Some things..you won't forget..right?

Some things..you won't forget..right?

As the door opened, Yuri saw the bedroom where she used to sleep in. There wasn’t a speck of dust and everything was in the right place--besides her belongings.


Yuri stepped into the room that seems so empty. Her head started aching at the memories that were all coming back to her. After a minute of rest to relieve the stabbing pain with migrainous qualities, she toured the room again. The only things left were the bed, the closet, the wooden table and the book with a brown leather cover. It was placed on the table in a weird position, obvious that it wasn't left behind on purpose.

Yuri walked towards the book, positioned it to face her and traced the words on the cover with her finger. The words read “YoonA’s diary” and Yuri started to flip through the pages.



  ScxKzmDMvtQHAje_1TgNieVgEpvMudejpjEtsLI_


July 28th ,2009
Met a pabo in school today. She was smiling like an idiot for the whole day but she’s cute22T99xJ_7Zs7GvusTrv_hnMYAIcLcYu2hPpikxte I want to know her more!SNnCMNC6uwaxoRGPw0lY11rSucs-7Hqme5OUOW8J

July 29th,2009
Her name is Kwon Yuri and she is in the school’s cheerleading team. Wish I knew all these from her ...49pqLg-qUJfS7PhoZ84pw-01oHbNLMyJJac5URpQ


August 2nd,2009

Today I joined the school’s cheerleading team and I got to talk to her! I heard from Taeyeon unnie that she said  she was alarmed at the appearance of an angel-like girl in the studio. Is that me? Heheh2m7MCB_RrCJDjKebhLO3Eb7uBVnePXsGkKW78cyXP8h77xS8BdeMebGWNk75x1jLFHsjvjMdYawBKGn

August 28th,2009

Today is the day we won the cheerleading competition!Our winning piece “Oh!”  was a huge success thanks to her. I envy her cheerleading abilities to catch the others’ attention through her attractiveness. Oh,when we were going on stage to collect our trophy, she kissed me on my cheek and whispered to me that I did a good job! SY6snnNO_p9TtM0HCSPlyOXgbg4eW2T6hvgEXypR
9FIQ2FkPC6G2Qlxv-7qCCoAPHCJ5_arQHSkVRLqA
October 24th,2009

Today is the happiest day of my life! She confessed to me!! That night we visited Namsam tower and added our names to the wall of promises. We also went to the top of the building. She held my hand tightly when I told her that I was afraid of heights. I want to tell her that when she does that,I’m not afraid of anything.
q4kFgPNnj1HCXs26fnOX2Puod1GNmZGBpw5vpBMY

5th December,2009

I celebrated her birthday with the rest of the cheerleaders and we had loads of fun! I then passed the present that I prepared to her. I was afraid that she wouldn’t like it but she told me that I did it wellWPRUUWpi5_TXmKr-xfDZU96da3GEt-TsD1R-Z3CT Today is the day that Yoongsan is borned!
UQM1lgbDtuvgfTT44clOcbGKv87HyW0OhBjwH5Ns

PJKDq_bxFx1aLRihvaYqXiAZw-dDBD19ctasWd5G




18th December ,2009
Today we moved into our new home and I caught her sleeping with her tongue out !She is SO cute when she sleeps!
yUNtUZWPqshNRW9C_aptqX-sNpdTO-Qhwx1eokLX

4th January, 2010

She is chosen to represent our school  with Taeyeon unnie for an exchange program in Australia. Although I’m happy for her, I’m sure I’m going to miss her. This morning I tried to hide my tears but I couldn’t. She hugged me tight and told me that she will be back soon.
She also promised to call everyday.



10th June,2010 3pm
She will be back today!! She kept her promise and called everyday but I feel so lonely all the time. If not for Jessica, I might be crying all the time. Jessica comforted me whenever I cried. I’ve never felt such warmth embracing me after she went to Australia but my heart belongs to her, I love her and only her!976TAsW0hsXtpzZxOgTV-qY0CTmJVlUpIIwJKQIy


10th June ,2010 8pm

Her flight will be arriving at 2 in the morning. I told her that I would fetch her from the airport but she said she could drive home on her own and that I should just wait for her.


11th June,2010
She called me and told me to never forget her before she was sent into the hospital. The doctor said the impact of the accident was too great. She might forget everything and everyone. What do I do?


12th June,2010
She woke up today. All she said was “Who are you?”  I didn’t know how to answer. Did she forget me? Today  I cried buckets and Jessica came to comfort me.


15th July, 2010
Today is the day that she would be discharged. I already moved into Jessica’s. I decided that it was  better to stay with Jessica than to stay alone in OUR house. I thought it would be easy to forget her but I couldn’t. I visited the house everyday to clean up even though no one lives there now. I visited that house to remember how we wake up to see each other everyday. I visited that house to remember how we feed each other everyday . And today, I visited that house and I realised I had no reasons to be there anymore. In fact, I’m wondering why I’m here...


nqDxWvsKjJM5AkntxXN6rBv_8MIyg-49JiwBAPiz

Yuri closed the book in her hands. Tears were sliding down her cheeks. Memories flooded her head, causing a huge headache but after awhile, she was alright. She was more worried about whether she was fine.

Just then, Yuri heard the door open. A familiar voice was heard.

“Yuri? I’m just here to..urm..get something. Do you mind?”

“YoonA ah~ some things,you will never forget right?”

Yuri went to YoonA and hugged her tightly. She needed that hug. She wanted YoonA to be able to hug her everyday but she knows that she couldn’t deserve that anymore. She broke YoonA’s heart once and it was Jessica who mended it. But will she ever know that YoonA’s heart had always, and still belongs to her?

 


Now that I think about it..having emoticons and gifs in diaries seems kinda impossible..but hey, in "fiction"  mv, Junhyung's diary had a live video stream! Please let me know about what you think of this fic!