Of Striped Shirt and Changkyu

Of Striped Shirt and Changkyu

 

Changmin can never understand why Kyuhyun really likes to wear striped shirt. The older yet smaller male got a dozen-or more- striped shirt in his wardrobe and Changmin started to get sick with it. He likes Kyuhyun-he loves that evil magnae so much- but he started to hate stripes because of Kyuhyun. Everytime they hanging out together he would find the latter wearing his striped shirt in every occasion! It seems like Kyuhyun’s wardrobe is full with nothing but striped shirt.

 

No, it’s not like Kyuhyun looks bad in it, Changmin would never think that way. He just love Kyuhyun too much that even if the latter wear the most obnoxious outfit that human ever made Changmin would still find Kyuhyun as the cutest and adorable male he ever met,  it’s just that he find Kyuhyun’s liking with striped shirt kind of bothering.

 

Changmin had once tried to talk with Kyuhyun about this matter…

 

“Kyunnie…” Changmin called Kyuhyun, trying to get his attention. They’re now inside Kyuhyun’s shared bedroom with Sungmin in their dorm, Changmin being a kind and caring boyfriend he is decided to visit Kyuhyun and greeted with Kyuhyun whose busy with his starcraft since Changmin stepped his feet to the room-which is an hour ago-.

 

“Yes?” Kyuhyun answered but with his eyes still fixed on the computer’s screen. The two had been quiet since Changmin arrived, the room filled with nothing but the sound coming from Kyuhyun’s game and the sound from a clicking mouse.

 

“I want to ask you something, would you listen to me?” Changmin asked politely. I bet all Changmin’s fans and people who knows Changmin well would find it weird for Changmin to be so refined and gentle with somebody. That’s how he is when he’s with Kyuhyun and the other Super Junior members together with TVXQ members find it quite amusing to see the two magnae together-yes, they know about Changmin and Kyuhyun’s relationship-

 

“Of course, you can ask me anything” Kyuhyun answered, still haven’t torn his sight from the computer screen.

 

Changmin looked hesitant at a moment, he stares at Kyuhyun’s back, the older magnae is wearing a white shirt inside with a white striped cardigan outside “Stripes again” Changmin thought.

 

“Minnie-ah? What is it?” Kyuhyun turned his head to look at Changmin. He paused his game only to hear what Changmin going to tell him. Wow, it’s a real rare occasion!

 

“You…I noticed that you got a lot of striped shirt…” Changmin stated.

 

Kyuhyun titled his head, looking adorably confused by Changmin’s word.

 

“Humm…I think so, why?” he asked.

 

Changmin gulped. What should he say now? If he said “Kyuhyun, I don’t want to see you wear stripes anymore!” it’ll positively makes Kyuhyun mad at him but if he said “You looks good with it” then Kyuhyun would buy striped shirt even more and it’ll make Changmin had a phobia of stripes someday.

 

“What is it Changmin-ah? You’re so weird today…you okay?” Kyuhyun asked with concern. He walked toward the bed where Changmin sit at and touched Changmin’s face with his hand.

 

“Minnie?” he called his slightly younger boyfriend again. Changmin looked up to meet Kyuhyun’s eyes and he smile, the smile that makes Kyuhyun smiled back at him.

 

“Promise me you wouldn’t get angry at my question” Changmin bring Kyuhyun’s hand that been on his cheek to his lips. He kissed Kyuhyun’s palm.

 

“I promise” Kyuhyun answered with a slight shade of pink on his chubby cheeks. They’ve been together for two years but Kyuhyun still can’t adapt with how sweet and gentle Changmin usually treated him. They started as best-friend and Changmin’s attitude changed 360osince they started going out.

 

“It’s like I’m dating a gentleman instead of an evil magnae” Kyuhyun mentally said.

 

“I feel like lately you’ve been wearing striped shirt a lot, Kyunnie...why so?” Changmin looked at Kyuhyum, trying to read Kyuhyun’s mind through his expression.

 

“Why? You hate it?”

 

“N-no of course not! You look good in it…I’m just curious” Changmin reasoned. Well, the truth is he’s getting bored with Kyuhyun’s constant stripes everywhere but he wouldn’t dare to tell it to his boyfriend. He still wants to live and he clearly don’t want to see Kyuhyun’s wrath. Kyuhyun can be really scary when he’s angry.

 

Kyuhyun thought for a moment before he answered “Well…no reason, I just like it and my fans gave me a lot of striped t-shirt as a gift” he answered it easily.

 

“Ah! Now you mention it! I got something for you…” Kyuhyun said as he release Changmin’s hold on his hand. He walked toward his wardrobe and pulled out one of his backpack from the inside. He walked toward where Changmin been sitting at and placed a package on top of Changmin’s thigh.

 

“What is this?” Changmin asked his boyfriend. Kyuhyun grinned.

 

“Just open it” he chirped happily.

 

Changmin did what he told to, he opened the packaged slowly and revealed a square medium size box inside. He looked at it for a while before turning to look at Kyuhyun again with a questioning look. Did Kyuhyun just give him a present? What day is it? Why his oblivious and clueless boyfriend suddenly giving him present?

 

“Yah! What’s wrong with giving my only boyfriend a present?” Kyuhyun pouted.

 

Changmin can’t help but laughed at Kyuhyun’s cuteness. It is rare to see Kyuhyun being this kind and thoughtful and somehow the way Kyuhyun reacted-everything in Kyuhyun- is just too sweet for Changmin’s eyes he might get diabetes because of Kyuhyun’s high sugar-level.

 

Changmin decided to open the box. Once the box opened he blinked a few times.

 

“You like it? It’s a matching shirt with mine! You got a red one and I got a blue one…” Kyuhyun happily exclaimed.

 

It’s a striped t-shirt. A red-striped-t-shirt.

 

Oh god. Kyuhyun surely got a for stripes. Changmin sighed. Of course he can’t say that to his boyfriend. He can’t stand to see Kyuhyun’s pout-it makes him crazy to see those full red lips pointed in a teasing manner, the only thing that crossed his mind is to kiss those lips passionately-which is not a right choice to do when Kyuhyun got angry. God knows what he will do to vent his anger.

 

“You like it?” Kyuhyun asked, he’s now straddling Changmin’s thigh, arms wrapping around Changmin’s neck.

 

“I like everything you gave me, babyKyu…” the younger male smiled, he tipped his head up to meet Kyuhyun’s stare.

 

“You should” Kyuhyun grinned before he lowered his head and claimed Changmin’s lips with a kiss.

 

In the end Changmin can’t speak what’s in his mind. Changmin might be the lord-voldemin, evil magnae of TVXQ, an unbeatable magnae but he always lost to Cho Kyuhyun.

 

“Changmin-shii…it’s your turn to change your clothes” his stylist noona suddenly called him, interrupting his train of thought about Kyuhyun.

 

That magnae of TVXQ nodded his head as he got up from his seat. They’re now inside their changing room for another TV shows. After receiving so much love for their latest comeback with ‘Catch Me’ the duo from TVXQ getting very busy lately with their album promotion, there’s just no day without schedule for them and it’s been a week for Changmin and Kyuhyun not seeing each other.

 

Actually Changmin and Kyuhyun already used to it, they’ve been dating for two years now and both of them are busy with their own group. Kyuhyun with Super Junior and Changmin with Yunho in TVXQ, busy and hectic schedules are inevitable. A week of not seeing each other is nothing compared to three months of not seeing each other due to Kyuhyun’s schedule with Super Junior-M or months of Tohoshinki schedule in Japan. It’s hard to maintain such a relationship when both parties are busy.

 

“This is your outfit for today, Changmin-shii…” his stylist said as she handed Changmin his clothes. Changmin looked at the shirt in his hand, a striped shirt…the one that looked like what Kyuhyun wore recently-Changmin had saw Kyuhyun wear the same shirt before-

 

“I’m going to wear this?” he asked and his stylist nodded.

 

“Didn’t Kyuhyun wear something like this before?” he asked again and his stylist looked somewhat confused.

 

“Humm…I don’t know, why Changmin-shii? You don’t like it?” she asked, ready to go look for another shirt but Changmin shake his head.

 

“No, it’s okay. I’ll wear it” he said and get inside the changing room.

 

Great…now even my stylist also forcing me to wear stripes

 

Today finally TVXQ had some free time. After finishing their last schedule for the day Changmin hurriedly going out right after they arrived at their dorm.

 

“Changmin-ah, where are you going?” Yunho asked his little brother. Changmin didn’t even bother to turn his body around and face Yunho to answer as he put on his shoes again.

 

“I’m going out to meet Kyuhyun. Don’t wait for me, hyung!” he said before closing the front door of their dorm.

 

Changmin decided to use his own car, he’s driving toward their usual dating place-a restaurant which selling various dish with meat- where Kyuhyun had waited for him.

 

The drive to the restaurant take a shorter amount of time that what Changmin had expected. He walked inside with a wide smile plastered on his handsome face. He looked around the restaurant and spotted Kyuhyun at their usual table. His boyfriend looked so cute with a white t-shirt, blue stripes cardigan and a black hoodie. It’s autumn and the weather is getting cold in Seoul that’s why Kyuhyun wearing a layers of clothes.

 

“Have you wait long?” Changmin asked as he take a seat in front of Kyuhyun.

 

“It’s okay, I know you’re busy. By the way I already ordered a red wine for us” the slightly older man said with a smile. Upon seeing Kyuhyun’s smile, Changmin can’t help but to smile along with him.

 

“He wore stripes again” Changmin mentally noted.

 

In one of their fanmeeting event the MC asked Changmin about his recent favorite gift and he answered red wine, his reason is because he oftenly spending time with Kyuhyun drinking wine and cook together. You asked me why I mentioned this? Well…it also got something with stripes in it.

 

It’s during one of their rare free time. Kyuhyun and Changmin spend their free day together at TVXQ’s dorm. Only the two of them. Yunho? Well…he’s probably spending his free day with his beloved Kim Jaejoong, which he visited oftenly when he had time. If you think that Yun-Jae was no more you’re clearly wrong. Changmin would more than willing to showed you how lovey-dovey his hyungs are.

 

“Kyu…are you sure about this?” Changmin asked when suddenly Kyuhyun pushed an apron for him to wear.

 

“Of course. Don’t you think it’s quite a change of mood? Spending time cooking together…it’ll be very fun!” Kyuhyun exclaimed happily. He put the apron on himself, he’s now wearing a white apron with pink stripes. Changmin wondered where Kyuhyun bought that thing.

 

“Minnie! Hurry up and wear your apron!” Kyuhyun pouted when Changmin just stood still at his spot.

 

Upon hearing Kyuhyun’s nagging, Changmin hurriedly wear his apron. Kyuhyun bought it for him. A white apron with blue stripes. Kyuhyun’s obsession over stripes is really scary.

 

“Stripes again?” Changmin mentally noted.

 

“Minnie! Help me! How to crack this egg?” Kyuhyun’s sudden call makes Changmin turned his head toward his smaller boyfriend only to find Kyuhyun holding an egg on his left hand with a knife on his right hand.

 

“KyuBaby…you don’t crack an egg with a knife…” Changmin sighed.

 

“He don’t even know how to crack an egg and he wanted us to cook together?” another mental note from Changmin.

 

After seeing Kyuhyun almost all the time wearing his striped shirt Changmin gradually think that stripes actually looked good and without him noticing he started to look for everything with stripes. He even bought a matching pajamas for him and Kyuhyun with stripes pattern.

 

“Min…I want to borrow your pajamas…” Kyuhyun said as he walked out from the bathroom of TVXQ’s dorm with nothing but a towel around his hip. Changmin and Kyuhyun are currently having their usual overnight stay, well…it’s already becoming their habit to stay at each dorms. Sometimes Changmin would stay a night at Super Junior’s dorm and sometimes it’s Kyuhyun who stayed at TVXQ’s dorm. The other member of Super Junior never mind with Changmin’s staying at their place either Yunho when Kyuhyun stayed at TVXQ’s dorm. Their hyungs find their magnaes together so cute to watch and they gladly accept them.

 

“Here…” Changmin handed a blue stripes pajamas toward Kyuhyun which Kyuhyun gladly accepted.

 

Kyuhyun wear his pajamas hurriedly and walked toward the bed where Changmin had lain on. Changmin moved himself a bit for Kyuhyun to get on the bed right on the empty spot beside him.

 

“It’s cold!” Kyuhyun said as he snuggled close to Changmin’s warm body. Changmin put his arms around Kyuhyun’s small waist and pulled the smaller man closer to him.

 

They stayed silent for a while, enjoying the moment of silence with nothing but the sounds of their breath and heart beat. The two frequently spend their night together just hugging each other to sleep. Sometimes, the moment like this is more precious than making love. They can feel each other’s love from the slight touches, hugs and sweet kisses.

 

Suddenly Kyuhyun break the silence “Minnie-ah…” he called, earning a soft hummed as an answer from Changmin.

 

“You know what? I think you look really good with stripes”

 

Changmin smiled upon hearing that, he looked down at Kyuhyun who snuggled on his chest and plant a soft kiss on the top of Kyuhyun’s head.

 

“You meant I look good in everything?” he asks narcissistically.

 

Kyuhyun pushed himself away from Changmin’s tight hug to look at Changmin’s face “Stupid!” he mumbled and Changmin grinned upon hearing that.

 

Changmin smirked his famous evil smirk before leaning his head close to Kyuhyun and whispered “But I know you like me better with nothing on”

 

“Changmin-shii…” a woman voice startled him, waking Changmin up from his train of thoughts about Kyuhyun.

 

“Ah, waeyo noona?” he asked her, she’s their stylist who’s in charge of their outfit and stages costumes. Sometimes Changmin thought it must be hard for her to pick everything that the two would wear from head to toe.

 

“I’m sorry…I know you hate stripes but it turned out that I bring a wrong shirt and nothing else fitted you except this” their blonde stylist said with somewhat apologetic look as she handed a long sleeved white shirt with a black stripes pattern. Something that Changmin remembered Kyuhyun had wear before at one of his fansigning event.

 

Changmin picked the shirt and smiled “It’s okay noona…I never hate stripes. In fact I think i look good with stripes. I’ll wear this” he said and walked toward his changing room with a smile on his face, leaving his stylist sighed in relieved.

 

It turned out that Kyuhyun’s obsession over stripes really is contagious.

 

==============================================================================================

i don't know what i'm writing, it just didn't turn out like what i had in mind. hope u'll like it tho... T^T although it's kind of a fail oneshot...

the idea coming from Kyuhyun's pict at one of SJ's fansigning event where he wore a striped-shirt and i also found a stalker pict of HoMin where Changmin wearing a striped-shirt which looked so much alike with the one that Kyuhyun wore XD and i just noticed that Kyuhyun got a LOT of stripes patterned shirt and cardi XD

thanks for all who've subscribed to this story...i love you all <3

-only4kyu-