Unexpectedly part 1

Unexpectedly in love ( MinYul )

"And Black Pearl won the fight in just 2 minutes opponent had already faced fatal condition, winning large amount of money and blah blah blah" the announcer said as I stood up and spit on my opponents face. He's just weak, just great I already have money for my daily needs.  People don't get me wrong I don't do this  just for fun, I do this  because i badly need money for my needs, and I still can't enter a job since i'm only underage (let's just imagine Yuri as a high school student). My family died in a masaccre where many people were injured. I learned fighting since i was young with my father as a trainer. 

I went directly inside my house. Not that big but not too small just enough for me, with two rooms one guest room. I don't have any friends but i have gangmates. I hide my identity for my own safety in school while my gangmates don't.  I cooked my dinner ate it. 

While eating, my cellphone vibrated and a text message flached in the screen.

 

Php 500 000 was transferred in your account. 

 

That was fast. I already have half a million pesos in just 2 minutes. I washed the dishes and prepared for sleep. For tommorow

 

*ALARM CLOCK RINGS*

"ahhhh" I stood up and get ready for my day. After I ate and wash i wore my glasses, braided my hair and disguised myself as someone i am not. 

I rode my big bike, a ninja motor to be exact. Parked my BB(short for bigbike) hidden in the miniforest in the back of our school. I study in the Choi University, as a scholar I must keep my grades and a low profile.

I went directly into my locker and got my stuffs. It's the middle of the school year yet it's still boring. Yeah If i could only ditch classes i woudn't had done it but my father said that's bad.

"So class, we have our new transferee. Please get inside" and the girls gone wild as SHINee entered the room. My reaction? =_=) So? I know them they're famous. 

"So the rumors were true, SHINee went to the Philippines to study. Please futher introduce yourself take your time" weh? take your time maybe our teacher deosn't event want to teach anymore. For everyone Choi University is a Korean School in the Philippines.

"Hi Everyone i'm Onew" Onew the group's mature leader, had great talent in singing he has this so called- ONEW's condition. He's so cool. And you will surely fall inlove with him by just hearing his voice. 

"Annyeong! I'm Key" he's the fashionista one and also a cassonova in the story"Sup! I'm Junghyun" 

"Hi Everybody, Taemin"

"Minho"

*bow*

*And we're SHINEE* everyone screamed at the top of there lungs, while me poker face still staring at the window. Not interested. 

 

----

Minho's POV

"tsk. noisy" 

I just shoke my head as girls shouted for our names. You can't blame them we're famous. 

Let me introduce my friends/gangmates/brothers. I sat on my chair as they followed stare on us.

 

Onew, groups mature leader, has a great addiction to chicken, has a weird condition, trusted friend, oldest and sings great. But when it comes to fights he punches the hardest and smirks the scariest.

Junghyun, also sings and dance but when it comes to fights he just do not take it seriously and plays his opponents as if his enjoying it's suffering. He has the least temper.

Key, the cassanova of the group also dance and sings. But when it comes to fighting he can fight wheter your a girl or a boy he shows no mercy.

Taemin, the youngest/maknae of the group, dances and sings great, he has the looks and smiles that can fool you but in just one shot you'll end up in the hospital. He fights the fastest.

We are all siblings of the richest family in the world. Entered the industry when we were still young and were thrown to the Philippines to study and take a rest after our parents knew our deepest secret.

Yeah- we are known in the G-World.

Feirced.

We didn't actually planned to be a gangster at the first place, we just defended ourselves from them and it was a coicidence that we defeated the best fighter ever. So back to class, i'm so bored. I scanned the room and someone caught my attention. It was a girl looking at the window. She's probably daydreaming. But her face seems to be familiar.

 

(Yuri's POV)

 

"Mom! Dad! where are you going?" i screamed at the top of my voice looking at my parents who are far from me leaving me in a training arena with some people around me.

"Quiet my dear, you are going to train here as you're parents said"

"What?! NO!" I hurriedly removed those pathetic hands wrapped in me and started to run as fast as i could. As i ran i looked at my back I saw many people like me being trained in different martial arts. I ran as fast as i could until i saw my parent's car stopped.

 

"Honey, please don't do this you're making it more difficult"

"Mom! Dad! where are you going? why can't i go with you? Why are you leaving me behind with some pathetic people i don't know"

"Kwon Yuri! you're language!" my father shouted, I was shocked since he doesn't always shout.

"Look, we're going. But always remember we love you and care for you,things happen for a reason baby. And we already planned you're future okay? but please for are last favor, please agree with our plans it's for you too." My mom said

"I'm sorry baby for shouting, those people are not pathetic. They are going to take care for you, follow them. You're grandfather , my father owns it and soon you're going to lead that place. They're going to protect you as we face our enemy. Okay?" Dad said. Enemy?

"Dad, promise me you'll both come back for me"

"I promise my dear, we promise. We love you. Take care for us, live you're life the way you want it. But know your limitations my dear. You're future is already planned"

 

As they went off, I went back to the place i ran off to. They were people in martial arts suit. My grandfather trained them all. Weeks passes they taught me different things. Like different style in fighting.My family's history and my grandfather who was best known all over the world for his fighting skills and built up a secret society for martial arts. They said i'll be leading them when i'm in the right age of 20.

 

January 5, that day when a message was sent in the Kwon Society (the place where she was trained) . It said my parents died in a masaccre. I didn't cry instead i accepted it wholeheartedly. But i didn't said i was not sad. Weeks passed i developed my skills and promised to be better than anyone else. People would like to bring me down and kill me but they lose and end up in a fatal condition. I'm the most brutal fighter you could meet.

 

January 5 the next year, second year high school i decided to ran away from the society. But itold MR.HAN our family's trusted servant where i am going to go. He understand me and let me go but his last words were...

"It's alright young princess, we understand you're decision you're independent enough to make you're own. But when the right time comes, you must face you're responsibilities for it was planned already."

As i ran away i saw many people fighting in the streets, and i saw someone with the same uniform in Kwon Society. They were boys. After they fight, the man behind me saw me. Our eyes met. His eyes were so big and cute. That was my so called love-at-first-sight.  I felt my cheeks went hot and i ran away. I saw an apartment and beg to live ,i promised to pay but the landlady didn't believe me but i payed it with 10,000 pesos. With that i started living my life the way i wanted it. 

 

I faught for my needs, i studied hard, i'm a topnotcher, i'm  great pretender.

 

Pretending that I'm always in a better condition. 

Pretending to not care. But the truth is, as i go home i would cry and remember my days with my family and friends that I ran off to.

Pretend infront of my friends in school.

 

But the strange feeling I always have is that i always feel i'm being watched over.

The strange feeling where i'm not alone.

 

*ring *

*ring *

It's lunch time. Yeah, i'm not alone in my old school. I transferred as i became a fourth year student.

16yrs old. wanna know why?

 

(flashback)

"are we going to say it?" Say what, i am here hiding behind a post eaves dropping to my friends. 

"I can't hide it anymore"Jessica says with sadness on her voice

"Me too, everytime she asks about our family, where we live about ourselves. I can't lie anymore" Hyoyeon  said.

 

I ran off. I was right They were hiding something big from me. I thought i could trust them. They are the only one i have. 

 

(end)

 

After I ate, people started to scream as Shinee came in the canteen.

I went of home and packed my things for another fight. Yeah, i always ditch my class in Music. I hate those dancing and singing infront of people. I hate those because those were the things we girls/ bestfriends have in common which bonds us together.

 

I went to g-world training arena and trained for my battle since i was here early. 

I wonder if my parent would be alive, will they let me live life like this?

I wonder if i stayed in my granddfather's society i would meet my bestfriends?

I wonder if i didn't met my EX-bestfriends would i dance and sing like i did back then?

 

*sigh* (stops punching) "Decisions really do change your life".