Background Info. Re-Vamped

OM NOM NOM{Hiatus}

 Background Info. 


 

Main Characters:

 

- Park Bom [Bommie]

- Lee Jinki [Onew]

 

- Kim Kibum [Key]

 

 

Minor Characters :

 

- Park Sandara [Dara]

 

- Lee Chaerin [CL]

 

- Gong Minji [Minzy]

- Kim Jaejoong [Jaejoong]

 

 

- Park Jungsoo [Leeteuk]

 

- Lee Hyukjae [Eunhyuk]

 

 

-----------------------------------

Back Story 1: ===>>>

 

2ne1's schedule was packed even from the very start of their careers, luckily for two Suju Dj's they got to see the girls on the rise of their fame ,and interview them.

 

Both of the dj's didn't expect the bubbly random aura of the lead vocals of the band to catch their attention, let alone have them fanboying.

 

As the interview progress the two become engrossed with every word that she says, they both unintentionally let out compliments that they thought were in their heads.

 

Whenever they got the chance to hear or be near 2ne1 they would, just to get even a glimpse of the girl that seemed to capture their eyes. It was clear that they were avid fanboys of the girls, showing in pride that they support the careers of the girls who seemed to take over the scene.

 

Even in talk shows they would show that they are fans of the girls, with teasing, parodies of them, impressions, and etc...

 

Funny thing that tied Eunhyuk to Bom more was the names of their dogs both names :Choco.

 

Back Story 2: ===>>>

 

It was all well known that there were Jaedra pairings,but what wasn't known was of Jaejoong and his own liking towards another person of 2ne1 besides Dara. The person was none other than Bom. He was a secret fanboy, who didn't tell a soul, until he encountered the girls and with that he couldn't help himself but to follow Bom. [A/N Hot Fanboy 0-0]

 

Back Story 3: ===>>>

 

SHINee was always a band that had a liking for pretty girls, but what wasn't planned on was that of two remembers liking the same person, but each of them had different reasons why they had started to like her the way they did.

 

Onew was more apparent in his liking of Bom singing her parts in songs, voicing out that he liked her voice . Fate came into play later on by, having a run-in again when Onew was filming and was pushed into 2ne1's room when they were getting ready to go on stage. This was when his eyes attached to Bom.

 

Key had a different reason why he liked her, it was cause to put it simply. She nagged Minzy about being safe and sound, voicing concern to the younger mankae.  The concern in her voice had perked his interest, and got him more curious about her, soon to follow he would be a fanboy in secret til the time came and was chose to sing a song with her.

 

 

====================

Girls Story:

 

 All of the girls were wondering what would their 'Bom Unni' do when the dating ban was over, and which suitors would rush to see if they would and or could be able to win the heart of the Corn Goddess over.

 

Knowing that their unni was a tad shy in speaking with people in the beginning, they all planned out a secret mission to get her to break out of her shyness and showing her real self that everyone got to see on 2ne1 TV.

 

They knew that their plan would be in full swing as soon as the dating ban was over with, so when she was passed out the three would gather together to think of a plan that was easily excuted and not obvious to Bom that they were going to set her up with guys.

 

The catch of this plan was, all of them had to be present so incase of emergencies popping up.

 


 

<3

Ah well this is just the beginning of the re-vamped up version.

I hope this is better, mianhae if it still T.T

I hope to see your comments on this version.

I am thinking of more Bom couples, what couples would you like to see in the future?

Anyways please comment on this.