Final

that kiss.

 

Sunny was laying on her bed comfortably and was about to sleep when she suddenly heard someone yelling.

      " Sunny- ah ! Sunny -ah " Shouts Taeyon and Tiffany in unison while panting as they both ran towards Sunny's room.

      "Woah woah .. Hold your horses ! What's up ?" Sunny asks them rather curiously as the three of them sat down on Sunny's Bed.

      "Well you know Sungmin Oppa .. I mean your boyfriend have a Musical called Jack the Ripper right ?" Taeyeon said while holding and squeezing Sunny's hands.

      "Of course .. and .. ?" Sunny said still confused

      "and .. the Musical is going to perform here in JAPAN !! You'll finally be able see him Sunny-ah !" Tiffany said happily as Sunny's eyes widen , surprised on what she heard. She had been waiting for the day to come that she will be able to see her boyfriend again after nearly 3 months. Because God knows how much she misses Sungmin. His Face, his Hugs , his Kisses , his voice , his aegyo (though it does not work for her) , everything about him.

      Yes. SNSD had been in Japan for months now due to Recordings , Promotions , TV guestings and live performance here and there for their newest Japanese album. And due to their Supeeer busy schedule, She has no communication with him and as much as she wanted to .. He too is busy preparing for Super Junior's comeback and his Musical.

     

      "Oh and by the way, this Musical is for One Night Only. You heard me Lee Soon Kyu , ONE NIGHT ONLY , so you better prepare cause we're going tonight and I know how much you wanna see him" Taeyeon winks at Sunny as the three of them get ready.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

      Wearing some disguise like hats, scarfs and glasses , they entered the Theater while looking down as they are trying their best not to be noticed by the people. As they sat down, the Play was about to start and Sunny looks at the Stage with eager eyes feeling excited and nervous at the same time cause She didn't even texted him that they will watch the Musical , she wanted to surprise him.

     "Sunny there he is! " whispers Tiffany. "Yup , there he is." Sunny sighs getting almost teary eyed as She finally saw Sungmin. Sunny chuckled and whispered to Tiffany "and oh , he's Blonde!"

      She watches intently at her boyfriend as he started to Act , and Sing and Dance feeling really proud of him. She WAS enjoying the Musical until the part comes which she's not feeling good about -- The Kiss Scene.

      She knew there will be a kiss scene, but she never knew this will hurt her. As Sungmin kissed the Girl , Sunny looked at him intently, feeling her heart beating so fast, so fast she could not take it anymore. Sunny was about to look away from them but there, after the Kiss , she saw Sungmin staring at her at the Audience. She can tell he was looking at her cause of Sungmin's surprised face.

      "Sunny- ah , are you ok?" Taeyeon asked her worriedly as Sungmin's scenes in the Musical ended. "Y- Yeah I'm ok. I- I just need to go the bathroom" Sunny said as she hurriedly went to the bathroom.

 

      She was about to open the door of the bathroom when she felt a hand suddenly held her wrist.

      "O-Oppa" she gasped as she saw Sungmin looking at her as he hugged her tightly.

      "Come with me" Sungmin said as he held Sunny's hand and went inside one of the dressing rooms.

       Right as he closes the door, He hugged Sunny tightly once again and said "Oh God, I miss you so much Soon Kyu-ah , I mean Sunny-ah , I mean my bunny" Sunny chuckled. "I missed you too Oppa, I really do."

      "Wow , why didn't you even texted me that you will be here? " asked Sungmin as he pulled out of their hug a bit just to see her face.

      "Well , I wanted to surprise you. But it turns out I was more surprised by that-"

      "By what ? Oh you mean that kiss ?"

      "Y-Yeah" Sunny shyly replied.

      "Yaaah , my bunny is so cute when she's jealous" Sungmin grinned.

      "Me ? What ? Jealous ? No !" "Really?" "Yeah ! Why would I be ?"

      "So , its totally fine if i got to kiss her again ?" "No! I mean Yes! I mean , ugh ! Stop teasing me!" Sunny said as she lightly punched his chest. Sungmin chuckled as he hugged her tightly and said "Don't be jealous Sunny-ah , you know its just for work right? And you know you're the only one for me right?" Sunny nodded and she hugged him back.

      They stayed for about 5 minutes just hugging when suddenly they heard a knock on the door.

      *knock knock* "Excuse me, Mr. Lee Sungmin are you in here? You need to go back to stage in 5 minutes !" One of the Production crew said. "Yeah i'll be right there just a sec!" Sungmin yelled and he looked at Sunny "Wait for me ok?" Sunny smiled and nodded.

      Sungmin turned his back to Sunny and was about to go but he suddenly faced her again .. He walkes towards her. Sunny looked at him confused and was about to say something when Sungmin closed the gap between them.

      They kissed.

     The kiss was passionate yet sweet as if they were making up for all those times that they didn't see each other. They broked the kiss and leaned their foreheads together.

      

      "I Love You Soonkyu-ah" Sungmin smiled.


      "I Love You more Oppa" Sunny blushed.

      "Now go ! They need you out there now !" she added.

They smiled at each other and Sungmin went back to the stage.

That kiss started her little jealousy but that kiss also made her realize that no matter how far they are to each other their love for each other will never fade.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So , its lame isn't it ? xD hahaha.

Thank you for reading hope you liked it O/ 

Comments are deeply appreciated. ^^~

PS. Unfortunately , I'll be having my new SunSun Fics soon. xDD
Its going to be in 2 versions so please do watch out for it !