The Start

Fight for Love or for an old friend

Lee Minho PoV-

At work everyone was talking about how this person had started killing gang members from where i used to live.  They kept questioning me, was i in a gnag.  I know they are just looking after me because the company would be in trouble if i left, but i hate how they want to know about that.  There's no way anyone would know about me being in a gnag except a small number of people.  But they would never teel anyone about my past.  

I walked into the office like nothing had changed at all.  When i sat down i saw a note on my desk.  It had a huge T on it which ment it was my little brother Taemin.  We aren't blood related, but my mom took him in when his father ran out and his mother died.  So in the end we did grow up like brothers.  How ever he knew that the only way he was aloud to leave his little mark at my work was if he was in trouble or if Bang _______ had come back.  

My eyes searched for the clock and i couldn't wait to get out of here fast enough.  When my boss came around the corneer i jumped in from of him.  

Minho: Boss, can i leave early?

Boss: Why?

Minho: My little brother called and my mom is sick.

Boss: Then you have to go, make sure she is well.

I knew usin my mother would let me leave early.  The Boss only knew his mother for five months after he had finally found her.  She had died from an illness and the only reason he belives me is because i had neve used that before unlike everyone else you just using the boss to leave and get money.  He didn't know that i was really going to find out what was wrong with Taemin. 

Slowlly i walked out to see if Taemin was standing out side and there was no trace of him.  I got into my car and drove up to the house that was where we used to hnag out as a kid.  The guy named Key lived here, but i really didn't care for him all that much.  When i got out i saw the SHINee boys just standing there looking around like that were waiting for someone.  Taemin looked over and saw me.

Taemin: Hyung!  I'm glad your here.  

L.Minho: What's wrong?  Are you in trouble?

Taemin: Not really me

L.Minho: You know that's the only reason you are aloud to coe to my work place.

Taemin: But someone you know is in trouble.  Don't you care?

L.Minho: You, my mom, and just one other person i care so much for.  

Taemin: But you are going to care when you find out that .....

C.Minho: He doesn't care so leave him be.

Onew: Maybe we should talk about this right?  You need to know who's killing all the gangs out.

L.Minho: No one would ever hurt the cute boy gang so there's nothing to worry about.

Jonghyun: No, but you will care who is killing the gangs.

L.Minho: I don't have time for this.  

I walked away from them and got back into my car.  As i drove home i thought of the past and how _______ had disappeared.

Past-----

I ran up to ______ apartment like the usual thing i do every day.  But this time was different, it seemed more scary then it ever has.   It felt colder somehow and i didn't know why adn what was happening.  When i walked up to the door i knocked on the door and it just opened.  ______ Had said that her mother drank in the morning and her father didn't come home to beat her till midnight.  The house was so quiet and it was so scary to me.  I know i am 16, but _____'s house has always been scary for me.  

Slowly i sneeked around the small apartment and saw her mother passed out on the couch.  Her snores filled that small room.  Then i crepted threw the house more till i reached _____'s room.  I pushed the door open and verything that had filled the room, which wasn't much, was gone.  Nothing was in the room anymore.  I mean dust covered the floor and that was it.  When i opened the clothes all her clothes were gone.  

Someone came stomping through the house yelling _____'s name, i quickly hid behind the door because her father scared me.  He came into the room and his breath was heavy.

______'s Father: How dare she run away.  When i find her i'm shotting her for sure.

With that he walked out of the room. I stepped out and thought about it.  She did say she wanted to run away, but where would she go and how would she make money?  

End-----

That day i didn't go see anyone in the gang i was in.  I never went to see them.  All i would do is go to school and go home i never did anything else.  Everyday i watched the window to see if _______ would snek up to it like she always would and ask me if she could crash here.  I would say yes and she would start acting like it was her room and i was the guest.  

It make me miss her, but i knew she must be better off.  At least that's what i hope.  I had to pull the car over to settle my feelings and emotions before i could continue to drive back to my place.  It was so hard to finish growing up with out her, it made me sad to remeber her.  She always told me don't ever cry over her and i couldn't start now.  

She was my best friend and i couldn't forget her, not even now.  Truely she was almost all that i had since my mother has been working almost every hour out of the day so she could put me through college.  

Finally i got back on the road and drove home.  When i walked up all 11 flights of stairs and came to my door and it was open.  Now i could swear that i triple lock my door because i know how people are when they need money.  Somehow my door was just opened?  I slowly opened it and walked in.  I tried the lights but they didn';t work. 

It made me think the SHINee gang was here, but they couldn't disable lights to save their lives.  All they really cared about was there looks.  Slowly i made my way into the apartment and i saw a figure standing next to my desk holding either a picture of Taemin, _____, and i or one of my mom.  As i moved closer i grabbed the baseball bat that i had hid by the door and came very close to the person in my home.  Then they turned around.

Person: What are you doing?

LMinho: Who are you and why are you here?

Person: Taemin said you wouldn't listen to him so i came here to help you listen to me.

L.Minho: So you're killing gangs?  Should i give the cops a call?

Person: You would turn me  in?  You wouldn't, you couldn't.

L.Minho: Try me crazy.

The person removed the hood they were waering and a small lamp by my desk.   It was a woman.  When she turned around that's really all i needed to know.

L.Minho: _______, you're back

I put the baseball bat down and she smirked.

_______: hey babe, miss me?