Don't color coordinate

Stupid Scarf

 

“Hyung! Hurry up! I’ve been waiting out here for 10 minutes already!” Whined Mir as he stood out in the snow, breathing into his mittens to warm his hands. 

“Ne ne! I’m coming Mireu!” Thunder yelled out the window of his room before finally running out of the dorm. “Mian. Joon wanted to color coordinate my clothes and wouldn’t let me leave until he found a nice enough scarf that matched.”

Mir nodded, knowing fairly well how Joon was when it came to appearance. “it’s fine. It’s just getting really cold now.” Thunder took note of Mir’s movements with his hands and smiled, taking one hand in his. “I’ll warm this one for you.” Mir grinned childishly in a reponse as they went off to have fun at the park.

For hours, the maknae line played in the snow. Their happiness and laughter lasting till the late hours of the day. Once it reached ten O’clock they were forced to retreat back to the dorm by 87 lines constant nagging and warnings. Once inside Mir proceeded to remove all his snow gear along with Thunder.

“Oi. Hyung. You gonna take your scarf off? It’s already really hot in here.” Mir said to him as he stretched and sat back against the couch. 

“uhh. Nah. I think I’ll keep it. I’m actually cold.”

Mir raised a brow. “Cold? Hyung... The heat is almost all the way up. It’s not cold in here. Take it off before you end up over heating or something.” 

Thunder only shook his head.

“…waeyo….”

Silence.

“Cheondoong hyung. It’s like you’re hiding something. What you got under there? A hickey?” Teased Mir with a chuckle as he got up and and started to tug at the scarf, causing Thunder to tug back and try to push Mir away.

“No. I just want to keep it on. It makes me look good.”

Mir laughed. “You look good regardless. Now take it off.” Mir grabbed the scarf again and continued to pull on it.

“I said no Mir!”

They continued their argument and pulling until they were on the floor wrestling with each other.

“Huzzah! Got it!” Cheered Mir happily as he raised the scarf in the air in total victory, his eyes moving down to Thunder’s neck and making him frown almost instantly.

“Mir…..?”

Mir dropped the scarf to his side and stared at the purple mark on Thunder’s neck, knowing it didn’t come from him and could come from only one other person.

Mir got up from the floor and picked up the scarf, heading over to the rooms.

“Mir..? MIR! Where are you going?” Shouted Thunder as he scrambled to get up off the floor.

“JOON! I’LL KILL YOU! COLOR COORDINATE YOUR NEXT TIME!”