Bubble pop your way over here, Doctor Feel Good.

All's fun with a little music

 

Mir sighed lightly as he laid sprawled out on his bed. Everyone had gone out to do random things today leaving him all alone in the dorm. Seungho was out filming some show to show off his magic tricks that Mir swears he got off of David Blaine, Joon was out shopping shirtless to get things at a lower price, Byunghee had gone to a specialist so he could make his stache even more attractive, and Thunder had left with Dara somewhere who’s name he couldn't pronounce.  

Feeling unnaturally bored, Mir flailed about in his bed for a few minutes before getting up and picking out a manga from his massive collection. Moving back to his bed he laid down and began to read, moving every few minutes into a different position until he was upside down and hanging off the side his bed. 

“I’M SO BORED!”

He yelled out tossing his book at the bookcase, instantly regretting it and rushing over to it to make sure it was okay. Seeing no imperfections he slid it back into it’s place carefully and placed his hands on his hips as his eyes scanned his room for things to play with. He let out an angry sigh and stormed out of his room in search of something to do. 

The next few minutes consisted of Mir coming in and out of each members room. He had taken Seungho’s cards and examined them to find the trick before making a house of cards which, resulted in him throwing them on the floor and stopping on them for there lack of balance against each other. In Byunghee’s room, he jumped on his computer and looked through his pigeon folder and scanned through all the pictures of Eli. “Go figure…” He mumbled, staring at all the photos before getting bored and moving on. In Joon’s room he stepped in and began randomly searching through his drawers. Fumbling around he came across some type of vibrating tool. He stared at for a few minutes before realizing what use it had and slowly put it back, backing away from his room and entering Thunder’s only to instantly walk out. Nothing of interest.

Slumping on to the couch, Mir, yet again, let out a sigh. “Now what?” He asked himself as he rested his head against a pillow and let his eyes scan the room. Mir sat up a bit as he spotted a small IPod connected to the stereo. Smiling, he walked over to it and skipped through music. Messing with it, he conjured up a playlist filled with y baby making music and smirked. He blasted the music loudly and began to move his hips provocatively to the first song. Bubble pop.

Busting out the choreography, Mir danced around the room, shaking his bum in every direction. He had fully taken on the role of Hyuna then. When the dubstep part of the song appeared Mir had it down pat. From the to crotch rub to the pop and shoulder sway. It was a sight worth seeing, lucky for him his dorm was located on one of the top floors and the shades were closed.

Once doctor feel good began to play, Mir removed his shirt and tossed it to the side. “Oh hell yeah! Doctor doctor..” He sang aloud as he got on the floor and seductively shook his head in a circle and bit his finger. He was the star of his own show and in his mind he was killing the crowd. “I wanna feel real good cause I've been really bad bad.” He whispered along in his husky voice while his hips rotated to the corresponding music.

Once again the song changed and Chris brown’s voice floated into the room. Mir grabbed one of Seungho’s hats and place it on his head, pulling it down so you could barely see his face and grabbed a broom. He grinded on it slowly, feeling up and down the broom stick. “Let me take you down~ I really wanna take you down” He sang, pretending the broom was someone until he moved from the broom and danced against the wall, his hands exploring his body to the point he ped his pants and exposed some of his boxers, sweat glistening his skin from all the dancing. It wasn't till the song was done that he had realized someone had been watching him the whole time…

“Uh..uh….I can explain?”