o n e

How Great is your Love?

안단테

---

Cho Kyuhyun

 

Waking up 3:13 AM in the morning is probably the worst feeling ever. He sat on his bed and touched his aching head.

It's been a week since he last saw her, just a year ago they were happily inlove with each other. Affection was all over their eyes and everyone could see it. Eunhyuk once mentioned they would get married at this rate, but that wouldn't be happening anytime soon. Now that they broke up.

Sweat ran down from his forehead, a burning feeling in his heart rose up. He was startled as his phone from the bedside table rang, he muttered a curse word and answered the phone.

"Hello?" 

"Did you have nightmares again?" Sungmin asked on the other line. He was one of the person that helped him most throughout the breakup.

He sighed and weaved his fingers through his damp hair, "I did, hyung. She was.. crying." 

It was silent on the other line for awhile. Then, Sungmin spoke again, "I shouldn't be telling you this.. But, I saw her yesterday."

Kyuhyun's eyes widened as his grip tightened on his phone. "Where?" 

"Same place. Where you guys both met each other." 

 

 

Choi Sooyoung

 

It's been a week and she still moped, devasting as it seems, she shook her head.

Thinking it was for a best. It was early in the morning and she couldn't bring herself to get out of bed. She hugged her knees and sighed. Memories from the past year flooded her mind.

She couldn't forget him. She couldn't just bring herself to forget the guy who made her feel butterflies in the belly almost everyday. Sooyoung sighed again and looked outside the window. The sun was almost up and she needed to work.

Sooyoung took her phone and stopped. It's been almost a week yet she didn't change her wallpaper yet. Her eyes softened for a bit seeing their faces close to each other.

She shook her head and changed the wallpaper almost immedietly. 

She stepped out of her house and inhaled the fresh air. "Enjoying your single status, Soo?" a voice asked.

She whirled around and rolled her eyes. "Whatever brought you here, Yul?"

"Oh, that's a nice way to treat your friend." she sarcastically replied and marched towards Sooyoung's direction. 

"Krystal just arrived back from LA, time to pick our little Jung." she grinned and wiggled her eyebrows. Sooyoung blinked several times before shaking her head. 

"I have work, Yul. Plus, Jessica's there." 

Yuri rolled her eyes and forcefully dragged her out of her front porch, "I say we go to the aiport." 

Little did she know, she wasn't about to meet the other Jung, but someone special.