First date: Part 6

The Love Polygon

HI GUYS.

I know you all probably have heard of this news already, but...

OBAMA WON THE ELECTION!!!

The night before they announced the new president, I had a dream that Romney won. >.<
It kind of... . 
SORRY ROMNEY SUPPORTERS

OH WELL, SINCE OBAMA HAS WON, LETS ALL GO BACK TO NOT CARING ABOUT POLITICS :D

Obama = Awesomest President Ever.

 

happy reading :)
xoxo, Admin Kate <3


No one's POV

"Where were you two? Just running away like that. You know how hard we tried to find you?" Jonghwan told L.joe as he and Katy approched the mentioned couple. 

"Don't lie. I saw you and Katy kissing in the ferris wheel. Since when did you even tried to find us?" L.joe retorted. Causing the girl in Jonghwan's arms blushed.

"Fine, fine. You caught us. Where do you ladies wanna go now?" Jonghwan asked, stealing kisses from Katy yet again.

"The cave of fairy tales, maybe?" L.joe suggested.

"The cave of fairy tales it is!" Eileen agreeded cheerfully.

And they all headed to the ride


Katy's POV

When we arrived at the ride, I felt like dying.

The ride was on water.

You have to sit on a wooden boat.

I hate riding wooden boats in dark places especially caves. Riding boats in caves is just the creepiest thing EVER. Caves are dark, so we could never see what's in the water, underneath the boat. There could be crocodiles, or eels, or dead flesh, or... or THE LOCH NEST MONSTER. They might just pop up anytime and over turn your boat. Then, for you to get back to shore, you have to swim in the dark. I'm okay with swimming. But imagine swimming in the dark caves, with weird, slimmy creatures swimming between your legs, brushing them every now and then and you not knowing what they are because you cant see them at all! There might be carnivourous creatures and they would just bite your leg any minute but because you can't see them at all, you're defenseless. Imagine THAT!

I hate boats.

They're not even stable. They could over turn anytime.

As we're approaching the ride, my death grip on Jonghwan's arm tightened even more, if that's even possible. By the end of this ride, he's probably going to have a hand like bruise on his arm.

Maybe we could skip this ride? I poked Jonghwan's muscular arm "Can we skip this ride? There's a more exciting one over there" I suggested, hoping that i didn't sound too desperate to him, pointing towards the pirate ship ride.

"But this is fun!" He reasoned, getting more excited by the minute.

I guess I shouldn't spoil his fun. ,

"Hm...Okay!" I agreeded with him, hoping I didn't sound too fake.


As our ride started, Jonghwan started jumping in his seat like a five-year-old. All I can do is cling onto my seat like my life depended on it. No, wait. Slash that. My life DOES depend on it. 

Just then the boat jerked like something had bumped into it. All Jonghwan did was laughed at how sill this all was. But I can't help but scream.

"Jagiya? Are you alright?" Although the lighting was dim, I can still see Jonghwan's worried face.

"Y-yeah." I smiled. I didn't want to spoil his fun just because I was scared of some boat ride. But Jonghwan, being the stubborn and over-caring boyfriend he was, didn't trust my words, to my disapointment.

"Are you sure?" He asked me again. Before i could assure him that I fine. The boat jerked, causing me to screamed once again.

"N-No. I'm s-scared. I'm sorry..." I whimpered as I fisted his t-shirt in my hands.

"Wae? Why are you sorry?"

"W-well, I...I kind of ruined your fun on this ride... AH!" The damn boat jerked again. WTF. I let out a yelp as I hugged Jonghwan, burying my head in his chest. As he wrapped his strong arms around me, he whispered, "Katy ah~, you don't need to be sorry. I shouldn't have brought you on this ride. I'm sorry... Don't be afraid, I'm here for you" He planted soft kisses on my forehead and whispered more sweet stuffs to me and before I know it, the ride was over.

"Did you enjoyed it?" Jonghwan wriggled his eyebrows, teasing me as he held out a hand to help me out of the boat.

"Don't do that! It makes you look erted." I told him, making a disgusted face as we walked towards the secluded exit.

"Well, maybe that's because I am." He smirked, eyes suddenly darkened. As quick as a flash, he had me pressed against the wall. He brushed his soft lips across my exposed skin, leaving what felt like trails of fire.

He was completely different from his sweet self ten minutes ago in that damn ride. "W-what are you d-doing? We're in public! What if someone recgonizes you in your disguises, like how Eileen did when she first met L.joe in the sh-shoping..." When he raised his head, I finally got a good look at his face. It was... somehow... lusty. "S-stop that."

"Stop what?"

"Looking at me like... like th-that."

"Like what?" He leaned in closer.

"Like you're going to eat me!" Jonghwan leaned in even closer and when I tried to back off, it only resulted in the butterfly clip I had in my hair to press painfully onto my scalp. "J-Jonghwan!"

"Hm?"

He pinned both of my hands above my head.

"You-mmmm...!"As I tried to warned him not to do anything to me, he cut me off by pressing his mouth on mine. Before I could respond, he pulled away and, to my utter horror, attacked my neck. And all I could do was moan his name under his muscular body.


L.joe's POV

Right after Katy, it was me and Eileen's turn.

Bowing, I held out my hands and used a fake british accent and told Eileen, "Ladies first." Giggling, she took my hands and I helped her onto the wooden boat.

As our boat entered the dark cave, Eileen's face was filled with innocence and curiousity. Her head would turn this way and then the other so fast  that she was probably going to get whiplash. Her eyes darted everywhere trying to see everything at once. When she caught my eye, she beamed happily at me. Eileen seem so innocent and I like her that way.

As I looked at her face under the dim light, all I could notice was her plump and kissable lips.


Eileen's POV

L.joe looked at me, and his face inched closer to mine. When his lips finally touched mine, it was a magical moment, and i kissed back. His lips were soft and I could not get enough of them. As the kiss became more and more heated in this cold cave, I bit on L.joe's lower lip, causing him to growl. It was the iest growl I've ever heard. He forced his tongue into my mouth and our toungues fought for dominance. His hands carressed my exposed thigh. Breaking the kiss, L.Joe mummured dirty stuffs into my ear. Stuffs that your momma would cover your ears to, even when you're a hundred year old. "Eileen..."

As he called out my name again, his warm breath carressed the skin under my ear, sending shivers around my body. I bit my lip and tried not to moan. But I failed. 

As he moved his lips down my neck to my collarbone, his tongue slipped in and out of his lips, time to time. When he reached my collarbone, I could feel him smirk against my skin. "Y-you better don-AH!" I yelp as he bit down on my skin.

"Keke. Eileen, you're mine."


AAAAND CUT!

Phew. That was hot. Like this chappie? Subscribe, comment and upvote this story ^^

-Admin Kate :)


Hi Guys did ur enjoy this chappie? 

I did nothing for this chapter BUT i'm gonna add the gifs!!!

Admin L

tumblr_mafp2b8uRi1rv0cgmo1_500.gif

tumblr_mam3zaddV01rv0cgmo1_500.gif

tumblr_mau2ruT5KM1qhturfo1_500.gif

tumblr_mbnd8m4qYX1qj5vrd.gif    tumblr_mctf7pHZzC1rhabzgo3_250.gif

tumblr_le7t9jV8kH1qalx01.gif

tumblr_lrog2iATjB1qgq0rq.gif

tumblr_lzmdohAHuv1qcx68uo1_500.gif

tumblr_lzmdohAHuv1qcx68uo2_500.gif

rickygirl.gif

tthot32.gif

tthot23.gif      

tthot26.gif

 tthot27.gif

 tthot31.gif  tthot35.gif