Your mistake is my greatest fear.

No meaning. (ONESHOT)

 

A/N: Was looking through a malay song with english lyrics and this perfect lyrics makes me want to write a fanfic! So far I had never done one about kiwoon. So enjoy guys. Comments are loved! Pictures credit to owners.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Busy day?" kikwang turned off the tv, looking at the man that just entered the house. It was past midnight, he stayed up purposely to welcome his husband home. Things changed when they got married. Or should he say dongwoon changed?

"Yeah.." his voice was soar, dongwoon took of his shoes and placed it at the shoe rack. Kikwang approached him,

"You smell of alcohol..meeting in the pub again?" kikwang toned was low.

"I'm tired okay? We will talk about this tomorrow." He then knock kikwang shoulders with his, heading to their shared bedroom.

Please don't you pretend, behind your words.

Because I know who I am.

 

"Lee Kikwang!!" dongwoon grab his arm in a tough way, kikwang turned, hurt was written all over his face.

"Let me go..I'm enough of you!!" kikwang release his arm from dongwoon gripped. Dongwoon ran and stop infront of kikwang, now grabbing his shoulders.

"Please..Listen to me." Dongwoon begs.

There's no need to plead, with your consoling.

Just let it all go.

 

A few months later kikwang forgives dongwoon because he is slowly proving him that he can be a loyal husband. But it does not last long as one day kikwang planned to give a surpise visit to dongwoon office. Holding a box of homemade food, he enters the building. Giving out his usually greeting and smiling to the staffs, he found out that the way they reply is not the same. Kikwang just find it weird, he stopped infront of dongwoon office door,

"Oppa i miss you!" he heard a high pitched lady voice in there,

"I miss you too.."' thats when kikwang blood boils, he was a fool to believe his husband.. he was a fool to forgive him. He opened the door but was greeted by them each other lips. His homemade food for dongwoon dropped to the floor, leaving a shocked dongwoon, the lady was pushed away.

Once is enough, of you slitting my heart.

Destroying the love that's been built for so long.

Suppose that there is still love left.

Forget them, oh my darling, your intentions and feeling.

 

"Talk to me kikwang... It's been a few weeks after that accident..please..I'm really sorry." Kikwang has forced shut his mouth after that accident. Whatever dongwoon said, it when in his ear and went out the other ear. He went back home and cried the other day. Hitting his chest a few times, taking all their framed pictures and banged it on the wall, he was hurt. The glasses that was shattered on the floor he walk after them, making his feet bleeds. Dongwoon was greeted back home with blood footprints on the floor, panicked he was, he found kikwang at the end of the bed looking at the shattered glass with dry blood on his feets. That night, dongwoon aids his feet, pleading and begging to be forgiven. Telling him that it was a mistake again. Dongwoon only get kikwang tears as a reply.

"Lets divorce.." two words. Kikwang only said two words. Dongwoon shake him, pleading him again..

The yearning that's burning.

Lits and carresses my soul.

Without a companion, the loneliness drags on.

Restlessness and turmoil becomes the friend of suffering.

So ends the masquerade, tale of deceit and dilemma.

My request is may you realise your mistake

 

"You may sign the papers.." the minute it was said, kikwang didn't hesitated, he took the pen and sign both of the papers. Dongwoon had his eyes on kikwang all along, hoping kikwang would change his mind but it didn't. With heavy heart, he sign the papers.

"The papers are done, you guys now are divorced." Kikwang stood up and leave the room, exiting the building, he was stop by a pair of hands,

"I don't have the right to stop you now but please forgive me..as i would always love you kikwang."

"If you only know what love means.." that was kikwang last word ever, as he release his hand from dongwoon gripped, he enter the car and drive off. Dongwoon tears finally fell..

Now there's only sorrow embroidered with feeling of submitting to fate.

Teardrops no longer have meaning.

However, in my heart, graven/carved is your name.

Becomes a memory, stays/remains forever.