go out, bringing a basket of fruit and flowers. “You look so tired but we must go now since weather forecast mentioned in this early morning said that this afternoon will be heavy rain in this area.” my mom said. I just smile and nod. Luna just bows lightly to me. She looks still upset at me. We choose to walk to my beloved sister’s grave at the top of the hill. The place is not too far from my house and reachable by walking. On our way, my heart suddenly beating so fast and there is a feeling that I cannot understand comes out. I walk slowly at behind and try to look around. But it is nothing. Maybe it was because the long time I didn’t come here. We arrive at the top of hill, we a bit surprise when seeing a bucket of flowers on the top of the grave. “Did someone come here before us? Is uncle come here auntie?” Luna asks my mom. “Supposed to be yes but he doesn’t bring any flowers along with him. Your parent also cannot come because heavy rain yesterday got them a flu and fever. Maybe your uncle bought flowers on the way coming here.” She explains but it still suspicious. There is no flowers shop near around here, and if there is other people will come here is Yoona but there is no possibility for her come here that fast. Or, maybe there is another person who came here earlier. Luna who’s standing beside me just stares at me. “I know you think someone did come here and you know who. Isn’t it?” I didn’t answer because it is true. After we do what necessary for us to do, we leave. There is a strong thought in my mind that it was her. Lee Sunkyu.. are you here?

Sunny P.O.V

I am now at b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter