Just in Minutes

Too Much For Me

It was fall, the breeze felt nice as you stand to wait for the bus to arrive. The bus finally arrived right in front of you, as you got on you examined the area to find there was no space in the back but one right in the front. You took a seat in the front as the bus took off. You admired the nature that passed by. Until a sudden stop and the bus driver announced that we were allowed to get off and take a look at the view and visit the temple before we took off. Everyone trailed off smoothly, you followed everyone going into the temple entrance. Suddenly someone grabbed your wrist and dragged you away from the crowd. Then you started to fight back and loosen up the grip by saying "OUCH!! THAT HURTS! LET GO! IT HURTS!" You kept your eyes on the connection that you had with the other person. The person stopped walking and let go of the grasp, you quickly retrived your arm and rubbed your wrist. You then saw who that was and looked down in resentment, it was someone you knew from school but didn't became befriend him because he was too popular for you. "Are you stupid?" were the first words that came out of his mouth. You got frustrated for him insulting you because he didn't even know you and he said something like that to you. Therefore you looked into his eyes and screamed at him "WHAT THE HELL? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME" then lowering your tone knowing that he is Kris. Kris, with his good looks and popularity, was someone that you couldn't overpower. He didn't say anything but just continued to stare at you. You didn't want to have  to deal with him anymore so you at last uttered "what do you want." He took off his black jacket and put it around you, you couldn't make a single movement because you never saw his generosity to anybody before. After he finished helping you he spoke "it's cold and you don't know how to put on more clothes? It probably will rain." At that moment the girl (who all she wanted was to be Kris' girlfriend but Kris kept pushing her to be her little dongseng), arrived and shouted "oppa." You took a few steps to leave, not wanting to be in between them but Kris grabbed your hand and locked it with his. Kris walked towards her with you hanging on behind, "hey, remember her from school? Well _____ and I are in a relationship now. What? Her name is ____. Why? Because I love her. When? Ever since she came into my English class. How? Because I can." Kris explained and smiled as he left her with jaw dropping expression. "Kris?.. " you called his name. "You don't believe me?" he asked, mainly knowing what you're thinking. "Yes," you said as you guys continued walking. Suddenly Kris stopped in front, facing you; causing you to bump into his well built body and you stepped back to keep your balance (and Kris still holding onto your hand). "I'll prove it to you then," he said as he leaned over and closed his eyes to give you a passionate kiss. Kris smiled as he straightened up and continued to drag you to the bus. You continued to ask lame questions, "but how do you know if i like you back?" "Of course you do," he said as he quickly stopped again but this time he held your hand so tight that you wouldn't have fully fallen back. "You do like me don't you? You can't be indenial." he said leaning down again to meet eye contact. You smiled and nodded as you released his hand, and wrapped your arms around his neck to give him a great hug. He stood back straight again still having you in his embrace. "Kris?.. " "What? " he responded, having no clue what you have the say after. "Can you stop reading my mind please?" You pleaded which caused Kris to burst into a little laugh.