First date: Part 4

The Love Polygon

Chapter 10

Eileen's POV

"What do you want to drink? Ameline and I will order them" I asked everyone. Orders shot up to me everywhere. 5 Iced vanilla latte, 3 caramel hot chocolate, 3 Iced caramel macchiato, 2 caffe latte, 2 Iced white chocolate mocha and a cup of Mocha Frappuccino Blended Coffee.

After ordering the drinks, I asked Ameline what happened. She started off with a shrug but soon gave up when I kept pestering her about it.

Green is Eileen

Purple is Ameline

"So what exactly happened?"

"Er...er... you know this morning when CAP, L.Joe and Jonghwan came, I went to opened the door then I saw CAP looking at my you know *coughs* that part? So I called him a pevert and ignored him. But he is so annoying and keep pestering me with his apologies and kept following me around even when we reached the theme park. Me, got irritated by him, ran to the fun house, which was supposed to be fun, turned out to be so scary! There was broken dolls and a clown was sitting a corner. You should know that I'm scared of the clowns, right? I was so scared that I ran and ran and bumped into CAP. I was still terrified by the clown so I hugged CAP and he hugged me back. Then, Katy called me. Thats what happened."

" But why are you holding CAP's hand?"

" I don't know"

"You like him, don't you?"

" Miss, your drinks are ready"

Aish, why must the drinks be ready now? I ALMOST got the answer from Ameline. Nevermind, I still have plenty of time to ask her. " Sure thank you" I said and took the drinks to our table.

No One's POV

After giving out the drinks, Katy took out her phone and message Eileen asking what happened earlier. Eileen then replied that she will tell her later. 'Why can't she tell me now? I'm so eager to know what happened.' Katy thought.

"Who are you texting?" Jonghwan asked Katy while pulling her onto his lap.

"Nobody. Just a guy..." Katy lied while trying to hide her smile.

"MWOH? A GUY? Who is he? What does he want? Why does he have your number?"

"Well, he's a guy from my school and he was asking we whether I'm free tomorrow so he could take me out... And I agreeded"

Jonghwan looked shock. "WHAT? NO.NO.NO.NO.NO. You're not going anywhere, young lady. Tell him that your boyfriend has booked you for the rest of your life. You're never free as long as your boyfriend is alive."

"Kekeke. I was just joking with you. I wasn't texting a boy"

"YAH! Liar!" Jonghwan said as he tickled Katy's side as punishment.

"HA STO- HAHAHA STOP IT- HAHAHAHAHA" Katy chocked out

"Nope. Not until you call me Oppa."

"HAHAHA NEVER! HAHAHA ST-STOP IT HAHAHAHAHA"

"Call me Oppa" Jonghwan whispered into Katy's ear.

"HAHAHAHA FINE! HAHAHA JONGHWAN OPPA P- HAHAHA PLEASE STOP!"

"Better" Jonghwan said as he stole a kiss from the breathless Katy.

"AHEM." Eileen interupted the couple. "As I was saying, L.Joe would go with me, half of maknae line, Minwoo, CAP and Ameline would go together, the remaining maknae line and hyung line would together with Katy and Jonghwan. Any objections?" 

A/N:
Hyung line: Minwoo, Rockhyun, CAP, Chunji and L.Joe
Maknae line: Chanyong, Changbum, Hyukjin, Sanghoon, Niel, Ricky and changjo
If you're wondering where Jonghwan is, he's middle line :)
He wants to join hyung line but Minwoo and Rockhyun keeps kicking him out of Hyung line and into Middle line. KEKEKE. Evil Oppas. 

"Why do you and L.Joe get to go alone together but me and Jonghwannie have to go with the Oppas? It's UNFAIR!" Katy protested.

"Well, because... if you take 16 people divided by 3 groups, equals to 2 group with 7 people and 1 group with 2 people?"

Ricky and Chunji counted their fingers at a corner.

"LIAR!"

"Fine. Fine. Me, you, L.joe and Jonghwan could go together, the rest of you can decide among yourself. We meet at the entrance at 7 o'clock SHARP and then we'll go for dinner. Is that alright?"

After getting approval from everyone, the couples set off to find a place to have lunch.


"... so no drinks right? Everyone still has their drink from starbucks." After checking that the orders were right, Eileen and L.joe set off to buy food.

Once again, Jonghwan pulled Katy into his lap as Katy was drinking her latte.

"Jonghwan!" Katy scolded Jonghwan while she placed her drink on the table, not noticing there was foam on her lips. "I was drinking! What if I spilt it?"

"Well, you didn't."

"But what if I did!?" Katy said as she turned around to face Jonghwan, causing him to laugh at her appearance after noticing the foam on her lips.

"WHAT?" Katy exclaimed.

"You've got foam on your lips."

Katy moved her hand to wipe the foam away, only to be stopped by Jonghwan. "That's every unhygenic," he chided. "C'mere" Jonghwan smirked as he lifted Katy's face to kiss the foam away.

After he pulled away, all the red-faced Katy did was squeak out a small 'Eeep'.


“NOOOOO! I’M NEVER GOING ON THAT ROLLER COASTER!” Eileen screamed

They were waiting in line for the roller coaster and soon. Each train had six cars. Two people were allowed in one car. Eileen, L.joe, Katy and Jonghwan were queuing for the roller coaster. Well, Katy and Jonghwan were queuing, L.joe was busy prying Eileen’s hands away from the light pole.

"Listen Eileen," L.Joe said when he gave up forcing Eileen and looked at her in the eye. "I don't want you to be scared. You told me that you've always wanted to go on a roller coaster, but you were too scared. So, maybe, just maybe… you would go with me." L.Joe was blushing a bright red.

"Hold my arm. Don't be scared. I'll hold you tight, so just look at me," L.joe told Eileen. And that's exactly what she did when she was on the roller coaster. For once, she didn't feel scared when she sat on it, because she knew that L.joe was there for her.


After the ride, Eileen and L.joe were both blushing a deep shade of red. L.joe had just realized what he had told Eileen, which is probably very unmanly of him, and Eileen just realized that she was still clutching on to L.joe's arm.

"So… Did you have fun?" L.joe asked, as he turned towards her.

Eileen nodded.

"You weren't scared?" he asked.

"Nope," Eileen replied.

"So you're not scared of roller coasters anymore? You'll go on them again?" he smirked, trying to get back the bad boy side of him instead of having the image of being feminine printed on him. However the reply he got made him blush, but it made him realize how happy he was. It really was a good idea to bring her to the roller coaster ride.

"As long as it's with you, I'm not scared," Eileen replied, smiling at L.joe.


THE END :D

So? you like it?

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE(if you haven't) AND UPVOTE THIS STORY! (if you can)


TIME FOR GIF SPAMS!!!!!

THIS TIME, IT'S ADMIN KATE STEALING ADMIN L'S JOB AGAIN :)

AS PROMISED, DANCING GIFS!

 

 

       

 

 

    

 

                


GIF SPAMS DONE :)

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE :)

GONNA GO SLEEP NOW, THERE'S SCHOOL TMR :C

ANYEONG :)

-ADMIN KATE ♡♡♡


Oops. Was supposed to publish it yesterday... Forgot >.<

-Admin Kate