Halloween

Lucky. (ONESHOT)

 

"Woonie..could we go this?" the short man came kneeling beside his lover on the couch, passing him something thats look like a tickets,
"Tsk..Last year we went to this? What happened?" and the man that heard his lover words pouted,
"But i really wanna go..Please woonie. I'm braver now!" the man then slap his chest as a fact that what he is saying is true.
"I don't mind going to halloween night but.."
"Pleaseee..." this time kikwang shook his lover arms. Rolling his eyes, he said yes and cause a very hyper kikwang.
 
Later that night,
"Let me sleep dear..I'm working tomorrow..I can't sleep with all this gripping.." Dongwoon tried removing kikwang hands that is gripping his chest shirt,
"Di..did you heard that?" whispeing in dongwoon ears,
"See! This is why I won't agree on letting you go to that halloween night! Stop imagining stuff baby. Now go to sleep!" finally able to remove kikwang gripped, he turned his back on him,
"Can i hug your waist.." shyly saying it, Kikwang got a faint hmm as a reply.
 
Dongwoon is the most bravest and strongest man kikwang had ever met or maybe..fallen in love too. Who in the world could not ever fell in love with this arabic looking prince? A face of a god. Son nam shin his nickname is.
They had been dating since high school days. The whole school know this couple well, with dongwoon in kikwang side, who could ever bully him? Kikwang was a geek, use too. So whenever this big big bully came doing their 'regular' thing and before they reach kikwang, they would always and always had to pass through dongwoon first. Mainly because..dongwoon is there to protect before this big B, do their thing.
 
Whenever kikwang fell, dongwoon is the first one to run over and help him up. Whenever kikwang cries just because it was a very bad day, still dongwoon is there to console him and make him feel that not all days are bad and there is always tomorrow to look forward too. 
Like some people said, kikwang is one lucky guy. So now they got married and kikwang is in charge of the housechores and dongwoon works in a big company.
 
 
So it's a one fine day,
 
Everyday life, Kikwang had finish cooking the dinner a bit to early, waiting for his husband to get home, he mops, sweeps and now..he on the couch watching tv. Glancing over the watch 6:23pm, dongwoon should be reaching home soon, he wonders.
He was now reading a magazine, flipping the page and finding some of it interesting.
 
At the corner of his eyes, he saw something black running across the hallway very fast and before it could reach their shared rooms, kikwang took a look at it as it was a cockroach.
"I will kill it later.." he whispered to himself and back to the magazine as he was reading and interesting story..forgetting about the cockroach.
 
Few minutes later, the lock of their house beeps, as a signal that dongwoon is back home. 
"I'm back~" dongwoon stop infront of his welcoming map and was greeted by kikwang,
"Suitcase and coats pleasee...welcome home dear.." a kiss on the cheek and dongwoon day was made, eventhough his day was bad, he knew looking forward for home is just the best.
"What did you cook for dinner today?" dongwoon ruffles his lover hair,
"Your favourite..chicken stew.." Dongwoon smile widely at the said word,
"Can we eat now! I'm hungry!"
"No! Bath and changed first! While you doing that i could set up the table for dinner.." kikwang pushed his husband into their rooms, leaving a pouting dongwoon.
 
Succesfully making dongwoon into the room, kikwang heads to the kitchen when,
"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! KIKI!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" dongwoon came running out with a towel covering his lower bottom, kikwang eyes were wide open by the sudden calling.
"A ING COCKROACH IN THE ROOM! KILL IT FOR ME!!~~~" Kikwang chuckled and scratched his head as dongwoon was behind him, gripping his shirt tight.
 
So some people say that kikwang is a lucky guy? But kikwang would say..dongwoon is lucky to have kikwang,