True feelings

Chances ♥

 

Author's note: I just wanted to say. HOUNTONI GOMENASAI!!!!! (_ _') Hindi ako naging responsableng author sa aking mga stories. So here is *drumroll* CHAPTER 4 Hope you enjoy reading this! :))))

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

"MAI-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! Daijobu desu ka?"

"What happened?"

"Did something happen?"

 

The girls were surrounding me and Aria keeps saying that i'm okay and i'm good. We went back to our table and resumed in eating. We had a lot of games and after that we decided to go to our rooms to have some rest. 

 

My roommates were Steph and Michelle. Steph is a NEENoholic while Michelle is a fan of Jun. They were my roommates because they are my cousins.

 

"So..... This is a dream come true to you right? Steph suddenly said when I was reading a message on my phone.

 

"You can say that. But what I fear is that fans from the international countries will not accept me as Riida's girl. And besides, we  are not even sure about his feelings." 

 

"You're right. But you should fight for what you feel. You never know but this can be the chance to prove yourself that you can love him as a girl but not as a fan." Michelle suddenly said.

 

"Okay. Okay. Ow, by the way, We will have a swimming tomorrow right? I think it will be a resort not a beach." Okay... I should change the topic...

 

"Yup. You better rest now. We will have a long day tommorow." Steph said

 

"Okay. Oyasumi nasai."

 

"Oyasumi girl! "

 

~*~