He is a writer 1

He is a writer

 

He is a writer.
A fanfic writer. It's remarkable that an idol still have the time to write these little stories. But for Minhyuk, he hopes that what he is writing is real.
His lips form into a smile as he hit the 'Add Chapter' button.
 
'Hyung, are you done?' fellow BTOB member, Sungjae asked, pushing the older away from the computer.
'Yaa, Sungjae don't look!' Minhyuk tried to prevent the younger from seeing the screen but failed.
Sungjae let out a laugh. 
'Hyung, yesterday it was a fluffy one-shot. Today it is . You are really in love aren't you? ' Sungjae teased.
Minhyuk felt his cheeks turn red.
'If Naeun knows that you are having dirty thoughts about her, she will hit you' Sungjae added.
'Yaaa, Sungjae ah! Don't tell anyone!' Minhyuk replied, panick in his voice.
'Relax Hyung, I won't tell anyone. Besides, I love your stories! They seem so real! Look at this ! You described everything so vividly!' Sungjae re-assured.
Minhyuk let out a sigh of relief.
 
'I'm going to the convenience store. Want anything?' Minhyuk asked.
'Soda?' the younger replied.
Sungjae watched as Minhyuk walked out of the room.
'Now lover boy, you are gonna thank me for this' he chuckled to himself as he called Peniel.
Peniel's head popped out from the door. 'What?'
'Do you have Naeun's number?'
 
Minhyuk walked back to their dorm. He felt funny, as if something was awaiting him.
'Maybe the others are just going to play a prank' he concluded.
He saw an unfamiliar pair of slippers outside their dorm.
'Who came?' He asked himself.