It has to Be You

It Has to Be You (one-shot)

 

Your POV
 
I have been waiting for him for 5 years already. 
Now that he's on TV, I can't forget him. I feel the pain. I remember the past.
He's already famous right now. He's in a group called Super Junior. 
Maybe I should have not expect him to come back. He might forget about me already.
 
-Flashback-
 
2 years ago...
 
"Hyojin ah. I have something important to tell you.." Yesung oppa started to talk.
"What is it?" I asked him in curiosity.
"Well, do you remember what I told you? That I want to be a singer?" he asked me while looking straight into my eyes.
"Ne. Waeyo?" I asked.
"Now is the time. I will be a singer!!" Yesung oppa said in excitement.
"Oh jinja??? Wow, I'm so proud of you!"  I said jumping in excitement too.
"Yes, but...." he said as his face became down.
"huh?? but what?" I asked him with a worried face, having the feeling that it's going to be a bad news.
"But I have to leave you. I still have to train.Meaning, we can't see each other. The agency that I'm going to be in is 
very strict." Yesung oppa explained.
 
While tears are falling down on my cheeks,
 
"What? Why?" I asked him as my voice began to crack.
"They have a contract. But I promise you, that if I become a successful singer, I would go back here to see you." he said to comfort me.
"No.. You won't come back. It's an agency. There's a contract! I won't expect you to come back." I said, shouting.
"But. I think you should pursue you dream career. This is a big opportunity for you. I'll just support you. Hwaiting!" I added, forcing to smile but deep inside, my heart is about to explode because of the pain, the fact that he's going to leave me.
"Thank you Hyojin ah. I really promise that I'll come back for you." he said.
 
-end of flashback-
 
He's in Seoul right now. I miss him. If only I could turn back the time, I would not miss the chance. I want to be with him.
 
 
I was going to a CD shop to check the sales of Super Junior albums. As I entered the shop, I saw a lot of fans there.
They are going to buy Super Junior's album. 
 
Then I heard some fans said "Omygosh. Look at this poster. They are all so handsome! Oh look at Yesung oppa! He's so cute!" 
"I'm so crazy about them already! For sure, when they got girlfriends, there will be death threats." another fan said.
 
As I heard them talking, I thought of Yesung oppa back then, he was always protecting me. 
I walked towards the fan and asked them, "Excuse me. Have you seen them perform live already?" 
"Yes, of course!!" the fan answered.
"When and Where do they perform live?" I asked another question.
"It depends. Just check on the internet. For sure, it's written there." the fan answered again.
 
I quickly went to a computer shop to check when and where they will perform next.
I saw that they're going to perform in Music Bank next week. I plan to go there.... by myself.
 
One week later...
 
I went to Seoul to watch Super Junior, especially Yesung oppa, perform. 
As I entered the studio, I saw a lot of fans, carrying their banners. There's Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and a lot more.
I sat to a place where you can see the artists backstage, then the show was about to start when I saw Yesung oppa backstage.
He was talking to a girl, I think her name is Yoona. She has a drama so I knew her. Yesung oppa looked so happy, he was laughing. I guess he has a crush on that woman. I didn't even thought that they were that close.
 
 
YESUNG'S POV
 
I was talking to Yoona when I saw a girl, that looked like Hyojin. When I was trying to look at her, Leeteuk came to me.
 
"Yesung ah, you're next to perform. Sing 'It has to be You' very well." Leeteuk said.
"ya, hyung. Do you remember the girl I was always talking about.. my past girlfriend. I think she's there. I saw her." I said to Leeteuk as I still kept on looking at her to check if that was really Hyojin.
"Really? Yesung ah. Maybe this is the time. I know you wrote and composed the song It has to be You for her. Perform well okay. The way you were telling us the stories about you and her, it seemed like you still love her very much. If you want, make some introduction before you sing." Leeteuk adviced me.
 
Our manager called me to perform.
I went on the middle of the stage and did what Leeteuk said. 
 
 
"This song is written by me for someone I left 5 years ago. She is really special to me. For the past 5 years that I've been a trainee, she was and is still my inspiration that's why I'm here, standing in front of you. That's all, thank you."
 
Then I sang "It has to be you". The crowd cheered for me, they were shouting my name. I think they understand what I'm going through, I'm very thankful.
 
 
After the whole show, I was inside our dressing room when Leeteuk called me.
 
"Yesung ah!!" he called me.
"Waeyo??" I answered back.
"Can you please go outside and check if Yoona is doing the deal we talked about? Please. I'm looking for the video cam to record her. hehe!" Leeteuk said.
 
I went outside to check when I saw Hyojin standing outside our dressing room.
 
"It's been a very long time, huh." she said.
"Hyojin??" I was shocked and surprised, didn't thought that she was going here in the backstage.
"Good you still remember me." she said sounding a little bit irritated.
"Of course. you look a little bit irritated?" I asked her.
"Yes!! You didn't come back, I waited for you for 5 years. How could you?" she said as she was hitting me using her both hands and I could also see that she was about to cry.
"I'm going to. I just need time! I'm sorry!" I said and gave her a hug.
"Don't hug me, if the fans saw us like this, they are going to send me death threats." I told him.
 
"Are you afraid?" Yesung asked, smiling.
"Of course! I don't want to die okay??" she answered.
"Who's going to die? Of course no one. I'm the one who will protect you forever." I said as my hands are placed on her shoulders.
"Don't kid me." she said and squinted.
"I'm not kidding you. Why are you so mad? The song I sang a while ago was for you! Seriously, all of my members know about you because every single day of my training years, I only think about you!" I said.
"Amf.." she said and forcing herself not to smile.
"I know you're touched and I know you love it. Just smile. Isn't my voice beautiful?" I .
"Don't talk to me." she said. 
 
I tickled her and she laughed.
 
"Ya!!! Don't do this to me!!" she said as she was still laughing.
"I love you!!! Do you still love me???" I asked her.
"NO!!" she said.
"Then, why did you cry when you saw me?" I asked her.
"I didn't!!" she said as she cannot stare at me.
I tickled her again for her to say the truth.
"okay okay! I missed you and I love you too. ehhehe" she said the truth and grinned.
 
Didn't realize that all of the members of Super Junior was looking at us. 
 
"Yesung ah, if you get married one day, don't forget to invite us okay? I also want to be the godfather." Leeteuk said.
"You are so georgeous!" Heechul said to her.
"Ya! I expect that you won't get her away from me!!" I said to Heechul.
"Wait, I forgot!" Leeteuk suddenly said.
 
 
"Uri Neun Super Juni" Leeteuk said.
"O-weyo!" all of us said as we did what we usually do. (Can't explain. ahaha! just look at this. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Jc22vOWDrVs/TQQ9NTCkm6I/AAAAAAAACNs/quI3o54t58o/s1600/5246382547_a61fdbe55c.jpg) 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if my story is that good. I really weak when it comes to one-shot stories because I lack ideas.
hahahha:))
 
Please do comment about my story and I'll try to improve my stories.
Thanks!