Chapter 1

So...... This is the REAL you

Mi-yun's POV

Oh no am going to be late for school. I start runinnig to my homeroom, when I got there I saw Wooyoung with a happy smile. I sat next to him.

"Hey Wooyoung"

"Hey"

"Why so happy?"

"Um......please don't get mad!" he said with scared eyes.

"I won't. Just tell me".

"Okay.....IgavetheDVDtomybosswhoisaclubownerandwantsustoperformtonight.AndItoldhimthatwewilldoit" 

My eyes got wider.

"WHAT ! WAE ! WOOYOUNG YOU KNOW I HAVE STAGE FRIGHT!"

"I know am sorry. I will call and tell him we are not doing it"

Just when as he was dialing the number, I took his phone and ended the call. Wooyoung just sat there in wonder.

"We'll do it."

"What ?" With a an even more confused/dorky look on his face.

"We going to perform tonight." I said almost as a whisper.

"REALLY, you're going to do it. YES !!!"

"But I am wearing a disguse"

"Why, you look find?" Wooyoug said being surpised by the comment i said about myself.

"That's what you think but I feel like I don't fit in" I said with a pout.

"Okay. Oh and the others know already but we couldn't do it with out you. So I'm really glady you joined in."

"What? Wow your really amusing. How did you know I was going to say 'yes'?"

"I just knew you wouldn't refuse"

I just chuckled and stared at him.

"And remember don't freak out we'll be right next to y-"

"GOOD MORNING CLASS" Ms.Kim cut him off. Everyone went to there seats and looked at her. 

"We have a new student. Please introduce yourself."

What a transfer student enrolling into school when three months already past. These teachers know how to make someone have a good luagh.

Author's POV

As Mi-yun was having a good laugh Taemin the quite boy walks in like the actors in kdrama all epic and y and stuff. 

"Hi am Lee Taemin. I hope to have a good year" said Taemin with a 50 degree bow.

"Okay, Taemin sit next to Mi-yun. Mi-yun please your hand." said Ms. Kim spiting her saliva with every word she says. 

Mi-yun's POV

Tsk it has to be me. I don't what any trouble with the cheerleaders but what ever he is kinda hot so I guess its worth it. 

"We'll talk later" said Wooyoung to me while looking at the transfer student with I disgusting expression.

Wooyoung's POV

Pssh I'm way better than you Lee TAEMIN. Yeah that's right I could do the wave better than you.

"Okay" said Mi-yun interupting my thought.

Mi-yun's POV

As Taemin sat next to me I saw girls giving me death glares. I ignored them. Taemin took his seat.

"Hi, am Taemin" I looked at him.

"HI, am Mi-yun" I said with the cutess face I can do.

"Am Wooyoung" Woongyoung blurted out.

"So are you a fan of SHINee?"

Wooyoung looked at me like a puppy waiting for his food.

"Ani but I like their music" I said truthful. 

"REALLY!" Said the transfer student standing up almost making me fall out of seat.

I guess Taemin saw what has done so calmed himself down "Sorry"

*Riiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg*

"I have to got to class see you later Wooyoung and good luck Taemin on your first day.

"Bye"

"Bye Mi-yun.Thanks"

And I ran to my next class.

Taemin's POV 

"Pew I hope she doesn't find out that I'm LEE TAEMIN from SHINee. Or maybe she did. OTTOKE?" 

"OTTOKE ?! "  Did I say it out loud? I look around and see Wooyoung looking at me like if I was bananas.

"I know who you are and i'm so better than you" Wooyoung walked away. Okay that was creepy.