The Unexpected Lie

A Crazy Scheme

 

 

 

This was it. This was Sandara Park last day of living. Why you ask?

 

.

.

.

 

“Bommie I can’t do this!” Dara hissed at the girl she unfortunately came to call her best friend of eight years.

 

The moment she stepped on campus today, everyone froze and stared at her with either glares or envy.

 

And she has Bom to thanks for that.

 

“Stop being a ,” Bom rolled her eyes as she looked down at her phone.

 

“You got about five more minutes.”

 

Dara glared at her good-for-nothing friend. Thanks to her genius friend here, she is apparently dating some guy named G-dragon.

 

Who in the world would name their son a dragon?!

 

“I’m not doing this,” Dara was about to stand up when Bom grabbed her arm and pulled her back down to the ground.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Bom sighed as if Dara was the one that annoyed her and forced her into doing this. It took all of Dara’s patience not to throw her friend into the nearby dumpster.

 

“Have you forgotten that I’m linked to a guy that’s named after a freaken dragon and the cool thing is I don’t even know him?!”

 

Never in Dara life would she expect herself to lie straight up to almost the entire students’ population about having a boyfriend and worst off Bom went and told everyone the dude name was G-dragon. And Dara being a slow person agreed to it right away.

 

“Oh don’t be mad at me. I panicked yesterday and you know me! When I panic I would say the first thing that comes to mind,” Bom reasoned out. But Dara was not buying any of her excuses.

 

“At least come up with a name no one heard of or know! Who the heck is G-dragon anyway?” Dara asked and stared at her.

 

As surprising as it may sound Dara has no idea who in the world is G-dragon. The first time she heard of him was during yesterday lunch with her evil classmates and let’s not forgets about the mischievous friend that went and blurted the damn name out.

 

Apparently G-dragon was quite popular around campus. And get this, he doesn’t even go to her college but somehow he managed to snatch almost all of the females’ hearts on her campus. All Dara could say to this was the guy have game.

 

Bravo G-dragon! Bravo!

 

“Not telling you San-Dara!” Bom teased as she stuck out her tongue.

 

Dara rolled her eyes. Bom was the most stubborn person she has ever met in her life. Since yesterday, the girl hasn’t given her a hint about G-dragon and it was getting onto her nerve!

 

And of course, she couldn’t ask anyone else about him, because she is his “girlfriend”…

 

“Aisht!!!” She screamed in annoyance while messing with her hair.

 

If there is anyone up in heaven, please take pity on this poor girl and take me now…

 

Bom quickly grabbed Dara’s hands, “Shhhhh…he’s here,” she pointed at the school entrance.

 

Dara gulped and stared at the man before.

 

No wonder why girls fell for him. He’s HOT. Dark hair with piercing dark eyes, a great posture, and cute. She thought to herself.

 

This man was the definition of confident.

 

“You. Are. In. Love.” Bom whispered into her ear then leaned back with a knowing smile.

 

Dara shook her head vapidly. The realization of the problem she was about to face caused her to frown deeply.

 

How am I going to convince this guy to become my boyfriend? She thought miserably.

 

She was going to cry herself to sleep tonight for sure. And then she was going to find a way to kill Bom.

 

 

 

                          

~+++~                                                                                                                                                                                                

 

A/N: Not a very long chapter huh? I know...But what do you guys think?

Like? No like? I'm the type of person that love to read comments so do leave comments please!

I know this may sound selfish but I want to see how far the first chapter go before I update the second one.

If you guys like the first chapter, please subsribe neh?

The response will depend on how fast I will update the second chapter..keke (I know I'm evil ^^)

 

-JuicyC_star